Man killed by sheriff's deputies in Adelanto gun battle

A rape suspect died and a sheriff's deputy was wounded Thursday during a gun battle at an Adelanto home. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
machinegun mike

Victorville, CA

#1 Oct 22, 2010
Congratulations are in order for the sheriffs dept. One down and thousands more guttersnipes to go! I was listening to the scanner during this incident and I know for a fact the dead scumbag rapist's dad was contacted at the site. Animal control took 5 dogs and CPS took a child. So sad a deputy had to be injured to remove this scumbag from the gene pool, thanks deputy and god bless you. machinegun mike, phelan california
BigG

Colton, CA

#2 Oct 22, 2010
Good deal...one less dirt bag in the desert
Shaundrey

Palm Desert, CA

#3 Oct 22, 2010
I gotz to say, fooling with da man is very badz for a young stupid doo ragz wearing negro to do, youngunz....styay clearz ub da man....Aight..!
Thegirlnextdoor

Lake Elsinore, CA

#4 Oct 22, 2010
so i live in that area and i never knew that he was that close im 16 and thats creepy i came home about an hour after and it was horrable the man was crazy to start with but as bad as it will sound i hope he goes straight to hell
Ady

Apple Valley, CA

#5 Oct 23, 2010
I just want to clear the record and say Ali was not no rapist. Ali was a dear friend of mine. Yeah he had a lot of issues, he had a troubled childhood, and he was a menace at times, but he was NOT A RAPIST, His name was Ali, and to those who knew him he was either sweet or sour, to his friends, he was always there when we needed him and he gave more than he took always. He was very educated and successful, up until recently, and he got caught up with some bad people in the end. He was a giving person and a ladie's man, he always had girls with him. I am a rape victim myself, therefore I know how hated he must be by most who read the articles in the media about this tragedy. And he did have a mom who is grieving his death, so take the label off him, let him rest in peace. Our prayers go to all involved in this, but specially to his family. We lost a great friend.
tawnielove

United States

#6 Oct 23, 2010
hahahaha you get what you deserve. burn in hell.
Ady

Apple Valley, CA

#7 Oct 23, 2010
machinegun mike wrote:
Congratulations are in order for the sheriffs dept. One down and thousands more guttersnipes to go! I was listening to the scanner during this incident and I know for a fact the dead **** rapist's dad was contacted at the site. Animal control took 5 dogs and CPS took a child. So sad a deputy had to be injured to remove this **** from the gene pool, thanks deputy and god bless you. machinegun mike, phelan california
get your facts straight machinegun mike. Ali was not a rapist, he was accused of raping a dumb tweeker ***** that was mad at him, so she figured that was the best way to get back at him. There were no children present at his home that day, and he did have a family just like you probably do. Take the label off and say whatever else you want.
Wobbles

Victorville, CA

#8 Oct 23, 2010
I don't care if he was a rapist or not.Weon Earth will never know.What's indisputable is he was a worthless POS who shot at the cops, and for that, I hope he roasts in hell.The verdict on him being a rapist can be rendered there. I look at anyone standing up for him to be an equally worthless POS.
t-love

United States

#9 Oct 23, 2010
I don't care if he was a rapist or not.Weon Earth will never know.What's indisputable is he was a worthless POS who shot at the cops, and for that, I hope he roasts in hell.The verdict on him being a rapist can be rendered there. I look at anyone standing up for him to be an equally worthless POS.-- wobbles

aman to that, i knew the suspect personally, and my personal thoughts is he had what he got coming to him. im actually glad death was brought upon him, our SBC dupties have made it much safer for us females out here in this world. this man in fact was a pos, a drugie and a very angery person. a lair to everyone, and he had many personalitities. and its good hes off our streets anyways, cause even when he was alive and on the streets, he was using our taxpayer money. it was his choice to choose death. and whose to say our officers were the ones who killed him, once he went out the window and under that building he commited his own death. i hope to hear soon, it was his bullet that ended his life.

as for ady you need to stop sticking up for him, cause without anyone meeting him, they knew exactually who he was. and honestly if they would have met him in person like i had the pleasure of, they would know the press and cops dont lie.
Ady

Apple Valley, CA

#10 Oct 23, 2010
wow what great people all of you are. so much better than that I am sure. T-love whoever you are, just to let you know, he treated people the way they treated him. that speaks for itself. and he did not live off the taxpayers money, another lie posted about him online, but that must just be another one of your guesses. God bless all of you and I pray that a tragedy like this never strikes in your lives, because you will then be something for people just like you to talk about.
Sincerly:
just another POS.
Hesperia Resident

Dallas, TX

#11 Oct 23, 2010
True American Heros ! Great Job Deputies ! Best Wishes on a speedy recovery to the injured Detective. You guys did not let that punk win. You stood up to a bully and put him where he belongs. Keep up the good fight !
t-love

