1 dead, 1 injured in shooting near De...

1 dead, 1 injured in shooting near Detroit high school

There are 2 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Feb 3, 2013, titled 1 dead, 1 injured in shooting near Detroit high school. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

A 70-year-old man was in police custody after allegedly shooting two teens during an attempted robbery, killing one and seriously injuring the other, Detroit police spokeswoman Sgt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#1 Feb 3, 2013
why is the VICTIM in custody? All he did was defend himself against feral savages! Good for him!
Pete

Livonia, MI

#2 Feb 3, 2013
I totally agree. Why do they arrest the victim and also take his gun and make it near impossible to get returned. Then they return it months later after much work and they have removed the firing pin just to be dick$.

It sounds like the guy should be receiving a medal instead. Let them investigate and they should, but this is bullying the victim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News El Paso man to be executed Aug. 20 for slayings... (Apr '09) 12 hr Nikki 249
News Packing pistols: Is Texas safer with more licen... (Jul '11) 17 hr Public farts 6
News One dead, three wounded in East Oakland shootings 17 hr Disgusted 2
News Gangs here but shouldn't be tolerated (Mar '10) Thu trust_noneeee 10
NBI PHILIPPINES - http://nbi.gov.ph (Nov '07) Thu Rodolfo ruiz III 206
News Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) Wed vic 1,159
News Man shot in Delhi (May '14) Wed sunil 3
More from around the web