Shreveport police shoot 34-year-old man

Shreveport police said they killed a wanted man who got out of a car and fired a rifle at them. Full Story
Trackdown

Longview, TX

#21 Sep 30, 2011
pine wrote:
Officers beat my wife claiming she hit them. They used no mace, tazer, or any other kind of non-lethal objects available to them. They enjoyed taking turns beating her with closed fists and boots. These crooked sh*t eaters gone get their issue. Rest in peace big cousin
It was self defense.

Even police officers are in fear for their lives when dealing with a nasty drunk 350 lb. woman.
pine

United States

#22 Nov 18, 2011
She did not drink, but if common sense dictates (dumb ass) tazers or pepper spray would be less violent than a "gang" of officers beating a women? That's what I get for thinking that police are actually trained to use non-lethal items we pay and supply them with.
Kimyatta

Grand Prairie, TX

#23 Jan 15, 2012
Stopin by to show you some love .
Its 2012 now , and its been 5 years since i havent heard you voice or hugged you !
I dont know how much longer i can go without you !
Going thru ALOT right now but god will get me thru it . <3
Been havin dreams bout you lately , if thats you , show me signs or something .(:
Well i dont wanna take up to much of your time .
Remember kimberly always loves you and never will stop ! i caan tell , how she acts !
Love you and miss you soo much <3
'' I love you more than the whole wide world ''
Our little saying <3 -- Kimyattaaa (:

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#24 Feb 9, 2012
I dont understand why the police have to use violence as a first resort,thou shall not kill,these men will be judged by God.I know how they act ,the smaller the person the harder the beating.They are bad cops.
YouranIdiot

Texarkana, TX

#25 Feb 10, 2012
shushu 13 wrote:
I dont understand why the police have to use violence as a first resort,thou shall not kill,these men will be judged by God.I know how they act ,the smaller the person the harder the beating.They are bad cops.
Take a guess why there will be so many cops at the kneger parade saturday, Knegers HAVE TO BE CONTROLLED! If you would pull your head out of woundeds ass long enough to look around you would realize that bitch!

Location hidden

#26 Feb 11, 2012
YouranIdiot wrote:
<quoted text>Take a guess why there will be so many cops at the kneger parade saturday, Knegers HAVE TO BE CONTROLLED! If you would pull your head out of woundeds ass long enough to look around you would realize that bitch!
Youranidiot moran,and your wounded poster.
Gay Bob

Atlanta, TX

#27 Feb 13, 2012
shushu 13 wrote:
<quoted text>Youranidiot moran,and your wounded poster.
I believe your in love with the man!

Location hidden

#28 Feb 13, 2012
Gay Bob wrote:
<quoted text>I believe your in love with the man!
Go away no one likes you.
Kimyatta Songz

Grand Prairie, TX

#29 Mar 17, 2012
Dang , it feels like forever since i've seen your beautiful smile & heard that laugh (:
I miss you more than anyone could ever understand .. i comment on here when i can't stop thinkin about you .. i cant wait til we meet again .. sometimes i just daydream about you . well i dont wanna hold you up very long .-- love always your daughter kimyatta <3
Kimyatta Jones

United States

#30 Apr 7, 2013
Hey Daddy .... The 6yr Anniversary for You being gone has just passed!!/:
I miss you soooooo much, words can't explain. You were the only one who understood me. But I'll see you sooner then you think. "I LOVE YOU MORE THAN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD" --money . &#9829;
Kimyatta Jones

Desoto, TX

#31 Jul 15, 2013
Hey Big Head.:-*
When I write on here it feel like this is the closes I'm going to get to you. I can hardly wait to see you. Miss you like crazy ofcourse. Kashika has had ANOTHER child. Lol lawd knows that's crazy.
" I love you more than the whole wide world "
-money
Omarah

Hollywood, FL

#32 Sep 13, 2013
pine wrote:
Officers beat my wife claiming she hit them. They used no mace, tazer, or any other kind of non-lethal objects available to them. They enjoyed taking turns beating her with closed fists and boots. These crooked sh*t eaters gone get their issue. Rest in peace big cousin
I never knew you wrote this.... i will always love you Pine
kjones

Mesa, AZ

#33 Oct 19, 2013
Hey Pops, In Louisiana wishing I could visit great granny.. They say she's doing bad..
I wish I could go to your grave and talk to you too, instead of writing on Here, but it'll work for now..I know your looking down on us and very proud of what we've grown to be..Kimberly did a pretty good job huh? Lol
I just want you to be by my side every step of they way.
I've grown so closer with god. Our bond is unbreakable. Seriously.
Can't wait to see what's heaven like..
Most people don't comment under this anymore because its old or they don't care. BUT I DO. &#128149;
I love you so much daddy.
"I love you more than the whole wide world'
shamaya pouncy

Dublin, CA

#34 Dec 7, 2013
I miss n love yuu daddy (:
kjones

Whittier, CA

#35 Dec 13, 2013
Friday The 13th..Happy Birthday Handsome.
I Miss You. I Love You. & I Cant Wait To See You.
"I love you more than the whole wide world." &#128149;&#128081;
Kimyatta

