Warrick prosecutor files charges agai...

Warrick prosecutor files charges against murder suspect's fiancee | PDF

There are 25 comments on the Evansville Courier & Press story from Mar 10, 2014, titled Warrick prosecutor files charges against murder suspect's fiancee | PDF. In it, Evansville Courier & Press reports that:

Formal charges were filed against Kelli Nicole Wyrick in Warrick Circuit Court on Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evansville Courier & Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#2 Mar 13, 2014
Another ones going to bite the dust. Lmfao
tystik

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Mar 19, 2014
i seriously dont thinK the whole truth is out....awfully funny Grigsby nor his gf names are pretty much hush hush. And the fact that the gf wasnt interviewed with the public knowledge..Can we say CI..but should that justify her part in it..AND PLEASE save the story that she wasnt aware....
lola

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Mar 19, 2014
Good
lol

Evansville, IN

#6 Mar 23, 2014
Open your mouth say your name
Cati

Itasca, IL

#7 Mar 23, 2014
lol wrote:
Open your mouth say your name
What are you going to do? Nadda damn thing. That's what ppl do on this site, talk shit. I'm sorry if you're related to any of those accused and your angry but the truth is it took 4, 5, maybe even more people to kill one man who was on his knees with his hands behind his back. Those accused are scum and deserve to be treated as such. No less than the death penalty in my opinion
wow

Evansville, IN

#10 Mar 25, 2014
I mean nobody will ever know the truth but them who are u to judge anyone anyway why u talk in scums and bums keep living ur life on topic
Losers

Evansville, IN

#11 Mar 25, 2014
wow wrote:
I mean nobody will ever know the truth but them who are u to judge anyone anyway why u talk in scums and bums keep living ur life on topic
. Ummm the only thing we need to know to determine that they r scum and deserve life is that they shot that man in the back of his head while I'm sure he was begging for his life. The pieces of shit couldn't even look him in the face while doing it. They r all losers and all deserve the same that he got bcuz they all had a part. If they didn't they wouldn't all b facing charges. Sticking up for them and making excuses for them makes u a loser too.
republican

Evansville, IN

#12 Mar 25, 2014
All of them can be on the freeway to death row mat is such a thug wannabe pos save our money and start pushing needles
stupidity

Evansville, IN

#15 Mar 31, 2014
They let the dumb girl out and to top it all off she is pregnant and says that it aint even here husbands its prolly that officer flowers dudé
huh

United States

#16 Mar 31, 2014
stupidity wrote:
They let the dumb girl out and to top it all off she is pregnant and says that it aint even here husbands its prolly that officer flowers dudé
What r u talking about?

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#17 Mar 31, 2014
stupidity wrote:
What's the deal with her and Flowers. I'm so confused on this.
truth speaker

Chandler, IN

#19 Apr 1, 2014
stupidity wrote:
You are a complete idiot that needs to get hit in the mouth because you sound so stupid.. sorry but that was completely uncalled for on ur half
Wolf HuntR

Elgin, OH

#21 Apr 9, 2014
Is it because there are other players in this murder who's names are being held back at this point?....hmmmm
Haha

Mount Pleasant, SC

#22 Apr 10, 2014
She was bonded out and she is saying she's pregnant funny thing is tho she told me she's fixed and can't have any more kids
seriously

Indianapolis, IN

#24 May 5, 2014
I noticed there are several comments that have been deleted from this topic.....someone must of said something intimidating...I have been following this story..and i still am confused as to why that Amyjo Lynn has yet to be brought forward or charged. as it has been pointed out there were pictures of her with her bf Grigsby and then also the morning the murder took place, i believe it was reported that approx. 3 am is when they all left the motel. And that Amyjo Lynn made a comment on a picture of herself and a Grigsby girl.. KILLEN EM and that comment was made at 3:18 am...i just noticed that time has been changed to 1:13 am...hmmmmm What is REALLY going on here..
matt support

Crossville, IL

#26 May 25, 2014
I know all these people personally and matt happens to be a very good friend of mine and will always so if you want to bash him than grow some f----n balls catch a case go to jail and talk that shit to his face
Steve

Atlanta, GA

#27 May 25, 2014
Omg u can rhythm..F#€ k matt and yourself boonville trash.. guess ur butt buddy is missing his pitcher.. Grow some balls and post ur name like i did let's see how big or bad u think u are because what I've seen of that "thug" wannabe, cough scumbag, cough cough he deserves what he's gotten in life and those who associate with him need the same.. He's nothing to support, my tax dollars are supporting him enough!!
LOL

Henderson, KY

#28 May 26, 2014
matt support wrote:
I know all these people personally and matt happens to be a very good friend of mine and will always so if you want to bash him than grow some f----n balls catch a case go to jail and talk that shit to his face
Congrats on knowing and supporting white trash meth head murderers! Sorry, I will not be going to jail to confront anyone, as I have a good job and a family. However, as a productive member of society, I sincerely hope all of these wastes of life have a most miserable stay in prison. I would think you have a similar lifestyle to them, so hopefully you'll join them soon. Good luck on all of your future meth labs, or nights spent at the Southside, or whatever trashy endeavor occupies your time in between jail stints.
tystik

Indianapolis, IN

#30 Jun 25, 2014
matt support wrote:
Pffft big bad Matt that killed a man execution style.....oooooooookaaaaaayy.. ..if hes ALL that why didnt he just throw down with the man face to face and handle his business...huh??? Guess he forgot to put his REAL MAN boots on that day and keep it real...waste of the skin he is wrapped in....all of them!!!
Craig

Louisville, KY

#33 Jul 10, 2014
tystik wrote:
<quoted text>
Pffft big bad Matt that killed a man execution style.....oooooooookaaaaaayy.. ..if hes ALL that why didnt he just throw down with the man face to face and handle his business...huh??? Guess he forgot to put his REAL MAN boots on that day and keep it real...waste of the skin he is wrapped in....all of them!!!
its a good thing you guys are not on the jury, people like you make a mockery out of the justice system

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Officer Shoots Armed Man Following Police Offic... (Apr '06) 48 min snitchell 2
News Cousins to stand trial in Monrovia teen's murder (Oct '09) 12 hr Hunnie 103
News Black Lives Matter, But So Does The Truth 13 hr DebraE 14
News Rape suspect's dangerousness hearing delayed 16 hr Ratata1985 1
News Services set for teenage shooting victims 17 hr bozo 1
News Relatives react angrily as Suber gets 10 years ... (Feb '08) Sat Seaside 44
News Suspect arrested in rebar murder (Apr '07) Fri take your blinder... 7
More from around the web