Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related crimes

Two reputed members of a white supremacist gang were convicted Monday of gang-related crimes, but verdicts on more serious charges of murder, attempted murder and street terrorism were delayed because one juror ... Full Story
fawk chorona

Corona, CA

#1393 Aug 9, 2013
LMAO los scarletts aint that a hyna name fawken chavalas fawk chorona all about the big bad city of ANACRIME!!!
crown town 4th wrote:
fuxx all u putxs 187 on all u perras from open culos!! cvls sur 3ce los scarletts till the casket drops
anaheimero

United States

#1394 Aug 9, 2013
hahaha los scarletts..what a fckken joke fckken lames fckk all ie nothing but rejects from your sorry ass city
dollar bill

United States

#1395 Aug 10, 2013
Oh snaps that scarlette hood is getting sh1t on, I personally did not even know Anaheim was that deep. Staright out put them fools on blast letting them know you put their homeboys to sleep.
Evils gang

Anaheim, CA

#1396 Aug 14, 2013
Santa Ana wrote:
corona aint nada but a bunch of lames. Talking about chapetes ? That's why you lops run around wearing red rags like chavalas with your one varrio thinking your hard. There is no gangbanging in chorona period. Just a bunch of wanna bes everyone knows that much. N you anahyna pela you Mickey Mouse gangster fawk ana slime and travelers you guys can't see us or be us. City of SANTA ANA 1901. We're the ones causing panic en las calles de OC.
fxck chutana who had more murders last year!? The big A even though you have more hoods you lames don't do nada facts don't lie!!!
Evils gang

Anaheim, CA

#1397 Aug 14, 2013
La Smiley 714 wrote:
<quoted text> my neighbor from Florence 13 I stay here by La Palma ave so there is FLORENCE in anahiem! No disrespect to anahiem I'm just saying his brothers and him are from florencia
you can't even spell anaheim and I actually partied witj Florencia in compton after they hit me up!They didn't trip on me so much respect to the F13!!But their is no f13,pbs,or fakteen and kleenex died out along time ago!!!
WSAHM

United States

#1398 Aug 16, 2013
Evils gang wrote:
<quoted text>you can't even spell anaheim and I actually partied witj Florencia in compton after they hit me up!They didn't trip on me so much respect to the F13!!But their is no f13,pbs,or fakteen and kleenex died out along time ago!!!
Yup klennex died out just about the same time your peceta ass street did lol so get off the internet and do somethine pinchi panocha
Evil Ones Gang

Corona, CA

#1399 Aug 16, 2013
WSAHM wrote:
<quoted text>Yup klennex died out just about the same time your peceta ass street did lol so get off the internet and do somethine pinchi panocha
Lmao fawken lame FAWK your barrio Jerrys Kids has you vatos on lock in your nice ass neighborhood looking like mission viejo theres even proof you vatos arent around some fool from jerrys kids posted a video on you tube cruising through your so called barrio alone looking to gang bang on you fools and you fools are no where to be found not even a placaso anywhere
Evil Ones Gang

Corona, CA

#1400 Aug 16, 2013
Evil Ones Gang wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao fawken lame FAWK your barrio Jerrys Kids has you vatos on lock in your nice ass neighborhood looking like mission viejo theres even proof you vatos arent around some fool from jerrys kids posted a video on you tube cruising through your so called barrio alone looking to gang bang on you fools and you fools are no where to be found not even a placaso anywhere
Proof you vatos aint nada

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt...
Travelers City

Pacoima, CA

#1401 Aug 16, 2013
Evil Ones Gang wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof you vatos aint nada
http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt...
Dam this pecetas trying to hard hahahahaha
anaheim blvd

Dallas, TX

#1402 Aug 18, 2013
Travelers City wrote:
<quoted text>Dam this pecetas trying to hard hahahahaha
hey do camotes plack on each others hoods?oryou bixches and wsa are the only ones?
crown town4th

Dallas, TX

#1403 Aug 18, 2013
VARRIO LOS EVILS wrote:
<quoted text>u punck bxtch motherfxcker
say that shxt to my face leva
papo

Santa Ana, CA

#1404 Aug 18, 2013
crown town4th wrote:
<quoted text>say that shxt to my face leva
Calm down kid. What kind of weak azz sh1t is that. I bet your in high school fuxkin youngster.Most of you fools are talking cheap. As soon as you fools get pulled over by the pigs you'll be like "yes sir no sir". Why are you homeboys gang banging anyways?
OXC 3CE

