First-degree murder conviction in 'Bi...

First-degree murder conviction in 'Big O' killing

There are 40 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Mar 17, 2011, titled First-degree murder conviction in 'Big O' killing. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

A York County jury convicted Wilfredo Rodriguez Jr. of first-degree murder Thursday for the April 2008 shooting of 29-year-old Omar Maru "Big O" Dowling.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
uhhhz

Manchester, PA

#1 Mar 17, 2011
he needs SHOT about 18 times and see how he makes out
Eastside

Lemoyne, PA

#2 Mar 18, 2011
Instead of people believeing whats in the paper they should know what happen. They didnt put in the paper about the gun they have aint match and that they didn't have any finger prints on anything they had. The only thing they had was clown as* motherfu***** saying stuff because they wanted out of they own cases. One who is hoping he won't get deported back to his country,actin like he was his best friend knoing damn well he was lying. Why wasn't that in the paper with his name? You know why cause he is cool with alot of people and don't want anyone to know hes snitching.Yes you Joseph vieira aka ray. The other one drew who could get up to 30 years or more for his cases but is only getting 2 and a half years for sayin he knew. So what does that tell you. That he is only lying cause he don't want to pay for his crimes like he should. Thats how bad our justic system is putting someone in jail for life just on hear say and people sayin they know things, just so they dont have to do there time in jail. They shouldnt give them less time for telling on someone, they should give them their full time in jail just like everyone else! Why didn't they put all that in the paper? Because they don't want everyone to see everything they just want everyone to see the bad parts thats why. Fu*k*** snitches. Just remember you will be seeing GOD one day and your not going to heaven your going to hell for lying about something you know nothing about!
NeNe

York, PA

#3 Mar 18, 2011
thats whats up thats ashame these guys be ready to pull the trigger but not expecting to do the time. RIP Big O!
sally

York, PA

#4 Mar 18, 2011
Eastside wrote:
Instead of people believeing whats in the paper they should know what happen. They didnt put in the paper about the gun they have aint match and that they didn't have any finger prints on anything they had. The only thing they had was clown as* motherfu***** saying stuff because they wanted out of they own cases. One who is hoping he won't get deported back to his country,actin like he was his best friend knoing damn well he was lying. Why wasn't that in the paper with his name? You know why cause he is cool with alot of people and don't want anyone to know hes snitching.Yes you Joseph vieira aka ray. The other one drew who could get up to 30 years or more for his cases but is only getting 2 and a half years for sayin he knew. So what does that tell you. That he is only lying cause he don't want to pay for his crimes like he should. Thats how bad our justic system is putting someone in jail for life just on hear say and people sayin they know things, just so they dont have to do there time in jail. They shouldnt give them less time for telling on someone, they should give them their full time in jail just like everyone else! Why didn't they put all that in the paper? Because they don't want everyone to see everything they just want everyone to see the bad parts thats why. Fu*k*** snitches. Just remember you will be seeing GOD one day and your not going to heaven your going to hell for lying about something you know nothing about!
HE ADMITTED HE KILLED THE WRONG MAN SO FACE THE FACTS HE'S A MURDERER
sally

York, PA

#5 Mar 18, 2011
YES justice has been served and im so happy for the family hopefully all others involed will gets what comin to him in due time remember krama is a b***h RIP BIG O
Eastside

Lemoyne, PA

#6 Mar 18, 2011
NO HE DIDN'T ADMITT TO KILLING ANYONE. THE PAPER DONT SAY HE ADMITTED TO KILLING THE WRONG PERSON AND HE NEVER SAID THAT AT ALLL SO GET THE FACT RIGHT. THATS ONLY WHAT THE COPS SAID AND IT AINT NOTHING ON PAPER WITH HIM SAYING HE GOT THE WRONG ONE SO GET IT RIGHT. ALLS THESE SNITCH A** MOTHERFU***** ARE JUST TRYING TO SAY SH*T CAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO DO THEY OWN TIME IN JAIL ARE GET DEPORTED. SO YEAH KRAMA IS A BITCH AND ITS GOING COME BACK TO THE SNITCHED THAT DON'T KNOW SH*T.
noneya

Spring Grove, PA

#7 Mar 18, 2011
u know what i think is so funny.. is that the ones that are happy with this outcome really dont know fredo what so ever,, i understand that justice is needed for what happen.. all im sayin is that it is not JUSTICE if the wrong person is accused of it!!! Its sad on both parts because now 2 people are gone forever and the person that really did this is probly chillen somewhere laughin at this situation. and to these people.. these fake a=s snitch pu==ys yall are so dumb i feel bad on what goes down with yall! now u gotta go run and hide like cowards that u are and hope nobody can find u.. good luck! but for those of us that do know fredo know that hes innocent and theres still hope left! they didnt have no solid evidence to put this on him so someone will see that. Drew's sloppy fat ugly ass needed someone to tell on since he became a confidential informant.. and rene... lol u bytch a== u still scared of the dark so i dont know y u talkin about anything.. u family snitch on each other so its in ur blood fagot!..And as for dennis,why didn't dennis get the same time as fredo???Why wasn't he charged with the same thing???Because dennis is a lying RatA== SNITCH..It runs in his family t00. bottom line is there was NO REAL EVIDENCE! FREE FREDO!!
UNACCEPTABLE

Chesapeake, VA

#8 Mar 18, 2011
Eastside and noneya, what evidence have you provided to prove Fredo's innocence? It appears that you seem to know how everything played out that night, so do us all a favor (especailly Big O's family) and share what information you know to the police! Guess you don't know anything about being a good/model citizen!!!!!
bull

