Witness says man had hands on head wh...

Witness says man had hands on head when shot by deputies

There are 1 comment on the Los Angeles Times story from Nov 29, 2012, titled Witness says man had hands on head when shot by deputies. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

An 18-year-old woman who officials believe may be the sole witness to the officer-involved shooting of a Culver City man has told investigators that the victim was standing with his hands on his head when he was shot and killed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Miami, FL

#1 Jan 27, 2013
Big deal! A witness saw this hands were on his head!! A camera caught SIX Fullerton officers beat Kelly Thomas to death and only one is charged with a serious crime.

Our corrupt judicial system will always cover up for pigs who abuse their authority. Karma will get them back, though. I look forward to reading about the next one who gets whacked!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If an assault weapons ban can't stop school sho... 1 hr javawhey 405
News Morgantown man receives 40 year sentence in 201... 2 hr Dorothea Puente 8
News Accused murderer of Reagan Tokes repeatedly vio... 2 hr Oliver 2018 2
News New DNA twist in JonBen t Ramsey case rev... (Nov '16) 7 hr Anonymous 7
News Lawyers For Cyntoia Brown File Appeal To Have H... 9 hr Joseph DeDominicis 7
News Lawyers: Execution could be 'gruesome' due to r... Mar 18 okimar 2
News Police: Man shot outside YWCA Mar 18 Proud Democrat 5