Man Charged With First-Degree Murder ...

Man Charged With First-Degree Murder In Trainer's Death

There are 81 comments on the NBC 4 Washington, DC story from Sep 16, 2008, titled Man Charged With First-Degree Murder In Trainer's Death. In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

A man suspected in the slaying of a well-known athletic trainer was taken to Montgomery County on Thursday to face first-degree murder charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Tom Carter

Hyattsville, MD

#1 Sep 22, 2008
I have not heard any updates on the man Whom Murder Jason Hadeed. Jason worked with Redskins and Ravens and grew up in Damascus. There are alot Kids who miss him he was great coach, Mentor and contribute alot to the King Farm and Gaithersburg community. He is real missed by alot of friends, coworker and Moms. May God bless Jason we all miss you
MeMe

Holly, MI

#2 Dec 2, 2008
Hi Tom, Jason's killer, Michael Adams, was found guilty of 1st degree murder, sentencing is on 01/30/10 I believe, life in prison without parole is the max.
People Are Sheep

Washington, DC

#3 Dec 3, 2008
Correct MeMe ... too bad Montgomery County and the State of Maryland is a weak, liberal society ... or else he would receive the death penalty and suffer the same wrath he gave to an innocent man.
By the way, an effot to repeal the federal death penalty was defeated thanks to the national organization of the Fraternal Order of Police. There are current political factions in Maryland that are currently trying to repeal Maryland's death penalty as well. Keep that in mind when you think of this incident.
Speak up

AOL

#4 Jan 7, 2009
I wish you people would realize that this was a RAW deal and JUSTICE was not served!! Hate to speak ill of the dead but the guy was not so great of a guy!! He beat the mother of his children, punched his business partner in the face (all btw was testified too! The guy was into gambling and he lost his money ahhh can we say that was illigal too! He came looking for a fight and was robbing and beating a man in his own HOME!! I am sorry he is dead but he olayed a role in it! But I guess since his Daddy and brother all work for Montgomery county judical system..they got what they wanted - CORRUPTION!! Oh and his family cannot even take g=care of Jason's kid's with there million pluse $ they received..........Really nice people. GET THE FACTS FOLKS!
People Are Sheep wrote:
Correct MeMe ... too bad Montgomery County and the State of Maryland is a weak, liberal society ... or else he would receive the death penalty and suffer the same wrath he gave to an innocent man.
By the way, an effot to repeal the federal death penalty was defeated thanks to the national organization of the Fraternal Order of Police. There are current political factions in Maryland that are currently trying to repeal Maryland's death penalty as well. Keep that in mind when you think of this incident.
know the facts

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Jan 12, 2009
Speak up- before you speak up why dont you get your facts straight. You are an idoit with the wrong facts. Justice was served. The Jury found him guilty with a frist degree murder charge. So if a jury found him guilty how were strings pulled? He followed Jason outside of his condo and shot him 2 more times while he was on the ground. Then he fled the scene. They guy that shot Jason stole money from people. Witness say jason was pleading for his life and he still shot him. The bastard desreves what he is getting ( a life of hell in jail). Also, the dollar amount is not true, not even close. Plus support was and is given to the kids. obviously you have no clue on what you are stating. TW did you know Jason trained under privileage kids for free. He wanted top make sure everyone had a shot to excel in life.
Speak up

