Professor Calls God a 'White Racist' ...

Professor Calls God a 'White Racist' After Zimmerman Verdict

There are 63 comments on the News Max story from Jul 18, 2013, titled Professor Calls God a 'White Racist' After Zimmerman Verdict. In it, News Max reports that:

A university professor calls God a "white racist" who stalks "young black men" in a blog post after George Zimmerman's acquittal in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Max.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#73 Jul 24, 2013
Justa Thawght wrote:
It doesn't sound like she was calling big "G" God a white racist, but America's little "g" god, or American whites application and manipulation of the holy scriptures to support there ulterior predatory motives and ambitions toward others. Especially those of Sub-Saharan African decent.
I don't think she was far from wrong, but I do feel she didn't cover the full story of just about every individual, culture and group taking the scriptures and molding them to their own selfish ambitions. That's got to be one of the biggest problems with our religions and our places of worship! It doesn't have to be so!
The Creator is NOT racists. He gave us all what we need to survive & live a prosperous life. When she say God is racists, she referring to this current system which has provided unfair advantages for some races & limiting the advancement for others. Basically she's labeling the current system God.
Satan

Lewisville, TX

#74 Jul 24, 2013
The Fallacy in your reason Bappie is that you are defining God, The Universe, etc by human standards;
that simply never works and never can.

A God governs each and every universe and is the Sum of All Energy: Positive, Negative and Neutral. The God is All things and both Good and Evil.
Even then, that God per say dies when the Universe dies.

I define God as Infinite, Interdimensional, Immortal being that is beyond the limits of Infinity: only 6-12 beings fit that description.

In simple words, there is basically only ONE BEING in each universe with infinite manifestations. Terms like Racism, Time, etc are nothing more than human constructs; man trying to grasp what he can not fully understand.

All things happen for specific reasons and purposes and are in tune with the laws of Karma.

Peace for Man on a Universal Level would simply be a meteor destroying this planet. Man's understanding of Peace would be totally different.

For Example....my battles with Moses-1.
Unknown to Moses-1, each and every argument Moses-1 has with me raises not only her spiritual level but karmic level as well. I fully realize it though.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#76 Jul 26, 2013
Satan wrote:
The Fallacy in your reason Bappie is that you are defining God, The Universe, etc by human standards;
that simply never works and never can.
A God governs each and every universe and is the Sum of All Energy: Positive, Negative and Neutral. The God is All things and both Good and Evil.
Even then, that God per say dies when the Universe dies.
I define God as Infinite, Interdimensional, Immortal being that is beyond the limits of Infinity: only 6-12 beings fit that description.
In simple words, there is basically only ONE BEING in each universe with infinite manifestations. Terms like Racism, Time, etc are nothing more than human constructs; man trying to grasp what he can not fully understand.
All things happen for specific reasons and purposes and are in tune with the laws of Karma.
Peace for Man on a Universal Level would simply be a meteor destroying this planet. Man's understanding of Peace would be totally different.
For Example....my battles with Moses-1.
Unknown to Moses-1, each and every argument Moses-1 has with me raises not only her spiritual level but karmic level as well. I fully realize it though.
((sigh)) Why do you persist in your belief that Moses-1 is a woman? Bi-racial at that? Moses-1 is a crusty, miserable, mean-spirited, hateful, woman hating, Uncle Tom who loves those whom he claims to despise.

Your initial description of "GOD" is the Zoriastra definition. God is both good and evil (dual personalities) He may have been on to something, who knows. As for the human concept of God, no, none of us alive today or if ever, could ever grasp the concept without going insane. In the Hindi religion, one of their prophets begged to see just one aspect of God and was forever insane thereafter.

I am not looking at the description nor definition of God from a human standpoint, nor man's viewpoint by various religions which piggy backed off of each other. Taking parts that appealed to their nature while getting rid of others that didn't. That is God made in Man's image and I would never fall for that after my experiences with religion.

Of course their can be different universes, parallel universes, with deities or Gods in charge. I didn't disagree with you on that point. What I stated and believe is that their is ONE God, Creator, Deity or whatever you chose to call "it" that exists, period. As for the concerns of mankind, wars, politics, religion, sex, etc., they are all distractions to keep man occupied from realizing his true nature and achieving higher spiritual balance. We are dead. We are in hell. We are being punished. That is what I believe.

You never answered the question, "why are we encased?"

I'll wait.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alabama man arrested for murder of Naomi Jones 11 hr Thatisthewaylifeis 2
News Attorneys move to dismiss Traci Rhode case: Loc... (Apr '07) Fri jessica 61
News JonBenet: Paula Woodward on New Book, John Rams... Thu Rainbow334 7
News Attorney: Mississippi man shot in head by police Sep 21 kosher nostra bibi 3
News Second arrest made in shooting (Jan '09) Sep 21 Brother n law 93
News Shumpert legal fights continues to shift, narrow Sep 20 Anonymous 30
News Trial for shooting pushed to December Sep 20 Bryan davis 2
More from around the web