Infant Murdered

Dec 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KLAX

A Natchitoches man is accused of murdering an infant back in October. He is 30-year-old Jonathan King.

Comments
41 - 60 of 83 Comments Last updated Jun 7, 2014
Matured

Natchitoches, LA

#68 Dec 27, 2012
Childish
grieving

Natchitoches, LA

#70 Dec 29, 2012
Please let justice be served and may the precious baby rest in peace now since the baby killer is off the street. Vengance is mine saith The Lord. Jesus loves all the little children. That baby is rocking in the arms of Jesus now. He spent his 1st birthday with God and ten thousand angels.
sweetiepie

Natchitoches, LA

#72 Jan 1, 2013
Are you sure the baby killer is off the streets? Are you judge and jury? I'm sorry you are grieving, but so is his family.
Chaos

Bastrop, LA

#74 Jan 2, 2013
sweetiepie wrote:
Are you sure the baby killer is off the streets? Are you judge and jury? I'm sorry you are grieving, but so is his family.
Then I hope you're grieving for the REAL victim here & not Jonathan King!!!!! I really hope for your own sake you did not just get on this thread & expect sympathy for J.K.!!!!???
You're grieving because he is in jail & you're not grieving over the life he stole??????????
i wish it was people like you who had their heads bashed in instead of that baby!!!! get the fk out of here with that sh_t !!
no one gives two fks about j.k. or his family feeling sad for him being locked up. boo fking whoo.
guess what. that sob still gets 3 meals a day, he has a bed to sleep in, pot to piss in, clean clothes to wear, haircuts, gets to play cards, read the bible, watch the news, and make friends.
AND YOU STILL GET TO VISIT HIS SORRY ASS!
try doing that when you're in a casket 6 feet under!
Sweetiepie

Natchitoches, LA

#75 Jan 6, 2013
My head bashed in?For having sympathy for someone's mother?
natchitoces

Robeline, LA

#76 Jan 21, 2013
ya'll in provencal needs to find a new game. must nt had any one to play with when they were little.
old school playa

Natchitoches, LA

#77 Jan 22, 2013
i was of the impression there was still a trial...am i wrong chaos???do you know facts of the case???how???
what

Natchitoches, LA

#78 Jan 24, 2013
so sad really
OMG

Natchez, MS

#79 Jan 24, 2013
This makes my stomach turn. How could anyone do something like this. Keep his ass lock up.
troy

United States

#80 Jan 24, 2013
sweetiepie wrote:
Iam judge and jury.
Keepin it real

Natchitoches, LA

#81 Jan 24, 2013
troy wrote:
<quoted text> Iam judge and jury.
No, you’re fat and have a IQ below 70.
Chaos

Kiln, MS

#83 Jan 27, 2013
Sweetiepie wrote:
My head bashed in?For having sympathy for someone's mother?
you want to have sympathy for a mother?

have sympathy for the mother who held her dead 8 month old baby in her arms knowing he died at the hands of a man she loved and trusted.
a baby who can never grow up, never say his first word, or take his 1st steps. a baby who couldnt even cry out for help when this monster was beating him in the head just for being a baby.
you disgust me, dont come HERE with that attitude!
shera

United States

#84 Jan 27, 2013
That mother isn't as innocent as she Seems. If she was the state wouldve given her her other two kids back when he was found guilty... But they haven't!
natchitoces

United States

#85 Mar 16, 2013
How did he kill the nsby?never heard the result from coronor's office
Serena

El Monte, CA

#86 Mar 16, 2013
Well good
you tell me

United States

#88 Mar 19, 2013
The mother should be punished to
Interesting

Natchitoches, LA

#89 May 24, 2013
Now what? New evidence? Bond lowered significantly?
Just wondering

Natchitoches, LA

#90 May 24, 2013
Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>
you want to have sympathy for a mother?
have sympathy for the mother who held her dead 8 month old baby in her arms knowing he died at the hands of a man she loved and trusted.
a baby who can never grow up, never say his first word, or take his 1st steps. a baby who couldnt even cry out for help when this monster was beating him in the head just for being a baby.
you disgust me, dont come HERE with that attitude!
Do you have evidence of this? Boy, you people love to come on here, calling others monsters without facts!
Shera

United States

#91 May 24, 2013
Lawyer has evidence that it wasn't mr king
Just wondering

Natchitoches, LA

#92 May 24, 2013
Shera wrote:
Lawyer has evidence that it wasn't mr king
It figures the gossips in Natchitoches and on here lay blame at the feet of the first person they can find. That's their MO. And when they don't know all the facts, they "fill in the blanks". When the "information" stops coming, they make stuff up or re-hash their previous "fill in the blank" information. They are the ones that should be arrested, the gossip hounds.

I never thought he was guilty.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BLACK STUDENT SLASHES WHITE TEACHERS THROAT and... 8 min NEW WORLD ORDER 2
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 10 min Responsibility 1,352
Protestors march on West Side after fatal polic... 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
Shooting has gained Pittsfield's attention 4 hr Praxis33 15
Monrovia cousins convicted of murdering 16-year... (Jul '10) 12 hr choclett 349
Sebewaing teen on life support, police officer ... 14 hr Steel josh 1
Religious leaders call for outrage after baby s... 15 hr LouisvilleKYreport 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••