AOL

#6 Jan 13, 2009
Excuse me, but where you at the trial? or are you just reading from the paper and hearing it from the Hadeeds? Im an Idiot?!, why don't spell it right - STUPID! YES, Fricken strings were pulled!! The jury was falling asleep on the stand, I know I WAS THERE!!! I saw the deputies in the court room go over to the Hadeed family IN FRONT OF THE JURY - High fiving them! Michael Adams did NOT STEAL MONEY FROM PEOPLE, they GAVE IT to him to GAMBLE!!!!! Which is Illegal, in case you did not know!! Steve Hadeed is a fricken bookie!! HELLO WAKE UP!! Did you also know that Jason was on steriods? and needles were found in his home?? But dear old Brother Chris removed them from his house before the police went in there! Hate to have him train my kid EVEN IF IT WAS FOR FREE! I see that you did not address the fact he was a bully and beat the mother of his children!! I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT, JRB TESTIFIED TOO IT!! SHE ALSO WROTE IN HER BLOG THAT HER CHILDREN WERE AND ARE NOT PROVIDED FOR WITH THE LIFE INS MONEY! Just cuz he trained under privileaged kids, does not make him a saint, he still was a women beater! YOU GET THE RIGHT FACTS BEFORE SPEAKING - If you were not at the trail then SHUT THE F UP! Jason played a part in his own death, hate to say it, but he went over UNINVITED and then proceeded to beat and steal from a man. You get what you get! I am not at all saying MA does not need to go unpunished but the charge was wrong and so shall the sentence be when it is read - IT HAS NOT BEEN GIVEN YET!
know the facts wrote:
Speak up- before you speak up why dont you get your facts straight. You are an idoit with the wrong facts. Justice was served. The Jury found him guilty with a frist degree murder charge. So if a jury found him guilty how were strings pulled? He followed Jason outside of his condo and shot him 2 more times while he was on the ground. Then he fled the scene. They guy that shot Jason stole money from people. Witness say jason was pleading for his life and he still shot him. The bastard desreves what he is getting ( a life of hell in jail). Also, the dollar amount is not true, not even close. Plus support was and is given to the kids. obviously you have no clue on what you are stating. TW did you know Jason trained under privileage kids for free. He wanted top make sure everyone had a shot to excel in life.
A HADEED

AOL

#7 Jan 13, 2009
ARE YOU F"""ING KIDDING ME !!! THE HADEED FAMILY INHERITED $1,000,000 Lincoln National Life Insurance Policy, along with a Universal Life policy worth over $500,000!! THE HADEED Soon to be BLACKBURN Kids HAVE NOTHING OF THAT MONEY!!! THERE MOTHER WORKS 3 jobs and those kids are raised by a sitter! IT WILL ALL COME OUT ON THE POST !!! THE HADEEDS - YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD THE TRUTH BECAUSE NOW IT WILL ALL COME OUT IN PUBLIC!!!!
LOL

Lexington, KY

#8 Jan 23, 2009
Speak out -
How do you pull strings when you are a white male with the best defense attorneys in the area being tried by a JURY.....and with a presiding judge who basically did everything he could to tilt the case to the defense. The Hadeed family (Jason included) are not bad people. I have known them my whole life. To me a bad person is someone who would scam there way through life using friendship as his sales tool and then kill the father of 2 precious little boys. The worst part is the scumbag Mike was over at Jen and Jasons house ALL THE TIME hanging out with them and the boys. He got what he deserved and THANK GOD the jury wasnt persuaded by high profile defense attorneys and an angry judge. Looks like you and Mikes family are the only people who think he got a raw deal. The rest of the community is thankful this piece of shit is off the streets and cannot harm other innocent people. You should be thankful also and if you are not than you should go see a shrink, just dont go see the same shrink that testified on Mikes behalf, I think he only works for the defense attorneys (as pointed out in the trial) so you might need to get a referal from Bonsib..... Also, nice work but your A HADEED post came from the same IP address as your SPEAK OUT post so you are obviously on a mission to drum up some fake news about the Hadeeds and then post it as if it were A HADEED that was submitting the post. Too funny, how old are you, 12...... Get a life and dont bash Jason's name, if you dont have anything nice to say about the VICTIM than just keep it to yourself. I HAVE A NEWLY RESTORED FAITH IN THE JUSTICE SYSTEM...
Speak up wrote:
Excuse me, but where you at the trial? or are you just reading from the paper and hearing it from the Hadeeds? Im an Idiot?!, why don't spell it right - STUPID! YES, Fricken strings were pulled!! The jury was falling asleep on the stand, I know I WAS THERE!!! I saw the deputies in the court room go over to the Hadeed family IN FRONT OF THE JURY - High fiving them! Michael Adams did NOT STEAL MONEY FROM PEOPLE, they GAVE IT to him to GAMBLE!!!!! Which is Illegal, in case you did not know!! Steve Hadeed is a fricken bookie!! HELLO WAKE UP!! Did you also know that Jason was on steriods? and needles were found in his home?? But dear old Brother Chris removed them from his house before the police went in there! Hate to have him train my kid EVEN IF IT WAS FOR FREE! I see that you did not address the fact he was a bully and beat the mother of his children!! I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT, JRB TESTIFIED TOO IT!! SHE ALSO WROTE IN HER BLOG THAT HER CHILDREN WERE AND ARE NOT PROVIDED FOR WITH THE LIFE INS MONEY! Just cuz he trained under privileaged kids, does not make him a saint, he still was a women beater! YOU GET THE RIGHT FACTS BEFORE SPEAKING - If you were not at the trail then SHUT THE F UP! Jason played a part in his own death, hate to say it, but he went over UNINVITED and then proceeded to beat and steal from a man. You get what you get! I am not at all saying MA does not need to go unpunished but the charge was wrong and so shall the sentence be when it is read - IT HAS NOT BEEN GIVEN YET!<quoted text>
Speak up

