Infant Murdered

Infant Murdered

There are 84 comments on the KLAX story from Dec 19, 2012, titled Infant Murdered. In it, KLAX reports that:

A Natchitoches man is accused of murdering an infant back in October. He is 30-year-old Jonathan King.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLAX.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Really

Natchitoches, LA

#114 May 13, 2014
protect murder wrote:
It's been a year...and nothing Natchitoches parish PROTECT...sick people!!! Steal something ...hurt a child..slap on the wrist...I pray all this comes to a close for the family of the baby...
Do you know what really happened?

Inside information tells me HE didn't do it.

Besides, there IS doubt, and it has to be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.
shocked yet

Colfax, LA

#115 Jun 7, 2014
Finally I hear the best news....EVER!! JUSTICE WINS!!!
Really

Natchitoches, LA

#116 Jun 7, 2014
shocked yet wrote:
Finally I hear the best news....EVER!! JUSTICE WINS!!!
So, what's the news?
Grandma

Colfax, LA

#117 Jan 21, 2016
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what really happened?
Inside information tells me HE didn't do it.
Besides, there IS doubt, and it has to be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.
I can't believe this is still on going!! After we got copy of autopsy. The truth was revealed..He kill my grandson!! Facts don't lie...and has been arrest since then and he still on the streets with his drugs and evil ways. The mother is still getting help from this so called man. As for now we are in the process of getting this case moved from natchitoces parish.. corrupt place NATCHITOCHE . WE ARE seeking a new judge!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) 36 min Tom Clancey. 1,964
News 'Don't Do This. They're Our Kids!': Texas Fathe... 10 hr Gorbert 6
News Scher, Montrose physician and convicted murdere... (Jan '11) 22 hr catnip 8
News Gang members arrested in Rosemead motel double ... (Apr '09) Wed Tu Padre 165
News Tattoo shop murder suspects indicted (May '08) Wed Ghost Sixx Tattoo 69
News Holly Bobo suspect indicted on 2 counts of rape (Oct '14) Wed Watching17 137
News Murder suspect Josiah Miller to return to Calif... (Dec '08) Wed Hightops 10
More from around the web