Street, MD

#9 Mar 18, 2011
Its crazy how all the people testifying against fredo had criminal charges against them, and they were gettn deals for there testimonys. messed up thing is the jurors knew this and still believed them. Also his lawyer is a peice of s**T that dont know how to do his job right, he would have been better off representing himself. Now the wrong person is in jail for life and I know 100% theres no way he had anything to do with this murder we were together 24/7 I was pregnant with our second son if his lawyer would have called me up to testify like he was suppose to the truth would have been told and I dont think we would of had this outcome. Now my kids are without a father my youngest will never even no who he is. The real killer is running around free and now its just to late. to all the mother f**ker's that lyed and testifyed against fredo KARMA is a bi**h.
Cracker

York, PA

#10 Mar 18, 2011
"Eastside"/"NeN e"/"noneya", all one has to do is read about three (3) words and know it is typical coon talk/life style! CAPITALIZATION DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE either! I dearly love the quote: "...everyone to see the bad parts thats why. Fu*k*** snitches. Just remember you will be seeing GOD one day and your not going to heaven your going to hell for lying about something you know nothing about"! If folks like YOU make it to heaven, I have my doubts about THE place! YOUR/YOU'RE (choose one); you chose the wrong one above; dumb a## gutter talkin' greaseball scumbag!!! Better watch (your/you're) backs as well!
Jada

Lancaster, PA

#11 Mar 18, 2011
bull wrote:
Its crazy how all the people testifying against fredo had criminal charges against them, and they were gettn deals for there testimonys. messed up thing is the jurors knew this and still believed them. Also his lawyer is a peice of s**T that dont know how to do his job right, he would have been better off representing himself. Now the wrong person is in jail for life and I know 100% theres no way he had anything to do with this murder we were together 24/7 I was pregnant with our second son if his lawyer would have called me up to testify like he was suppose to the truth would have been told and I dont think we would of had this outcome. Now my kids are without a father my youngest will never even no who he is. The real killer is running around free and now its just to late. to all the mother f**ker's that lyed and testifyed against fredo KARMA is a bi**h.
If he was wit u, y did he have 2 dumb ass crackheads Dumb & Dumber (LOL insider) testify sayin he was wit them? & all u ppl dat r sayin he got convicted just cuz ppl testified against him, u have no clue. There was a lot more evidence than just dat. Wit dat said great job 2 Det. Spence & D.A. Comery. Justice was served!!! & 2 "Fredo" may u rot in hell BITCH!!! & i hope now ur mother feels the pain dat BIG O's mom has been livin wit 4 da past 3 yrs.

R*I*P BIG O
Cracker

York, PA

#12 Mar 18, 2011
Jada wrote:
<quoted text>
If he was wit u, y did he have 2 dumb ass crackheads Dumb & Dumber (LOL insider) testify sayin he was wit them? & all u ppl dat r sayin he got convicted just cuz ppl testified against him, u have no clue. There was a lot more evidence than just dat. Wit dat said great job 2 Det. Spence & D.A. Comery. Justice was served!!! & 2 "Fredo" may u rot in hell BITCH!!! & i hope now ur mother feels the pain dat BIG O's mom has been livin wit 4 da past 3 yrs.
R*I*P BIG O
I rest my case!!!
Seriously

Lancaster, PA

#13 Mar 18, 2011
bull wrote:
Your kids father will rot in a cell for what he did. I bet he's crying like a lil girl right now. Haha rot fredo rot!!! For LIFE!!
Seriously

Lancaster, PA

#14 Mar 18, 2011
Jada wrote:
<quoted text>
R*I*P BIG O
I agree. He must have been with everybody that night. How his name magically appear if he had NOTHING to do with it? Jus shut up idiot. The kid probably not his anyway haha. He will never be out again. DEAL WITH IT!! And im gone!
Uncle Willie.... Lol
f_fredo

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Mar 18, 2011
long story short he did it. if u know his where abouts so damn much why havent you been in the testimony if he was with you 24/7. so u watch him while he uses the bathroom an takes a shower and rides to everywhere with him? get a damn life.
learn the kills you

Westminster, MD

#16 Mar 18, 2011
time to go to jail, its so hard to say good-by
innocent

Red Lion, PA

#17 Mar 18, 2011
Eastside wrote:
Totally agree with you!!!
innocent

Red Lion, PA

#18 Mar 18, 2011
sally wrote:
<quoted text> HE ADMITTED HE KILLED THE WRONG MAN SO FACE THE FACTS HE'S A MURDERER
Pay attention Dumb A** he didn't admit Sh*t cause he didn't do it!!!!!!!!
FATHER

York, PA

#19 Mar 18, 2011
you call him a father....he is a monster! the only one left without a father is omar's daughter! I truly am sorry for all the kids in this situation, but he is a murderer and is not getting away with it this time!!GUILTY
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Your kids father will rot in a cell for what he did. I bet he's crying like a lil girl right now. Haha rot fredo rot!!! For LIFE!!
Seriously

Lancaster, PA

#20 Mar 18, 2011
innocent wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay attention Dumb A** he didn't admit Sh*t cause he didn't do it!!!!!!!!

Shut up!! His name didnt pop up for no reason. He's not gettin out. Face da facts and shut the f*ck up!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspect In Thanksgiving Day Murder Identified (Dec '15) 4 hr AKA 7
News Valley View: Allentown's violent year 10 hr Phyllis 5
News Man charged with concealing homicide of missing... 11 hr Concerned 1
News Prosecutor tampered with Jarrad Beard's sentenc... (Jan '13) Wed Cheryl tucker 8
Columbus Ohio Making A Run At The Record? Wed fat tired old and... 1
News Two People Charged In Shooting Murder (Nov '09) Tue Karma is a bitch 133
News JonBenet: Paula Woodward on New Book, John Rams... (Apr '17) Nov 21 Buck Naked 8
More from around the web