Judge reserves ruling in 1991 Erie ho...

Judge reserves ruling in 1991 Erie homicide case

There are 21 comments on the GoErie.com story from Apr 2, 2009, titled Judge reserves ruling in 1991 Erie homicide case. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

Daniel Wyant is led from a holding cell to a hearing at the Erie County Courthouse on April 2. CHRISTOPHER MILLETTE/ ERIE TIMES-NEWS An Erie County judge today said he wants more information before ruling on a request to overturn a second conviction in an Erie homicide case 17 years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Daney III

Ardsley, NY

#21 Apr 9, 2014
I would love to see my DAD walk out of Albion prison one day... after 20+ years in State Prison a second chance at life would be more than a blessing for me and my family.. I never shared any moments in Life with my Father... may Kremer rest in peace and God continue to work with my DAD.. can't wait to play Basketball With you, heard your pretty good!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News June trial date set in murder case 1 hr yes 2
News Brooklyn man sentenced to 23 years to life in p... 10 hr Gosht71 5
News Video figures into appeal of convicted murderer... (Aug '08) 15 hr BillH 144
News Jury awards $15.5 million to Kevin Fox and his ... (Dec '07) 18 hr Unknown 66
News Man charged with the murder of his girlfriend (Feb '12) Fri Tracy Adams 17
News Appeals court reverses Cindy George's murder co... (Mar '07) Fri frank januzelli 467
News Epithet caused fight that led to Chaparral grad... Fri spytheweb 1
More from around the web