AOL

#9 Jan 25, 2009
Hey LOL, from Lexington,KY - let me first off by saying the name is Speak UP not out. I am NOT on a mission to drum up anything but the facts and the truth. I will bash Jason Hadeed and the rest of his family as much as I want. Also, I did not write the post from A. Hadeed, must be someone else who does not have such a high opinion of the Hadeed's. I just so happen to know who did post it. But it was not me! Just because they both have aol under the names - does NOT make it the same IP address. If Mike was/is such a scumbag why was he at Jennifer and Jason's house all the time? Again, I ask where you at the trail? Why would Jason give Michael and other GIVE hime money to gamble with?? I SAY ONCE AGAIN GAMBLING IS ILLEGAL!! You call Mike a scumbag all you want but Jason was no saint either, you never address the fact he abused women. NICE GUY!! He was a fucking bully. That's a fact LOL. Why did Mike shot Jason? Over money? NO, If that was the case why didnt' Michael just go over to Jason's house with a gun and just shoot him? Why did Jason show up UNINVITED to his house and start hittting him and taking his stuff?? Why did Chris Haddeed and Candance M - Both cops go into to Jason's home and remove things such needles?? cash and whatever hummm maybe Steriods? Dont tell me to shut up and say I am 12 - since you hail from KY....well how shall I say this - you are just ignorant. I feel sorry for you that you have known the Hadeeds all your life I sure feel sorry for you. I WILL SPEAK UP WHENEVER I WANT AND SPEAK THE TRUTH, OR THE WASHINGTON POST WILL BE COMING OUT NEXT WEEK WITH SOME FACTS - Some not to favorable for the Hadeeds. The should take care of the fucking grandchildren!
sde

Detroit, MI

#10 Jan 25, 2009
ewe
Speak up wrote:
Hey LOL, from Lexington,KY - let me first off by saying the name is Speak UP not out. I am NOT on a mission to drum up anything but the facts and the truth. I will bash Jason Hadeed and the rest of his family as much as I want. Also, I did not write the post from A. Hadeed, must be someone else who does not have such a high opinion of the Hadeed's. I just so happen to know who did post it. But it was not me! Just because they both have aol under the names - does NOT make it the same IP address. If Mike was/is such a scumbag why was he at Jennifer and Jason's house all the time? Again, I ask where you at the trail? Why would Jason give Michael and other GIVE hime money to gamble with?? I SAY ONCE AGAIN GAMBLING IS ILLEGAL!! You call Mike a scumbag all you want but Jason was no saint either, you never address the fact he abused women. NICE GUY!! He was a fucking bully. That's a fact LOL. Why did Mike shot Jason? Over money? NO, If that was the case why didnt' Michael just go over to Jason's house with a gun and just shoot him? Why did Jason show up UNINVITED to his house and start hittting him and taking his stuff?? Why did Chris Haddeed and Candance M - Both cops go into to Jason's home and remove things such needles?? cash and whatever hummm maybe Steriods? Dont tell me to shut up and say I am 12 - since you hail from KY....well how shall I say this - you are just ignorant. I feel sorry for you that you have known the Hadeeds all your life I sure feel sorry for you. I WILL SPEAK UP WHENEVER I WANT AND SPEAK THE TRUTH, OR THE WASHINGTON POST WILL BE COMING OUT NEXT WEEK WITH SOME FACTS - Some not to favorable for the Hadeeds. The should take care of the fucking grandchildren!
HAHA

