Professor Calls God a 'White Racist' ...

Professor Calls God a 'White Racist' After Zimmerman Verdict

There are 63 comments on the News Max story from Jul 18, 2013, titled Professor Calls God a 'White Racist' After Zimmerman Verdict. In it, News Max reports that:

A university professor calls God a "white racist" who stalks "young black men" in a blog post after George Zimmerman's acquittal in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Max.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#51 Jul 23, 2013
Justa Thawght wrote:
<quoted text>
Justa Thawght wrote:
<quoted text>
It pretty much always has been with man.
Religion is basically no more than "man" interpreting and attempting to follow scripture in living and in worship.
But because we are mere humans, we don't always get it right.
Her racist tenor was not lost on me either! If that helps!
I think we we're saying the same thing. I said "we don't always get it right". Isn't that the same thing you're saying.
Not exactly. You're in a unique position. Your race is in charge in this point in history. It's a personal decision amongst individuals of your race as to how they live their lives with this knowledge. All human beings have the capability for good or evil and perceive God differently. I think her pov was "some whites" think it's their God given right not only to rule, but that they're right about everything (even when they're wrong) and they can justify just about anything (Trayvon Martin Murder) by changing the rules, i.e. Zimmerman was the victim and Martin the aggressor. We, as a race, know that if the situation was reversed, Martin would have been held to the following:

1. Why did you approach him?
2. After calling for the police, why didn't you follow their instructions or advice?
3. Why did you follow him in his car?
4. You were stalking him, weren't you?
5. What made you suspicious?
6. Did you try to grab hold of him or apprehend him in any way?
7. Why were you armed?
8. Did the "victim" have any weapons other than his fist?
9. What made you decide to use deadly force?
10. Have you engaged in this type of behavior before?

Once the jury heard this, one would reasonably presume that Martin had "provoked" the deadly incident by following Zimmerman, on foot and in his car against police advice. They would have decided if Martin had obeyed the instructions of the police and allow them to handle it, this situation could have been avoided. With all these factors taken into consideration, Trayvon Martin would have been found guilty as charged.

This is what would have happened and has happened when juries or the American Justice System is applying Justice fairly by an impartial, non-biased jury (smirk) on a black man, that is, but apparently not a white man because they simply cannot see things from another perspective and that gives them a "God" like feeling like they're right, when they're not, so God must be white, at least according to them. That is what the professor meant.

Location hidden

#52 Jul 23, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
The Secret Societies within Haiti like the Zobop, Sanpwel, Vlenbendeng and Bizango,were started by runaway moroon slaves who ran up into the rural mountains and set up their own communites and kept with them the secret occult sciences they brought with them from africa.They were the one's who started the revolution against the euros.Some believe these secret freemason societies of today are using our own sciences that we gave to them from ancient kemet against us .
Wouldn't surprise me in the least. They still haven't figured out how the Haitians managed their coup and it was a direct embarrassment against white supremacy and rule.

Pat Robertson (with his crazy self) even went so far as to state that Haiti suffers because the freed themselves from slavery and oppression by making a deal with the Devil and selling their souls for freedom and the poverty, hurricanes and other ills that have plagued their island are a result of this. In other words, separating themselves from oppression, slavery, white supremacy and rule is evil and God punished them. LOL!

They stolen ancient knowledge and we know this for a fact. Also of interest is the desire to get into Iraq (ancient Sumeria) and priceless artifacts and documents vanished into thin air. They were looking for something besides Sadaam and not just to keep him from attacking Kuwait.

Location hidden

#53 Jul 23, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
How absurd. Practices of Congo origin somehow are American since before Columbus?
There were no “black” or African people in America before 1492. Your assertions constitute a crime of culture genocide against Native peoples, whose histories you are attempting to steal.
This will not be tolerated.
You are going by "established" documentation, which we've found was biased and any other ideas to the established academia is discredited. That doesn't make what people have found (and in some cases proven) that their assertions are incorrect.

We still have the Olemecs to deal with, ancient artifacts (toy elephants, monkeys, etc.) that should not have been found in the area and of course the statues which are not native looking in origin at all.

Europeans arriving in Savannah, Ga, were shocked to discover clam shells going back 100s of thousands years of clam shells. The Europeans were getting sick but noticed the natives were not and it was directly attributed to their eating clams, a mainstay of their diet. These shells also replaced building materials after Savannah burned down twice before the got the message that wood building weren't going to work and started using these clam shells in a mixture to build their homes (still in use today there and in Fla.)

Stitchen visited a museum in Mexico and saw the items (toys) I mentioned only to find they had been removed on a later date as they do not go with the stated history. See what I mean?

Location hidden

#54 Jul 23, 2013
yes wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the way of the Al Sharptonite.
Everything on earth is about race.
You racists are upset when anyone speaks up on an issue, but proudly state your right to freedom of speech (as long as it's people that look like you and you agree with what they're say) your right to bear arms, etc., but Sharpton, Jackson, Obama and others are not entitled to the same rights because it annoys you? Isn't that special, hypocrite.

As for everything being about race, yes, it is. Blame it on God (if you believe in him which you people claim to do) It started with the Tower of Babel.
don

Sugar Grove, IL

#56 Jul 23, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>.
As for everything being about race, yes, it is.
Everything???

You really are one unstable individual.

Please seek help.

Everything being about race?????

Clearly paranoid.
Justa Thawght

Washington, DC

#57 Jul 24, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Not exactly. You're in a unique position. Your race is in charge in this point in history. It's a personal decision amongst individuals of your race as to how they live their lives with this knowledge. All human beings have the capability for good or evil and perceive God differently. I think her pov was "some whites" think it's their God given right not only to rule, but that they're right about everything (even when they're wrong) and they can justify just about anything (Trayvon Martin Murder) by changing the rules, i.e. Zimmerman was the victim and Martin the aggressor. We, as a race, know that if the situation was reversed, Martin would have been held to the following:
1. Why did you approach him?
2. After calling for the police, why didn't you follow their instructions or advice?
3. Why did you follow him in his car?
4. You were stalking him, weren't you?
5. What made you suspicious?
6. Did you try to grab hold of him or apprehend him in any way?
7. Why were you armed?
8. Did the "victim" have any weapons other than his fist?
9. What made you decide to use deadly force?
10. Have you engaged in this type of behavior before?
Once the jury heard this, one would reasonably presume that Martin had "provoked" the deadly incident by following Zimmerman, on foot and in his car against police advice. They would have decided if Martin had obeyed the instructions of the police and allow them to handle it, this situation could have been avoided. With all these factors taken into consideration, Trayvon Martin would have been found guilty as charged.
This is what would have happened and has happened when juries or the American Justice System is applying Justice fairly by an impartial, non-biased jury (smirk) on a black man, that is, but apparently not a white man because they simply cannot see things from another perspective and that gives them a "God" like feeling like they're right, when they're not, so God must be white, at least according to them. That is what the professor meant.
I'm a black man Sunobia and I agree with much of what you posted.

Location hidden

#58 Jul 24, 2013
Justa Thawght wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a black man Sunobia and I agree with much of what you posted.
LOL! Sorry, my bad....

:)

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#59 Jul 24, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>You are going by "established" documentation, which we've found was biased and any other ideas to the established academia is discredited. That doesn't make what people have found (and in some cases proven) that their assertions are incorrect.
We still have the Olemecs to deal with, ancient artifacts (toy elephants, monkeys, etc.) that should not have been found in the area and of course the statues which are not native looking in origin at all.
Europeans arriving in Savannah, Ga, were shocked to discover clam shells going back 100s of thousands years of clam shells. The Europeans were getting sick but noticed the natives were not and it was directly attributed to their eating clams, a mainstay of their diet. These shells also replaced building materials after Savannah burned down twice before the got the message that wood building weren't going to work and started using these clam shells in a mixture to build their homes (still in use today there and in Fla.)
Stitchen visited a museum in Mexico and saw the items (toys) I mentioned only to find they had been removed on a later date as they do not go with the stated history. See what I mean?
Can you post any links about the Olmecs toy elephants etc?

Location hidden

#60 Jul 24, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
The information came from note archeologist, Zacharia Stitichen. I'll see if I can pull up a link about his visit to Mexico to investigate the Olemec (sp) statues and the artifacts native to Africa, etc.

Location hidden

#61 Jul 24, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>The information came from note archeologist, Zacharia Stitichen. I'll see if I can pull up a link about his visit to Mexico to investigate the Olemec (sp) statues and the artifacts native to Africa, etc.
Thats interesting. It is possible that Africans made it to the Americas. Part of Africa comes very close to South America so I don't see why not.

Location hidden

#62 Jul 24, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats interesting. It is possible that Africans made it to the Americas. Part of Africa comes very close to South America so I don't see why not.
Sin is going to disagree with me. It's considered "speculative" history at this point. However, if proof can be provided, it will set known historical academia back on its heel and they don't want that.

I don't have a dog in this fight. I love Stitchen (deceased) and his books which make a lot of sense to me, but that's a personal preference.

Location hidden

#63 Jul 24, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a link that might interest you.

http://www.sitchin.com/elephant.htm

Location hidden

#65 Jul 24, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a link that might interest you.
http://www.sitchin.com/elephant.htm
Hey if those heads are real, they do look like African people. I think someone posted them before. They don't look any Mexicans today. Is there an offical explanation? Or just still a msytery?

Location hidden

#66 Jul 24, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey if those heads are real, they do look like African people. I think someone posted them before. They don't look any Mexicans today. Is there an offical explanation? Or just still a msytery?
For academia, it's no mystery. They insist they're Aztec or pre-Aztec? Others argue (unsuccessfully, so far) that they're definitely African in features. The battle continues. The missing artifacts (toy elephants, monkeys, etc.) which are not native to this part of the world would offer proof of the statues being of African origin, but according to Stitchen, they were removed from the museum exhibits.

An interesting book, if you like to read, is "The Lost Book of Enki, by Stitchen. He deciphered the Sumerian Tablets (Of course, they are those who argue about that too, lol, but they weren't able to decipher them, lol.) They say he mistakenly applies his own interpretation of the tablets. I don't think so because of what the tablets (according to his translations) contain. Fascinating, is all I can say. It's a short book and goes very fast but it's interesting and you'll find some surprises that may shock you.

Yes, the statues have been posted on this forum before. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

“honey is liquid sunshine”

Since: Mar 11

BeeHavin Ohio

#67 Jul 24, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>For academia, it's no mystery. They insist they're Aztec or pre-Aztec? Others argue (unsuccessfully, so far) that they're definitely African in features. The battle continues. The missing artifacts (toy elephants, monkeys, etc.) which are not native to this part of the world would offer proof of the statues being of African origin, but according to Stitchen, they were removed from the museum exhibits.
An interesting book, if you like to read, is "The Lost Book of Enki, by Stitchen. He deciphered the Sumerian Tablets (Of course, they are those who argue about that too, lol, but they weren't able to decipher them, lol.) They say he mistakenly applies his own interpretation of the tablets. I don't think so because of what the tablets (according to his translations) contain. Fascinating, is all I can say. It's a short book and goes very fast but it's interesting and you'll find some surprises that may shock you.
Yes, the statues have been posted on this forum before. Enjoy the rest of your evening.
most excellent post Bappie :)
Satan

Rowlett, TX

#68 Jul 24, 2013
God simply is a White Alien and Racist.
Get used to it.

As to Zachariah Sitchen he only covers a miniscule part of Earth's History: The basic creation of Adam.

Less than 1-5% of Humanity comes from Adam.
The very word Humanity comes from The Sanskrit word for the first Man: Manu.

Adam was not the first man; but in fact the first genetically spliced hybrid.

Location hidden

#69 Jul 24, 2013
Satan wrote:
God simply is a White Alien and Racist.
Get used to it.
As to Zachariah Sitchen he only covers a miniscule part of Earth's History: The basic creation of Adam.
Less than 1-5% of Humanity comes from Adam.
The very word Humanity comes from The Sanskrit word for the first Man: Manu.
Adam was not the first man; but in fact the first genetically spliced hybrid.
No, he's not! Please do not come in here with your neo-Nazi revisionist bs! First off, the creator(s?) were not Gods and they most definitely were not all white! They were different races and yes, there was more than one Adam and Eve.

GOD, the creator of ALL is colorless! He is a spirit without form. It's insulting to even imply what he looks like or what his color is and only petty humans, such as yourself, would reduce him to a color! He's formless energy and you know it! Why lie? Even the Jews would not dare attempt to portray his likeness because no man or other creation can live and see God. The people then explained what they saw in the only way they knew how!

You people go too far! Painting the likeness of Jesus in your image was a grave sin that the Jews nor the disciples who followed Jesus would ever have allowed!

No graven images, remember? However there are images of the Annunakis, aren't there? Just as there are of the ancient Egyptians. I wonder why and did they appear white to you?
Satan

Rowlett, TX

#70 Jul 24, 2013
LOL.

You follow a God that a man like me killed Eons ago in Time. How can a dead God have any power?

The entire middle east has "The Glass Effect" to this day from a Titanic Nuclear or Thermo-Nuclear Blast.
The Dead Sea to this day is radioactive.

This event was recorded in all ancient cultures.
Man always ignores truth and follows blind faith.

The Creators of Adam were species specific racists and maniacally cruel: it is why they were annihilated.

I would never bow to any semitic God.
I would not even bow to "The God" that governs this Universe because he/she is not immortal.

In the expanses of infinity and dimensions only 6-12 truly immortal beings exist and I would bow to them.

Be Careful seeking out The Past and Truth...you may very well find out that every word I typed is the undeniable Truth.

Location hidden

#71 Jul 24, 2013
Satan wrote:
LOL.
You follow a God that a man like me killed Eons ago in Time. How can a dead God have any power?
The entire middle east has "The Glass Effect" to this day from a Titanic Nuclear or Thermo-Nuclear Blast.
The Creators of Adam were species specific racists and maniacally cruel: it is why they were annihilated.
I would not even bow to "The God" that governs this Universe because he/she is not immortal.
In the expanses of infinity and dimensions only 6-12 truly immortal beings exist and I would bow to them.
Be Careful seeking out The Past and Truth...you may very well find out that every word I typed is the undeniable Truth.
You and I have had this battle many times. I know that you're well read and well versed on this topic and many others. However, that doesn't mean you're right.

There is order in the universe, understand? There is the creator of all who none can touch, nor go near. They killed a man, but they did not kill the spirit and you know for a fact that we're all spirits and immortal, so don't play with me as if I am a child, or stupid because I assure you that I am not.

I am not a bible thumper, nor someone that runs around crying about Jesus. People did not recognize him for who and what he was, but even he knows to give all due and praise to the one and only true creator!

I've already stated that those Stitchen wrote about were not Gods, so what's your point? Yes, they were cruel, merciless and damn near destroyed this planet. Who do you think got rid of them and why they're no longer here to devil mankind?

Location hidden

#72 Jul 24, 2013
Satan wrote:
LOL.
Why don't you tell the truth, eh? We're encased, you know that. Why are we encased? Answer if you know!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Granger fatal shooting baffles police (Mar '08) 6 hr Shouldnt-matter 21
News Cleveland protests erupt after officer found no... 8 hr Cat74 107
News Streets calm after 71 arrested in Cleveland pro... 11 hr xplode 24
News 8/20 - Man in Jail for Murder in Cheboygan County (Aug '08) 12 hr WONDERINGMIND 568
News Suspect in rape introduced himself to victim, t... (Sep '10) 12 hr james 17
News Person wanted in fatal shooting found walking a... 13 hr Erica J 5
News This Isn't The First Time Mike Huckabee Has Sid... 17 hr swedenforever 8
More from around the web