Desoto, TX

#36 Jun 4, 2014
Hey daddy, &#128515;
Wow.
Feels like I'm actually talking to you. Lol
So much has happened since the last time I've commented.. It's crazy. I know if you were here you'd love Julian. I miss you so freaking much. No one comes close to being a father figure like you did... I remember being scared of the dogs in granny backyard & you'd tell me it's okay. Lol
I remember sleeping on your chest and listening to your heart beat. &#10084;&#65039;
You were so precious.
Now YOUR grandmother is in heaven with you. I KNOW your happy to see her again... It's my turn now. I can hardly wait to see what heavens like.. Julian And I go to church every Sunday &#128591;
I am about to be a jr..
I know you're by my side every step of the way .. I thank you for that... Well last day of school in the morning guess I'll go to sleep . "I love you more than the whole wide world" &#10084;&#65039;&# 128107; -your daughter, Kimyatta
Kimyatta

United States

#37 Aug 20, 2014
Wow.. Hey daddy. I was just reading Everytime I commented and thinking about how much I've grown.. I wish you were here, but it's fine since your watching from heaven.(:
My birthday is Tuesday.. August 26.. Second day of school.
We've moved back to Grand Prairie and I will now attend south Grand Prairie starting Monday, august 25th.
Somedays I wish god would've taken me instead of you...but He's not finished with me.. I'm actually going thru a lot right now.. What you would call "boy trouble" lol
Me and Julian will be just fine.. I promise (:
My mama had surgery august 8.. She's fine, it went perfect.. She's up and moving now. Lol I know you see what she be doing.
Shika moved to Kilgore today.. She pregnant AGAIN.. Lawd lawd lawd. Lol
Every one is doing very well.
I love you. And I miss you. I wish I still had your phone number so I can call it... Although I know you wouldn't answer, I just would like to call.. I want to hear your voice.. See you smile... It all seems like a dream. As if your gone for a certain time and you'll be back. I still haven't realized that I'm never going to see you again... That I will graduate and you won't be here... That I will begin college, become a nurse, and get married, without you... It's heartbreaking. I miss you. I pray to god that he gives me strength. I love god.. He listens to everything I say & think and doesn't judge me.
I really miss you daddy. I do.
I love you MORE than the WHOLE WIDE WORLD. I really do.
I PRAY THAT YOUR WITH ME THRU EVERYTHING I DO. Save me a comfortable bed In heaven lol.. I'll come back on my birthday. &#10084;&#65039;&# 10084;&#65039;&#10084; &#65039;&#10084;&# 65039;&#10084;&#65039; &#10084;&#65039;&# 10084;&#65039;&#10084; &#65039;&#10084;&# 65039; *kisses*
Kimyatta

Grand Prairie, TX

#38 Sep 8, 2014
Heeeeey daaddy. Omg.. How are you? How is it up there? Man I can only imagine how much FUN you are having!!!! It brings me to tears just thinking about it... That you're with my creator, you're with the man that can do anything and everything. That must be amazing.. Wow...
You are so strong.
I miss every piece of you.
Julian reminds me so much of you that it's crazy..
You would love julian daddy, he's the one for me.
I know your watching us. I've started my junior year... It's okay. It's just heartbreaking you can't be here.. Only in spirit.. I love you...
I can't stop thinking about you... Your always on my mind.. Sometimes I feel like I didn't have enough time to spend with you.. I didn't tell you I love you enough times.. I didn't say how much I miss you... I only said it a little because I thought id be able to say it again and again and again.. But I can't. That's it.. Now all I have is memory.. It seems the older I get, the harder it is to live without you here.. Seriously daddy. The only person who understands me is JULIAN. He listens, comforts, encourages, supports all of my decisions.. Man.. Something I knew you would've did... Even if it wasn't right.. I love you. The older I get the more I see my family's true colors.. And I understand why you and my mother had so many problems... I understand. I do. She misses you. Everyone does.. But god makes no mistakes.. And when it's our time to come see you I will jump on you and hug you like a little kid and never let you go. You, god, Julian, and I will all hug at ONCE! I would be the happiest girl in this world.. It's bringing tears to my eyes to just think about how much fun we are going to have.. Wow. I can hardly wait. I have to complete my purpose on earth and when I'm done.. IM COMING.. Me and Julian will come, WE PROMISE DADDY!!!
" I love you more than the whole wide world "
I love you. And I miss you.
I love you. I love you. I love you. I seriously love you.
Kimyatta

Grand Prairie, TX

#39 Oct 28, 2014
Just wanna say Hey& i love you.
Kimyatta

Grand Prairie, TX

#40 Nov 10, 2014
Kendall was born Nov. 10.. The day you & my mama met!!! What a coincidence huh? Lol
She's a healthy big baby & shika is fine. Everyone is doing good. I'm working now and missing you more and more everyday. Everyday the devil try so hard to brake me but god try even harder to keep me together. I thank him for that. I love you.
I just miss your face.. Your voice.. Your mindset. As I get older and think about the time we shared, and the memories we made... It feels as if all of it was a dream...or all of it was a beforelife.. It doesn't feel like 7 years ago I lost you.. I hope you understood that, lol.
God takes someone away from you but gives you something also..
I love you.
Everyday I learn new things & my mind is set up to think outside the box. I just sit & think..& think about you. I miss you.. & I love you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two survive shooting Sunday in King CityTwo sur... (Aug '14) 7 hr Sweetie 2
Video footage sought in Hillary trial 13 hr hgg 51
Mayfield up for parole for 1985 murder (Mar '09) 14 hr Here Is One 958
MSHP: 4 of 7 victims in Texas Co. shootings wer... 15 hr Guest 1
DA requests hearing in double-homicide case (Aug '08) 18 hr executioners 9
Anniston man arrested on capital murder charges... Fri pss4557 1
Post a Comment (Feb '10) Feb 26 rockyraj 5
More from around the web