DNA test for Benton sought

DNA test for Benton sought

There are 41 comments on the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer story from Jun 14, 2006, titled DNA test for Benton sought. In it, Columbus Ledger-Enquirer reports that:

Tracy Thomas doesn't sleep well at night. Since the murder of her sister, Cynthia Thomas in 2005, she has struggled with the healing process.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Ledger-Enquirer.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
A friend

United States

#42 Feb 10, 2014
I remember like it was yesterday... It's been 9 years... Johnny was one of my best friends! He was supposed to be at my sweet 16 party the day he was arrested... I didn't know he had been until a few days later and I was upset with him for missing it... The day the news broke I had missed school... I was glad because I broke down... I never believed he was guilty! I wrote him in jail until his escape because my parents made me break contact, afraid he may use me to help if he again... Sometimes I think back and I'm mad at them for that because maybe I could have been able to be sure he knew I loved him still before he died! Maybe he'd know I was still there for him! He was like a big brother to me! When he passed my heart shattered! Yes, I feel terrible for what my classmates went through, losing their mom like that, but I knew Johnny couldn't do it.

Seeing stuff like this makes me sick! Law enforcement seriously pisses me off with things like this! To hide that info?! So many people hate him because of something he didn't do! UGH!

I'm going to end this with a link to a poem I wrote http://www.bubblews.com/news/2306221-remember...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News America's deadliest shooting incidents are gett... 12 min Cujo 465
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) 2 hr Steve 2,056
News Supreme Court temporarily halts Alabama execution 3 hr Stephen D Clark 3
News Spate of homicides puts Columbus in a season of... Thu Neighbor 7
News Fox Lake men say they were detained illegally d... Wed Irish Willie 11
News Manhunt is on (Aug '06) Wed Marty OBrien 6
News Suspect In Decker Lane Murder Turns Himself In (Sep '07) Oct 17 Farts Candy 37
More from around the web