Gun sales soar week after shooting

Gun sales soar week after shooting

There are 3 comments on the Norwalk Citizen News story from Dec 22, 2012, titled Gun sales soar week after shooting. In it, Norwalk Citizen News reports that:

Gun sales spiked in Connecticut this week after Adam Lanza opened fire on Sandy Hook Elementary School -- far surpassing the sale of handguns, rifles and shotguns during the same period last year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Norwalk Citizen News.

steve tresslar

United States

#1 Dec 23, 2012
Our goverment has wanted to disarm the american people and that has been their agenda for some time . If you think that by controling guns is going to protect you look at what happend in austraila home invasions jumped up30% criminals love un armed people easy targets . I you wana be a shepeople and just go with what the goverment says is best for you then go and give up your gun thats your choice . I will not give up my only defence agenst scum and tyrents the message is clear and the american people are scared and will not stand for more of our civil libertys to be trampled on by tyrents .
ron

United States

#2 Dec 23, 2012
Their is a story in California that a father after being shot by 2 of 3 criminals...shot all 3 and saved the lines of his family and several kids staying for a slumber party...this could have been another tragedy for innocent victims...but,the gun was in the right hands...the father survived I believe..having looked at Australia,the 10year Brady bill and several studies...banning guns doesn't work...arming the good guys and gals works! Look at virginia..guns sales up..crime down..their getting in the right hands.there comes a time when u gotta fight fire with fire!! God bless all the families.Angeles in heaven...you'll see them again.
Kermit

Beckley, WV

#3 Jan 29, 2013
I thought this happened on Dec 14????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Pleads Guilty in Fatal 2012 New Year's Shoo... 30 min d twn mobsta 1
News Boris "Short Fat" Mogilevich sentenced t... (Jun '07) 11 hr Old Friend 19
News Suspect In Pittsfield Shooting Arrested... 12 hr Besternamersaysfu... 2
News Pittsfield Police Seeking Suspect in... Sat cops are liars an... 10
News El Paso man to be executed Aug. 20 for slayings... (Apr '09) Sat David Wood is Inn... 254
News Suspect in Charleston church shooting expected ... Jul 31 goonsquad 1
News Third Bandido arrested in motorcycle bar shooting (Dec '14) Jul 31 any 89
More from around the web