An Essex man arrested for allegedly r...

An Essex man arrested for allegedly raping a Dexter woman pleads not guilty

There are 33 comments on the KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau story from Jul 21, 2011, titled An Essex man arrested for allegedly raping a Dexter woman pleads not guilty. In it, KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau reports that:

An Essex man in Stoddard County Jail for allegedly forcibly raping a Dexter woman pleads not guilty.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous
#23 Aug 16, 2011
Hmmm wrote:
I know for a fact she wasnt sleeping with his nasty ass... Thats something his wife and all her nasty friends started... She has class and he dont... So i guess she put all the bruises on herself then... U people are so sad to call her a hoe cause she was raped... I hope u never go thru what she has...
no i think they should so we can say that the person that rapes them is innocent and has never done anything like that before
robyn

Dexter, MO

#24 Aug 25, 2011
no one has a word to say about that lying ass whore sleeping with everything that has a dick. i know for a fact she just fucked her friends boyfriend skyler about 2 hrs before she claims moses was there. even went as far as to tell me she was on the rag so she used a tampon and let skyler stick it in her ass i was there that morning i know what she told me. she also went to arkansas and screwed a dude from the internet on the back of her car with her kids asleep in the back seat. that too came straight out of her mouth. along with the 6 dudes in one day while she was at the motel in cape. CHECK MATE BITCH.
say it right!!!

Dexter, MO

#25 Aug 25, 2011
robyn wrote:
no one has a word to say about that lying ass whore sleeping with everything that has a dick. i know for a fact she just fucked her friends boyfriend skyler about 2 hrs before she claims moses was there. even went as far as to tell me she was on the rag so she used a tampon and let skyler stick it in her ass i was there that morning i know what she told me. she also went to arkansas and screwed a dude from the internet on the back of her car with her kids asleep in the back seat. that too came straight out of her mouth. along with the 6 dudes in one day while she was at the motel in cape. CHECK MATE BITCH.
Robin just because u choose to go back to the rapist gives u know rite to talk about her!! She didn't asked to be raped by that ugly ass husband of yours and it doesn't matter how many men or when or how she has previously had sex what matters is he broke in her house he put a knife to her throat he raped her that's what matters get as mad as u want at her but u should be looking at him!!! Let him rape someone in your family and see how u feel!!! Rape is rape. No matter how much consensual sex u have!!!
robyn

Dexter, MO

#26 Aug 25, 2011
you have the right to your opinion and i have the right to mine. until a jury of his peers finds him guilty he is innocent. this was like the world being dropped on my shoulders but yall seem to forget that. maybe someone will come along and destroy your life and you can just accept it without being angry but i cant! i havnt said a word all this time but everyone else has. i have the right to say what i feel too. do you think it was easy hearing all the things ive had to hear? you know what? say what you want its not like i can hurt anymore than i already am anyway.
Owens

United States

#27 Aug 25, 2011
As i recall that same morning u were calling and textin her telling her ur sorry??? Hmmm women like u make me sick... Stand beside a man who beat and cheated on u the whole time u were married.... Ya she may have been doing some of the things u say but the fact of the matter is she still has nightmares about this shit!! I mean u ever think of the times he came home and put the knife to ur throat???? Ya we all saw the marks sweetie and ur husband is a sick sick man!!!! As far as her being scared of u, think again she has been advised not to speak or look at u!!! I know for a fact she she wanted nothing to with ur ugly fat husband, only u can stoop that low!!!
Owens

United States

#28 Aug 25, 2011
O thats robyn ur the victum!!! Stupid ass!!! She had her world turned upside down and u act like it happened to u, which im sure it did more than once but she is the one who stood up for her and her kids safety!!! Get a life robyn he didnt love u and u know that... U took care of him and done everything for him... Name one good thing he done for u... Nothing but make u cry and beat u and take ur money...
get it right

United States

#29 Aug 25, 2011
Don't try to act like u was the concerned wife if memory serves me right y'all had split up before he did this
get it right

United States

#30 Aug 25, 2011
Robyn open your eyes if u support him you are saying it's ok for someone to rape someone else. How would u like to be awaken to a black man raping u
politically correct

Catlin, IL

#31 Aug 25, 2011
get it right wrote:
Robyn open your eyes if u support him you are saying it's ok for someone to rape someone else. How would u like to be awaken to a black man raping u
Scarrrrrry! Ughhhh!
OKK

Jackson, MO

#32 Mar 7, 2013
What was the girl's name that is the supposed victim?
Wow

United States

#33 Mar 15, 2013
GuiltyorNot wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know he done it ? Can YOU prove beon a reasonial dought that he did in deed do it ? One might ask were you there. HUUUmmmm If YOU wasn't there , then YOU really don't know , just like me, I don't really know, I wasn't there.
You have terrible grammar. Did you finish high school?
Wow

United States

#34 Mar 15, 2013
wripper wrote:
Of course he did it, he's black.
PS- I hope you're black.
What's wrong with you? I seriously want to know how you think like this....
ODelle

Kennett, MO

#35 Mar 15, 2013
Who was the woman?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 4 dead in Waffle House shooting in Tennessee; s... 1 hr See The Light 54
News More 11 hr jack cass 2
News Waffle House suspect's ex-bosses asked FBI to k... Wed get a job 2
News Attorney: California police shot unarmed black ... Wed it is obvious 1
News If an assault weapons ban can't stop school sho... Wed southern at heart 941
News Nashville police arrest Waffle House shooting s... Apr 24 FormerParatrooper 1
News Homicide rate in Knoxville, Knox County hits hi... Apr 23 Grapedrankatania 12