United States

#12 Oct 23, 2010
wow what great people all of you are. so much better than that I am sure. T-love whoever you are, just to let you know, he treated people the way they treated him. that speaks for itself. and he did not live off the taxpayers money, another lie posted about him online, but that must just be another one of your guesses. God bless all of you and I pray that a tragedy like this never strikes in your lives, because you will then be something for people just like you to talk about.
Sincerly:
just another POS.--ady

you dont need to know who i am, and trust me hun when i say, i knew your DEAR FRIEND off hand. i treated him with nothing but respect, and all he did to me was go behind my back and tell lies. like he got kidnapped.... hahaha im sorry but who would wanna kidnap him. its not a guess, he used the system, just like he stole items from people, to sell on ebay.
this isnt a tragdey, its freedom, and freedom deserves a party....
the SUSPECT got what he deserves, and will burn in hell. the funny thing is all the SUSPECT had to do was talk to the dectivties, hmmm lets see they were out there to investagate, they never said anything about the investagation being true, they just needed information. if he would have talked to them, maybe he would be alive now. but he had to show what a BIG MAN he was, more like a coward, and open fire on innocent people.
my husbands a police officer, and if he was in the same situation that the SUSPECT put these men and women in, i would thank heaven upon that the prick gets shot and dies.
just remember he signed in own death warrent, and i hope the devil shows up at his funeral and takes him right where he belongs.
ooh btw hun your dear friend, tired to hook your husband up with me while he was with you. just know i have class, i dont date white trash.
Ady

Apple Valley, CA

#13 Oct 24, 2010
t-love wrote:
Sincerly:
just another POS.--ady
you dont need to know who i am, and trust me hun when i say, i knew your DEAR FRIEND off hand. i treated him with nothing but respect, and all he did to me was go behind my back and tell lies. like he got kidnapped.... hahaha im sorry but who would wanna kidnap him. its not a guess, he used the system, just like he stole items from people, to sell on ebay.
this isnt a tragdey, its freedom, and freedom deserves a party....
the SUSPECT got what he deserves, and will burn in hell. the funny thing is all the SUSPECT had to do was talk to the dectivties, hmmm lets see they were out there to investagate, they never said anything about the investagation being true, they just needed information. if he would have talked to them, maybe he would be alive now. but he had to show what a BIG MAN he was, more like a coward, and open fire on innocent people.
my husbands a police officer, and if he was in the same situation that the SUSPECT put these men and women in, i would thank heaven upon that the prick gets shot and dies.
just remember he signed in own death warrent, and i hope the devil shows up at his funeral and takes him right where he belongs.
ooh btw hun your dear friend, tired to hook your husband up with me while he was with you. just know i have class, i dont date white trash.
Looks like I just got told! and thanks to that little last bit of info, I know who you are babe. If you were a lady, you would have been the one to let me know, not the boys. By the way, the purpose of my post wasn't to tell people Ali was an angel, it was to clarify the fact that he wouldn't rape anybody, and he was a good friend to the people that mattered. Other than that, I could care less what you or any other mad "lady" has to say.
t-love

