I remember like it was yesterday... It's been 9 years... Johnny was one of my best friends! He was supposed to be at my sweet 16 party the day he was arrested... I didn't know he had been until a few days later and I was upset with him for missing it... The day the news broke I had missed school... I was glad because I broke down... I never believed he was guilty! I wrote him in jail until his escape because my parents made me break contact, afraid he may use me to help if he again... Sometimes I think back and I'm mad at them for that because maybe I could have been able to be sure he knew I loved him still before he died! Maybe he'd know I was still there for him! He was like a big brother to me! When he passed my heart shattered! Yes, I feel terrible for what my classmates went through, losing their mom like that, but I knew Johnny couldn't do it.

Seeing stuff like this makes me sick! Law enforcement seriously pisses me off with things like this! To hide that info?! So many people hate him because of something he didn't do! UGH!

I'm going to end this with a link to a poem I wrote http://www.bubblews.com/news/2306221-remember...