An Essex man arrested for allegedly r...

An Essex man arrested for allegedly raping a Dexter woman pleads not guilty

There are 33 comments on the KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau story from Jul 21, 2011, titled An Essex man arrested for allegedly raping a Dexter woman pleads not guilty. In it, KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau reports that:

An Essex man in Stoddard County Jail for allegedly forcibly raping a Dexter woman pleads not guilty.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wripper

Dexter, MO

#1 Jul 23, 2011
Stop wasting time and hang this coon already.
GuiltyorNot

United States

#2 Jul 23, 2011
wripper wrote:
Stop wasting time and hang this coon already.
How do you know he done it ? Can YOU prove beon a reasonial dought that he did in deed do it ? One might ask were you there. HUUUmmmm If YOU wasn't there , then YOU really don't know , just like me, I don't really know, I wasn't there.
wripper

Dexter, MO

#3 Jul 24, 2011
Of course he did it, he's black.

PS- I hope you're black.
politically correct

United States

#4 Jul 24, 2011
GuiltyorNot wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know he done it ? Can YOU prove beon a reasonial dought that he did in deed do it ? One might ask were you there. HUUUmmmm If YOU wasn't there , then YOU really don't know , just like me, I don't really know, I wasn't there.
You are a sharp one, aren't you!
Kat

Kennett, MO

#5 Jul 31, 2011
wripper wrote:
Stop wasting time and hang this coon already.
And u must be white...huh? Only a stupid, ignorant white honky would say something as ignorant and narrow minded andddd racist remark as this! U act like no white person rapes....bet a lot of black women would beg to differ.... If u dont wna take my word for it, ask ur great grandpa, im sure hes had plenty unwilling black puss* and yeah, itd def be unwilling, who wld be willing to hve sex wit some nasty tiny dick honky???????
politically correct

Catlin, IL

#6 Jul 31, 2011
Kat wrote:
<quoted text>And u must be white...huh? Only a stupid, ignorant white honky would say something as ignorant and narrow minded andddd racist remark as this! U act like no white person rapes....bet a lot of black women would beg to differ.... If u dont wna take my word for it, ask ur great grandpa, im sure hes had plenty unwilling black puss* and yeah, itd def be unwilling, who wld be willing to hve sex wit some nasty tiny dick honky???????
Who'd want to rape an old nasty greasy assed alligator mouth black woman? Hell you guys wont even touch em! Y'all only want a white women! Don't hate! Hell I can't see anyway to blame you! I'd go white too anyday of the week! Lmao! All I got to say is grandpa was a sick SOB! Nasty! Just plain Nasty to lay with a coon!
The truth

Kennett, MO

#7 Jul 31, 2011
politically correct wrote:
<quoted text>
Who'd want to rape an old nasty greasy assed alligator mouth black woman? Hell you guys wont even touch em! Y'all only want a white women! Don't hate! Hell I can't see anyway to blame you! I'd go white too anyday of the week! Lmao! All I got to say is grandpa was a sick SOB! Nasty! Just plain Nasty to lay with a coon!
Ummm, sweetie i know ur not too bright and all but i'm a female... i don't want a white woman, as a matter of fact, i dont want any woman.
Just a woman with a voice who believes we should never judge by the color of skin. White men rape too, sorry to inform u.
Kat

Kennett, MO

#8 Jul 31, 2011
Ummm, sweetie i know ur not too bright and all but i'm a female... i don't want a white woman, as a matter of fact, i dont want any woman.
Just a woman with a voice who believes we should never judge by the color of skin. White men rape too, sorry to inform u.
stupid

Malden, MO

#9 Jul 31, 2011
He didnt do it. he was screwing her for months anyway. tell me the window he so called broke into how did he climb that far and manage to fit his big black ass in such a small window? sorry but no way moe could fit thru that little window.
CuriouslyCurious

