Married couple have joint court heari...

Married couple have joint court hearing for murders

There are 9 comments on the KYTV Springfield story from Jun 8, 2006, titled Married couple have joint court hearing for murders. In it, KYTV Springfield reports that:

Two people charged for a five-year-old murder mystery went before a Webster County judge on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KYTV Springfield.

Jodie Wilson

United States

#1 Jun 10, 2006
Richard killed my mom. What did I kill of his? nothing
soi

United States

#2 Jun 29, 2006
They say now that Richard Evans is attending church and doing volenteer work for the church. When did he start doing this after Feb 16, 2001 . I am sure he never stepped foot in a church before Feb. 16, 2001 after he murdered Tom and Maureen. But the good people of Marshfield who are supporting him really didn't know him then. He just had a meth lab and a chop shop. And was trading in stolen property.Oh but he is such a good person now he could not have done such an awful thing. I think they need to dig a little deeper in to his past. Even if his new expensive lawyer would happen to get him off, That just furthers his career as a good lawyer who can get anyone off anything even if you murder two people , it really doesn't matter to him. But you know what that doesn't erase what they done Shooting and chopping up the bodies and feeding them to their hogs and then burning them. I Pray They will see there faces every waking hour and every night in their dreams.and the things they did to them. Please Pray for the families of the two victims. And to the people who went his bond, I will Pray for you because you know not what you have done. They don't deserve to be free!!!!!!!!! To get their stories together.
Lynn

Lebanon, MO

#3 Mar 20, 2007
Small towns like to be able to say that their corrupt have reformed their lives. I went to school in Niangua and I have seen it hundreds of times. I had an aunt murdered in cold blood by her husband. This was many many years ago, but even then the "good" people decided that her murdering adulterous husband didn't deserve to die for what he did because he was attending services. The man got to sit in a cushy prison for the rest of his days. I can't believe that after so many saw the light when he killed 3 more in prison, they're up to the same old **** again!
Terry

Detroit, MI

#4 May 9, 2014
The Evans clan are horrible people and the robs were in on that to tom smith was my grandfather he was a family man and for Rickey evans to take him away from us and get away with it is very sad to me
Nichole

Valdosta, GA

#5 Aug 5, 2014
I'm glad that Rick and Susie was able to prove their innocence in a court of law. If it wasn't for Cynthia Black trying to take advantage of the case for her popularity, than they would have never been tried without any evidence. The only reason those two poor souls were even put in jail was because one person signed a paper saying they were telling the truth when they were never there in the first place. I praise god that Darrell was smart enough to retract his statements before things got so far out of hand. As it stands, how can the Evans' be such bad people when half of the town is willing to stand up in their defense? Shouldn't the Clifts, Cantrells, Crawfords, Rosts, etc. reputation be enough to you people to prove that rumors are just words that have no real meaning behind them.
Katelyn

Springfield, MO

#7 Jan 21, 2016
Terry wrote:
The Evans clan are horrible people and the robs were in on that to tom smith was my grandfather he was a family man and for Rickey evans to take him away from us and get away with it is very sad to me
Just letting you know I am Ricky Evans granddaughter and before you have a right to judge my mother was a hardcore addict and she changed her life with God's help and my aunt Toni which was Ricky's daughter as same as my moms sister went to college and graduated to be a teacher. The truth is nobody knows what happened to those people they were all addicts and when you play around with drugs you can end up dead 2. Just let me know it was also documented that Tom was a child molester. No sin is greater than another sin try opening up the Bible and reading out of it! Before you judge my family look at yourself first. Have a blessed day
Katelyn

Springfield, MO

#8 Jan 21, 2016
Jodie Wilson wrote:
Richard killed my mom. What did I kill of his? nothing
I'm Richard Evans granddaughter. I am sorry for your loss but no one is sure what happened I hope that you can forgive him as the same as God would. Have a blessed day
Miss myrisha

Portland, OR

#9 Feb 13, 2016
Katelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Just letting you know I am Ricky Evans granddaughter and before you have a right to judge my mother was a hardcore addict and she changed her life with God's help and my aunt Toni which was Ricky's daughter as same as my moms sister went to college and graduated to be a teacher. The truth is nobody knows what happened to those people they were all addicts and when you play around with drugs you can end up dead 2. Just let me know it was also documented that Tom was a child molester. No sin is greater than another sin try opening up the Bible and reading out of it! Before you judge my family look at yourself first. Have a blessed day
hi! I was wondering if your grandparents had a sister named Cynthia that passed away in about 2010
Smith

United States

#10 Wednesday Nov 9
Katelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell everyone where your reformed Grandfather is now and why? Tom was not a child molester and that is completely made up. I'm sorry they lied to you as much as they lied to everyone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 18-year-old accused in deadly southeast Missour... 2 hr Guest 4
News Brandon Cochran of Rochester charged in two hom... (Sep '10) 7 hr KNOWOFYOURBUSSINESS 24
News Suspects arraigned in Lowell murder (Sep '09) 16 hr Truth 91
News Four arrested in uptown protests after Keith Sc... 18 hr ThomasA 4
NBI PHILIPPINES - http://nbi.gov.ph (Nov '07) 21 hr margaritte 226
News Shaun Dowdy arrested at his home Tuesday night. (Feb '09) Thu Dubz 10
News DA to announce whether charges will be sought i... Wed Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web