Los Angeles, CA

#1406 Aug 20, 2013
Fxck clown towners and the Scarletts real SURenos don't wear red Ese nuff said your hand holding clickas ain't about shxt. you've never gang banged a damn day in your life homeboy. The fxck u doin on this forum anyways what you can't actually go to OC n try to rep your hood? You probably just hit the beach and say fxck OC n shxt hahaha lame if you were to walk down any part of any hoods in SA you'll be going back to corona with your tail tucked between your legs
city of AHM

Los Angeles, CA

#1407 Aug 20, 2013
OXC 3CE wrote:
Fxck clown towners and the Scarletts real SURenos don't wear red Ese nuff said your hand holding clickas ain't about shxt. you've never gang banged a damn day in your life homeboy. The fxck u doin on this forum anyways what you can't actually go to OC n try to rep your hood? You probably just hit the beach and say fxck OC n shxt hahaha lame if you were to walk down any part of any hoods in SA you'll be going back to corona with your tail tucked between your legs
if he walks in any anaheim hood the olny way hell go back to come town is in a body bag.
crown town 4th

United States

#1408 Aug 21, 2013
city of AHM wrote:
<quoted text>if he walks in any anaheim hood the olny way hell go back to come town is in a body bag.
fawk u and ur dead homeys puto los scts gang u fools are natha come to the crown and get smashed like we always do to u guys nuff said 187 on a open culo
crown town 4th

United States

#1409 Aug 21, 2013
OXC 3CE wrote:
come to the crown and say that shxt u fuxkn pusxy most of all u putos are a bunch of pcs str8 ratas cvls scts
anaheim blvd

Los Angeles, CA

#1410 Aug 24, 2013
Corona gangs?????get the fck out with that sht!must be lame just like casablanca or miralomas gangs.fcken lames stuck way back.them foos be looking like the foos from the movie colors hahahahahahaha.OC AHM s where it happens btches.
Anaheim 92805

Pico Rivera, CA

#1412 Aug 24, 2013
crown town 4th wrote:
<quoted text>come to the crown and say that shxt u fuxkn pusxy most of all u putos are a bunch of pcs str8 ratas cvls scts
orale its scarlets letter hahaha get the fxck out of here with that fake shix leva! bunch of whiteboys and rejects from corona with your bixch ass click wtf is los scarlets anyway sounds like some hyna shix haha u fools ain't nothing just like your bixchmade homegirl Phillip haha dumbass whiteboy locked it up in chino! fxcken lames fck all chorrona punk
OXC 3CE

Los Angeles, CA

#1413 Aug 25, 2013
Go bang on some woods you lame I swear more than half of corona is pcD up you fools think you know what banging is until you hit the mainlines and lock it up. Haha
crimetime

United States

#1414 Sep 5, 2013
ROUGER wrote:
FULLERTON TOKERS TOWN TAX FREE GANG Fuck a surrata....EASTSIDE TRUSLOW ST PROWLERS. CRAZYSIDE VALENCIA ST. SOUTHSIDE PRITCHARD ST. WESTSIDE OAK AVE BOYZ. WESTSIDE FLOWER ST. SHOUT OUT TO ALL OF OUR CLIKAS ALL RIDIN UNDER THAT FULAS FLAG...BLACK AND BROWN UNITED FK A RACIST ILLITERATE "CHOLO"...Real g's comin from fulas Aint takin nobodys orders aint noboys prison b***h tax free and still puttin it down....we already ran esbp out thier neighborhood hahaha and we got a new varrio forming on coronet and gilbert in snatchaheim by bacons hood....FTT takin over OC Fk a Sur rat....Making connections all over the US we aint just a street gang anymore we a organized criminal organization connected all over the US Real hustlaz making money not just bangin a lame street hahaha Shout out to humboldt latin kings in chicago and tango blast out in Houstone....we connected big now so trucha drugs assault weapons anything we prepared to go to war with everybody now hahaha best beleve it
PELA TATOR TOTS ESE!!!! YOUR HOMIE MICKEY AND REVOLVER R STRAIGHT RANKER PANOCHAS..YOU FOOLS WILL GET NEVER STEP UP IN ANAHEIM. got ballas for you lames!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nation briefs: Cheney, Gonzales indicted in pri... (Nov '08) 1 hr Swedenforever 531
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 3 hr Ronald 3,012
Pennsylvania police hunting for survivalist wan... 5 hr Joe 1
Ky. has counties added to federal drug program Mon come on 1
Two people wounded in Far East El Paso drive-by... Mon Veronica Escobar 3
Widow of murdered Rumney chiropractor says fata... Sun Momof3 1
Coroner identifies Allentown shooting victim Sep 28 silly rabbit 6

Violent Crime People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE