DNA test for Benton sought

Tracy Thomas doesn't sleep well at night. Since the murder of her sister, Cynthia Thomas in 2005, she has struggled with the healing process. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
A friend

United States

#42 Feb 10, 2014
I remember like it was yesterday... It's been 9 years... Johnny was one of my best friends! He was supposed to be at my sweet 16 party the day he was arrested... I didn't know he had been until a few days later and I was upset with him for missing it... The day the news broke I had missed school... I was glad because I broke down... I never believed he was guilty! I wrote him in jail until his escape because my parents made me break contact, afraid he may use me to help if he again... Sometimes I think back and I'm mad at them for that because maybe I could have been able to be sure he knew I loved him still before he died! Maybe he'd know I was still there for him! He was like a big brother to me! When he passed my heart shattered! Yes, I feel terrible for what my classmates went through, losing their mom like that, but I knew Johnny couldn't do it.

Seeing stuff like this makes me sick! Law enforcement seriously pisses me off with things like this! To hide that info?! So many people hate him because of something he didn't do! UGH!

I'm going to end this with a link to a poem I wrote http://www.bubblews.com/news/2306221-remember...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago teen testifies about simple argument qu... 4 hr MARK TRAINA 2
The Latest Alleged Murder in Bradford 11 hr duh 5
Oklahoma cop's body-cam shows fatal police shoo... Sat Kelly 1
This black woman was shot dead by Ann Arbor pol... Sat Batch 37 Pain Is ... 5
Officer involved shooting in Dinuba (Sep '10) Fri keysmith 4
Stanley Dishon expected to take plea deal in co... Fri Big Ed 6
8/20 - Man in Jail for Murder in Cheboygan County (Aug '08) Fri jersey 567
More from around the web