United States

#14 Oct 24, 2010
*rolls eyes at ady*
CRISC

United States

#15 Oct 24, 2010
FOR THE PERSON WHO CONSIDERS AMIR MANSOURI AS A DEAR FIEND AND IS TELLING OTHERS THAT HE WAS A LADIES MAN~~ YOUR ARE RIGHT!!! SUCH A LADIES MAN THAT HE BULLIED AND BEAT ON GIRLS AND THREATENED SMALL BABIES( I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE) AND I WOULDN'T PUT IT PASSED HIM TO FORCE A GIRL TO DO WHATEVER HE WANTED AS HE HAS BEFORE !!
Ady wrote:
I just want to clear the record and say Ali was not no rapist. Ali was a dear friend of mine. Yeah he had a lot of issues, he had a troubled childhood, and he was a menace at times, but he was NOT A RAPIST, His name was Ali, and to those who knew him he was either sweet or sour, to his friends, he was always there when we needed him and he gave more than he took always. He was very educated and successful, up until recently, and he got caught up with some bad people in the end. He was a giving person and a ladie's man, he always had girls with him. I am a rape victim myself, therefore I know how hated he must be by most who read the articles in the media about this tragedy. And he did have a mom who is grieving his death, so take the label off him, let him rest in peace. Our prayers go to all involved in this, but specially to his family. We lost a great friend.
~~~~ SO MY BEST ADVISE FOR YOU ADY IS TO KEEP IT SHUT, YOU WEREN'T AROUND HIM (IM SHURE OF IT ) UP HERE IN THE HIGH DESERT AND YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S BEEN UP TO THE LAST FEW 2-3 YEARS !!! IT'S PRETTY FRICKEN CRAZY ( JUST LIKE HIM ) THAT YOU WOULD BLAME THE OTHER PEOPLE THAT TREID TO GET AND STAY AWAY FROM HIM !!!! TRY ACTUALLY TALKING TO HIS MOM ABOUT THE PROBLEMS THIS KID DID REALLY HAVE !!!! AND IN ALL HONESTY IS FAMILY AND OTHERS ARE BETTER OFF WITHOUT HIM TRYING TO KILL THEM !!!

Since: Oct 10

United States

#16 Oct 24, 2010
i invite anyone who ( really ) knew ali to come forward and tell everyone who ali really was !!! the sad thing about it all is his own family knows what he's done, like beating on woman and hurting and trying to harm and violently and physically trying to kill a little boy !!! his own family moved out of the desert to get away~~ blaming others for him being screwed up, shows your just as messed up as him ..... and until you know anything about THE PEOPLE THAT WERE AROUND HIM THAT MADE HIM LIKE THAT!!! you need to keep your mouth shut and keep right where the sun don't shine !!!! all those people who were around him couldn't try hard enough to keep him away !!! and unlike you ADY !!! i do know that ( tweeker ), not personally, but i think that ali would find that person a perfect victim for him since the lady just had her place burned down and was homeless and does have so mental issues ~~ way different from ali's !!! this lady really is a victin even if she is a ( tweeker ) which i don't know of...... and ali's thing is to force girls to degrade and make him feel superior.... he beat on a number of girls and was recently without a girl freind because of this ... so i think that this lady was a perfect victim. Theres no doubt in my mind that he did do it and couldn't face the fact that he was gonna go back to prison for alot longer then last time is ass was put away !!! and i had the pleasure of doing it !!! so please take in to consideration the facts and poeple he's negatively affected and then try talkin sh*t !!! to next time all of you who really need to know !!!
Ady

Apple Valley, CA

#17 Oct 24, 2010
You have some nerve bringing his mother into this.
It's so nice to see what great people you all are. I'm not defending anything he has done, Ali was a menace, we all know that, but he was not a rapist.
Whoever you are Crisc, I am sure God has a place in heaven for you. His kids and their mothers are grieving him no matter how you feel about him and Brian loves his father,just like Tara is very upset, as for the rest, extorting money from people is not exactly being a victim as far as I'm concerned, maybe if you were Ali's brother, being the great person that you are, you could have helped Ali grow up just as great as you did, even while dealing with his father his whole life.
As for you Tawnie, does your husband know you spent some time in vegas with Ali and your friend Jessica cheating on him with another police officer recently?
You didn't hate him that much then did you? and no it was not my husband you were supposed to hook up with hunny, it was one of his in-laws, whom I don't blame you for not dating anyways, why would you roll around in the dirt with a loser when there's someone more appropriate to do that with?
Ady

Apple Valley, CA

#18 Oct 24, 2010
By the way, CRISC, I was close to him in the Desert for the last few years, just like a lot of other people who are mourning his death. You have no business talking about his mom, moving away was the best thing she could have done, before everyone took the rest of her money, trying to blackmail her with lame threats every time they needed a fix. Again all those people were better than Ali. Just like you.
Lafaunda

Palm Desert, CA

#19 Oct 24, 2010
Ali was one tweeking fool, he was out of his mind 24-7, and he stunk of the funk, he hadn't changer his chitty drawers in ages, no wonder his Dickie's were hanging low, he was carrying one huge ball of chit, he couldn't rape no body, the girlie's would run away gagging and vomiting in their mouths, Ali was one stanky fool, they better bury that fool nice and deep or he will still be stinky.

Since: Oct 10

United States

#20 Oct 24, 2010
@your stupid comment~~~~
Ady wrote:
By the way, CRISC, I was close to him in the Desert for the last few years, just like a lot of other people who are mourning his death. You have no business talking about his mom, moving away was the best thing she could have done, before everyone took the rest of her money, trying to blackmail her with lame threats every time they needed a fix. Again all those people were better than Ali. Just like you.
~~~~~~~ crazy that now your story has changed from ali being a good person to now he was a menace, just cause i put it out there just the way it was !!!!! and honestly i wasn't trying to throw is mom under the bus, im simply letting people know that his family acted as if it were ok for him to do as he wished and that's what he did...... not one of them ever tried to stop him or contact the police and even when he was in prison or court they were trying to get him out...why? did they like the abuse like others did !!! that lets him know its ok and people will let him do as he wishes and he definently thought that !!!! im simply stating the facts and saying it like it was!!! and if it ticks you off so what!!! your problems are with others i know what happened with ali, that lady, and ali's mom !!!! so go ahead and keep on talkin like it was all ok and ali wasn't a piece of crap who probably did do that to that lady and others as well!!! they just were to scared of the crazy to let anyone know !!!! your just just a f~ed up as he was!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pat Howard: Body cameras would serve both citiz... 1 hr Zugzwang 5
Video backs self-defense claim in Berkeley, MO,... 3 hr dont trust a hipster 4
D.C. police investigate two officer-involved sh... 11 hr Sunshine 1
Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) 12 hr vEWRX3 1,136
Police: Laurel man lied about murder case 14 hr bud 1
Key developments in case of 2 slain NYPD officers 19 hr Deo Vindice 2
Political figures clash after slaying of NYPD o... Thu Cat74 65
More from around the web