Mario Morgan Charged With Murder, Flown Back To TN

Nov 30, 2007 Full story: WKRN-TV Nashville 13

“Mario, why did you confess? What did you have to say to her family?”

The man accused of killing his girlfriend and mother of two is back in Middle Tennessee Thursday morning. via WKRN-TV Nashville

Read more
Paradox

Nashville, TN

#1 Dec 2, 2007
It is simple. If you are a male and you kill a female in the state of tennessee, you will be brought back and punished but if you are a woman and you kill a man, you get away with it. Like the woman who murdered my dad on thanksgiving day 1972. She got away with murdering him.
Paradox

Nashville, TN

#2 Dec 2, 2007
sexual discrimination
DAZED AND CONFUSED

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Dec 28, 2007
Well let me start by saying that I totaly agree with paradox this man deserves a chance to a fair trial who all knows what was going on in his life when all of this took place or what she did to him he deserves a chance.
just candid

Nashville, TN

#4 Jan 9, 2008
Will he get off as easy as Mary Winkler?
Paradox

Nashville, TN

#5 Jan 9, 2008
Paradox

Nashville, TN

#6 Jan 9, 2008
He more than likely will not.
stovepipe

Shelbyville, TN

#7 Jan 10, 2008
Paradox wrote:
It is simple. If you are a male and you kill a female in the state of tennessee, you will be brought back and punished but if you are a woman and you kill a man, you get away with it. Like the woman who murdered my dad on thanksgiving day 1972. She got away with murdering him.
Can you tell us all more about what happened to your father please Paradox.
kain

San Francisco, CA

#8 Apr 16, 2008
i worked with mario morgan when this happened. he was an otherwise very normal guy who thought his wife was cheating on him. its sad that a moment of blind rage has doomed him for life...
but justice must be served.
Nikkis bestfriend

Shelbyville, TN

#9 Jun 22, 2008
You are wrong. Mario was far from normal and very bad tempered. You oviously didn't know him too well. I am nikki's best friend and I knew her very well. He was always very insecure and jealous of what others liked about nikki. He couldn't stand the fact of other people showing her attention or likeing her. I think he deservse far worse than his family wishes he would get. She didn't cheat on him and even if she did that isn't no reason to kill someone. It takes a real man to walk away oviously he wasn't one of them.
chacha

New Haven, CT

#10 Oct 23, 2010
I knew mario before its a smart guy as i know niki was a hooker and even thougth he marrie her and this its the way she pay him back she always provocate him. do not said anything you dont know for sure
justice for the innocent

Mcminnville, TN

#11 Nov 3, 2013
She was not a hooker. He was a insecure violent jealous prick who couldn't handle rejection and I hope he enjoys the ass beatings he gets in prison and will have more to come when his old ass gets out.
justice for the innocent

Mcminnville, TN

#12 Nov 3, 2013
I agree with your statement completely. He is everything you said about him. I too knew her very well and got to see his personality and moods first hand.He would come home in back moods and cut things and throw things around. His personality was far from what the people saw at his work. He obviously couldn't handle rejection at the end as I had a phone call with her the morning she was killed and know what her last words were before she went to see him but that was no excuse for what he did. I agree with you also although her parents did not wish death upon him as they said it would not bring their daughter back I wish he would have gotten a more severe sentence than he did.
carlos perez

United States

#13 Jul 13, 2014
Era una cuero una hooker no se conpara ellas cobran y ella lo asia por amor al arte mario es un byen muchacho humilde luchador servisiales por qie tidos son profesiibales y muy portaditos no creo que sea el hubo un mitibo asta su xesposi me lo dijo que era una mujer un activa en sexo tooooooo much y

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Taking comfort in Nancy Grace's world (Jan '09) 8 hr ImmaGetMeSome 44
News Family marks 100 days since LaFollette woman di... 9 hr Tell us 11
News Phil Robertson talks against Atheists Thu geezerjock 1
News 18-year sentence for gang shooting (Dec '07) Thu Tribe of Ephraim 130
News New and Expanded Online Resource Details Fatal ... Thu payme 12
News Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) Wed VICIOUS 1,144
News Video footage sought in Hillary trial Wed old dog 124
More from around the web