Lawndale gang member is convicted in ...

Lawndale gang member is convicted in attack on teen

There are 313 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Apr 29, 2008, titled Lawndale gang member is convicted in attack on teen. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

The Torrance Superior Court jury deliberated one day before finding Gilbert Espinoza, 32, guilty of three counts each of attempted murder and assault with a deadly weapon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Good GRief

San Bernardino, CA

#377 Jul 20, 2008
HIS WIFEY wrote:
<quoted text>
You are 2 funny bitch!I get a kick ouof all you people on here getting all computer happy talking shit.Just like I said before it's only because no one knows who you are.I can bet you aren"t to brave in peron.Are you sweetie?
There you go--make those gang threats--then everybody will believe your claim that he's innocent. LOL.
roach

Pasadena, CA

#378 Jan 10, 2011
all u people defending this guy blow my mind away u dont kno what this man has done to the victim and his family... he has done damange unfixable...I feel sorry for the wife that her man couldnt change his life for his wife and kids that sucks that really sucks for u... but dont forget if that happened to yr kid u would feel the same way!!! so before u all open yr mind with f'd up comments think about what has really happened fools!!!! victims tia!!!!
wamp wamp wamp
#379 Mar 19, 2011
thats what he gets for being a minor roaming the streets at night trying to bang at 14 his ass should of ben at home reading some books and as for bad parenting that goes for the fuck face parents not knowing what there kid is up too the shit is no joke just cuz his city is safe to walk in sandles dont mean its the same every where it would of happened sooner or later to that kid walking in enemy zone by there standerds you are asking for it stay away from it or take a risk that chooice was up too him and look where it got him dont back up just one person when there are more at fault
RebleYell

United States

#380 Mar 28, 2011
wamp wamp wamp wrote:
thats what he gets for being a minor roaming the streets at night trying to bang at 14 his ass should of ben at home reading some books and as for bad parenting that goes for the fuck face parents not knowing what there kid is up too the shit is no joke just cuz his city is safe to walk in sandles dont mean its the same every where it would of happened sooner or later to that kid walking in enemy zone by there standerds you are asking for it stay away from it or take a risk that chooice was up too him and look where it got him dont back up just one person when there are more at fault
You said it right I dont condone violence toward anyone but if he was home at night then this wouldn't have happened. If you read the paper when a teenager is killed in any inner city USA then you will see little "Leroy" was just hanging with his buddies at 2am in the street and someone shot him. Sure if his ass would have been in the house he would still be alive...thats the problem with minorities they want everyone but themselves to take care of their kids....low life, welfare drawing, MF's........
ANONYMOUS

Los Angeles, CA

#381 Apr 29, 2011
I TOOK THE TIME TO READ THE ENTIRE POST AS WELL AS THE TRANSCRIPTS ON THIS CASE AND EVEN THOUGH I KNOW THE DEFENDANT ON A PERSONAL LEVEL I WILL KEEP MY OPINION TO MYSELF BEING THAT WE ARE ALL ENTITLED TO ONE BUT IRRELEVANT TO THE CASE WITH THAT BEING SAID I FEEL NO NEED TO SAY ANYTHING ELSE BESIDES MY SYMPATHY GOES OUT TO BOTH PARTIES..."THE TRUTH SHALL PREVAIL"
Big Cisco ESLawndale

Pacific Palisades, CA

#383 Nov 27, 2012
Idiots wrote:
There are a bunch of gangs in the harbor area and redondo is hated by many, this guy didnt do it they just want someone to pin it on,
Gilbert was my boyfriend,we could have been together.I miss you Lil Solo!!!
Well endowed

Pacific Palisades, CA

#384 Nov 27, 2012
Gilbert should have stuck to his Hawthorne Piru roots like my boy Mila...Now he's gotta deal with them REDILDOS plotting on his ass upstate...Or he should have got put on KLEENEX like him and Scrapys bitch ass almost did way back when...Oh well,L up lop
Kangaroo Crips

Australia

#389 Jan 18, 2014
Fck LA GANGSTERS. ITS ALL ABOUT BANGIN DONW IN AUSTRALIA.

KANGAROO CRIPS FOR LIFE HOMIE
lkdslg

El Segundo, CA

#390 Jan 18, 2014
Dano wrote:
Couldn't this guy have pulled a gun on the TPD? It hurts to know our tax dollars will support this POS in prison. It would be better for the human race for this productive, fine citizen to have gone home to a better place. But maybe someone in prison that isn't where he's from will take care of him?
Yea cuz someone from a different place automatically makes them enemies of each other. Typical tribalistic, insular, bunker mentality of El Segundo.
longtime friend

Harbor City, CA

#391 Jul 25, 2014
my friend was the one who was shot! he has been in a wheelchair ever since! cant believe he got sentenced what he did!! my friend was only 14 when this happened! stupid a**hole!
SMD

Big Bear City, CA

#392 Oct 10, 2014
Just reading all these horrible comments and people not really knowing the truth is really disturbing. God is only to Judge ! The reality of it Gilbert was convicted for Rap Lyrics. No proven evidence . Gilbert is innocent! Sad because he did have a wife at the time and three children to support. Very horrible situation but Gilberts remains in faith! God is by his side and hears his prayers . God always works miracles on his timing. My prayers for Gilbert and his sons. May God bless him soon so they can be together again.
BGR13

La Puente, CA

#393 Apr 14, 2016
This Ones fOR la Raza RedOndO 13 Gang BG R13 sOUthsideR haRbOR aRea tORtilla flats in the hOuse sOuth bay!!! Rs up &#128076;&#127998;13 &#127808;
I know what u dont

Gardena, CA

#394 Aug 21, 2016
his wifey wrote:
<quoted text>
you stupid idiots,do any of you people know him??
no u don't.That man you are talking about is my husband and father of 4 boys.He did'nt even do this crime.He just happened to go to a racist court.So why don't you stupid ass people just keep your comments to yourself.Oh and as foe ICE raiding our house ...lmao that aint going to happen.Go get a life!And a job so you can keep paying your taxes for your kurupt ass white justice system
He was with short girl at the bar in a black Tahoe lol u ain't his wife

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In 6 years, 53 blacks shot 37 min Jungle Juice Johnson 35
News Lifetime Is Making a TV Movie about Robert Durs... 3 hr Texxy 2
News Reporter Goes Where Liberal Media Won't, Asks S... 4 hr spud 63
News Texas girl admits she FAKED kidnapping and gang... Thu Posted to ur book... 1
News Shane Ragland admits murdering Trent DiGiuro (Aug '07) Thu Tredding 58
News Two Years Later, Davidson County Murder Still U... (Oct '10) Mar 22 Cousin 22
News Dylann Roof's friend is going to prison for lyi... Mar 22 Adelson knows 1
More from around the web