San Jose, CA

#11 Jan 26, 2009
Speak up... you sound a lot like JRB and her fantasy blog. Tell-tale signs are your foul mouth language, obsession with money, and twisted versions of the history. Keep trying to convince people your version of the truth...it wont work. You can scream from the mountain tops, the Post, blogs, internet forums all your LIFE, but no one buys into your twisted version of things. EVERYONE knows Jason WAS practically a saint. And everyone, EVERYONE, E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E knows that JRB is a user (among other things)...just like her "best friend" (as she refers to on her blog) Mike Adams that SHE brought into Jason's life.
TG-MAN

San Jose, CA

#12 Jan 26, 2009
This speak out person is really an idiot. "RAW" deal for Mike Adams??!! You have got to be totally delusional. Jason a bully??!!! Where do you get your "facts" that you spew? The mother of his children?? The chick couldn't tell the truth if she tried. I didn't really know Jason, but I knew a lot people who did and they always had nothing but great things to say about the guy. But I do "know" Jen. What a weird psycho whore. Oh, and I was at the closing of the trial. There were no high fives exchanged, you ignorant conspiratorial nut.
Speak up

AOL

#13 Jan 27, 2009
I am really sure Jason "the so called saint" would be really proud and approve of how you people talk about the mother of his children. That sure shows real "class" TG-MAN - you sound like a dumb jock on roids! Which you prob. are! Did I say high fives were exchanged at the end of the trial? NO! Try at the the start! HAHA - JRB - tells no fantasy - just the truth! A Saint Jason was? Your the one who lives in a fantasy!
We know the truth

Rockford, IL

#14 Jan 27, 2009
Speak up...
You have to be kidding me.... What about the way YOU are talking about the father of those children! Everybody is just speaking the truth about you - defender of a murderer! Adams is getting what he deserves. I heard his cell has black painted windows. Life in prison is going to be justice, but he still got off easy compared to what happened to Jason!
You tell me who in this life is perfect. Everybody has faults but JASON was a great guy, there is not doubt about that! To bad you find it fit to attack the memory of Jason for his children to someday have to read! Jason loved his kids more then anything it's sad for their memory of him to be tarnished by your greed.
Speak up wrote:
I am really sure Jason "the so called saint" would be really proud and approve of how you people talk about the mother of his children. That sure shows real "class" TG-MAN - you sound like a dumb jock on roids! Which you prob. are! Did I say high fives were exchanged at the end of the trial? NO! Try at the the start! HAHA - JRB - tells no fantasy - just the truth! A Saint Jason was? Your the one who lives in a fantasy!
Speak up

AOL

#15 Jan 27, 2009
Hey,We know the truth - my greed? Greed for what? How do you know his windows are painted black? Must know someone who works in the DOC. I know what happened that night. You people act like Jason was the holy person,- he was a personal trainer for christ's sake!! He was no Martin Luther King, or some profound leader!! Not one of you know who Michael Adams is or was as a person. He is also a brother, son, and uncle and friend to those who know him. What about his family? How do you think they feel when they hear such hateful things being said about their loved one!! What happened that night was a terrible terrible tragedy for BOTH families. I never said Jason deserved to die, and Michael NEVER wanted to kill him!! Michael never has been in trouble in his 46 years of his life, never raised a hand to anyone. He made a BAD MISTAKE that he wishes to take back. Two lives were lost that nite, two families have suffered. I only wish to defend Michael because THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY AND FAMILY!! Yes, I have wrote things about Jason, out of anger, because what has been said about Michael. Someone needs to stand up for HIS family, they are suffering too! It is not like Michael planned to kill Jason, why would he want to do that? He made a tragic MISTAKE!! Stop this witch hunt on him, he is paying the price, for the rest of his life - You people got what you wanted - think about HIS FAMILY for once! I am sure Jason love those boys, but why didnt he provide for him, in case something happened to him? I know its not that he didnt love them, he just was stupid on not planning properly. Michael had/had an addiction, that was gambling - Jason, Steve H and Jimmy J. all help fuel that addiction. God have some compassion people, its not all about the Hadeeds think about the other people who are involved in this as well.
Jennifer

AOL

#16 Jan 27, 2009
So you want to talk shit about me !!! You know nothing about me - so call me and we will chat about how Im a whore and how Jason is a saint and then maybe you'd like to talk to my 14 year old! or my 4 year old about our life in our 4 walls which you know nothing about!!! I really dont think anyone is any position to judge our situation unless you are in the same situation. My blog - is a freedom of speech you choose to read it because you wanted to - no one put a gun to your head and forced you to read it! And...if you were at the trail then you'd know from MY TESTIMONY that I havent talked to MIKE ADAMS SINCE AUGUST of 2007 so NO ONE FORCED JASON TO CONTINUE BEING FRIENDS WITH HIM! Dont be a weak sick individual who has nothing better to do then call people names he doesnt know - a whore - that was the ultimate classic childish hit - and Jason was here 17 min before he was murdered and his last words to me were not implications of him thinking the mother of his children were WHORE! My children will have the truth - emails, trial transcripts, lawsuit facts, vmails from their father - you are obviously and were obviously NOT CLOSE TO JASON because only those who were are still with us in our world with HIS CHILDREN! Please call me and we can chat personally in fact come over - lets chat in person regarding your ill disgusting facts about me and my life since you obviously know me so well ! I WELCOME A VISIT from you!!!
Jennifer

AOL

#17 Jan 27, 2009
My obsession with money - hmm did I travel, have 2 cars, a huge house, cash money, gamble, go out all the time, shop galore, drive a bike get your obsessions straight! My version will be PRINTED PUBLICALLY then you will feel like an ass! GO VOLUNTEER SOMEWHERE the last place you should hanging out in on some lame forum and the only reason Im here responding is because JASONS FRIENDS who STILL SEE OUR CHILDREN called me today to complain about the filth on this forum! Dont speak about peoples lives unless you lived them - there are always 2 sides to the story and I underoath in a court of law spoke the truth about our life - no pretty picture at all ! Jason was wrong and I was wrong - bottom line!
The Blog

AOL

#18 Jan 27, 2009
if you are so familiar with Jens blog then why arent you a reader of her new blog - hmm if you knew Jason so well you'd know the blog address pretty simple - Im sure you knew everything about him - his favorite song, color, past time, the nicknames he called his children - where he had a job offer from 2 weeks before he passed - where he was going to relocate to if he got the job - I mean you know it all - hey I have an idea - call NIH market your wisdom Im sure you can make millions ! That would be fab - Ill support and make a donation ;-)
Too funny

Detroit, MI

#20 Jan 28, 2009
So many people defending jason and 1 person defending the murderer. Hmmmmm..... makes you think doesnt it...
Question Speak Up

Lexington, KY

#21 Jan 28, 2009
When is this so called Washington Post article coming out. Are you sure it was the Washington Post and not The National Enquirer... I find it hard to believe that the Washington Post would print a mudslinging article so please elighten us as to when it will be published or are you lying about that also.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Driver in fatal drive-by shooting gets 30 years (Jun '07) 5 hr Vonna 3
News 3 Wounded In Canoga Park Gang-Related Shooting (Feb '07) 16 hr Droopz 435
News Third-degree murder charges filed in... Sun are you fking blind 3
News Scher, Montrose physician and convicted murdere... (Jan '11) Fri Avenger 9
News Man Shot In The Face During Drive-By In Norwalk (Jan '07) Jan 13 tellinitlikeitis 7
News 'Don't Do This. They're Our Kids!': Texas Fathe... (Jun '16) Jan 13 true 8
News Kimberly Cunningham found not guilty of second ... (May '07) Jan 12 anonymous 50
More from around the web