Malden, MO

#10 Aug 1, 2011
I have known him most of my life. And he was sleeping with her months before this, he is innocent. And for all you racist people, the only thing your are doing is showing your ignorance. The color of your skin does not decide who you are. Grow up!
Anonymous
#11 Aug 8, 2011
i've known this woman for a long time and i know she would not lie about something like this......this Moses guy has been in prison several times for this so how in the hell is this man not guilty??!! one of my best friends ishrt bcuz is the son of a bitch so no reason to take up for him i'm not racist by all means but i know what he did to my best friend!!
CuriouslyCurious

Malden, MO

#12 Aug 9, 2011
Well I hate to tell you but you are wrong. Moses has NEVER been to prison for anything like this. Go check the case.net if you don't believe me. No his sheet isn't clean, but he has never been to prison or jail for raping anyone! Get your facts straight. I know he may have done some bad shit, but this is not him. Oh and the hospital sued him a few times, but shit, they sue everybody. And damn near everybody has had traffic tickets. So shut up, that girl had been seeing him for a while before all this went down. Moses has taken the wrong path many times, but that man has saved my ass from fights and jail, and saved my life more than once. He would give the shirt off his back to someone if they needed it. This case is all about a hoe who got caught and yelled RAPE! Bottom line. And honestly you probably the hoe!
Hmmm

United States

#13 Aug 9, 2011
Hmmm did u see the window? Was u going around her house too? Ive seen some of the men she has dated and oh my moses wouldnt stand a chance with her... She has taste... He has no job and is a known woman beater and raper.. This is his 4th case.. Not to mention all the stalking charges he had against him, ask his wife she has rap sheet that is a mile long on him... As far as they got caught and she yelled rape, who caught them? Unless u was in her house how can u say what didnt or did happen?????
CuriouslyCurious

Malden, MO

#14 Aug 10, 2011
Hmmm wrote:
Hmmm did u see the window? Was u going around her house too? Ive seen some of the men she has dated and oh my moses wouldnt stand a chance with her... She has taste... He has no job and is a known woman beater and raper.. This is his 4th case.. Not to mention all the stalking charges he had against him, ask his wife she has rap sheet that is a mile long on him... As far as they got caught and she yelled rape, who caught them? Unless u was in her house how can u say what didnt or did happen?????
You need to check your facts! Go check them for yourself. Moses is a nice guy and no I wasn't around her house and neither were you. But he was sleeping with this hoe for months before this incident. So why all of a sudden would this be rape? It wasn't so deal with it, she's a lying ass hoe, and Moe is not guilty.
Hmmm

United States

#15 Aug 10, 2011
I know for a fact she wasnt sleeping with his nasty ass... Thats something his wife and all her nasty friends started... She has class and he dont... So i guess she put all the bruises on herself then... U people are so sad to call her a hoe cause she was raped... I hope u never go thru what she has...
wripper

Dexter, MO

#16 Aug 10, 2011
CuriouslyCurious wrote:
that man has saved my ass from fights and jail, and saved my life more than once
You sound like a real winner yourself.
This coon's going on the sex offender registry, just like his sister.
Anonymous
#19 Aug 12, 2011
i know for a fact i am not a hoe neither is she!! and if they were sleeping together for months before then why would he have to break in thru her window instead of taking the door??!! that man is sick that woan has babies and now they have to worry about their mom so why would you want to keep on taking up for him??!! he is guilty so deal with it kk??
politically correct

Catlin, IL

#20 Aug 12, 2011
Git a rope boys!
take his butt to the penn

Dexter, MO

#21 Aug 12, 2011
Moses is a loser he needs to be in the Penn and I hope he gets raped by a big black man so he can feel what it's liked to be raped. An eye for a eye!! As far as his sister goes she is just as much of a loser as he is!!

“Meh”

Since: Jan 11

Under your bed

#22 Aug 12, 2011
Go to casenet, notice 5 pages worth of charges.
After wading through the ones where he didn't feel like paying his bills, or keeping his car, licence, or insurance up to date and legal, you find multiple child endangerment and assault charges.

yeah, this guy is as innocent as a new born baby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rusk County Shooting Suspect Now Facing Drug Ch... (Jul '08) 11 hr Just me 48
News Fight Or Flight: Taking Back Chicago's Violent ... 14 hr bozo 1
News Holly Bobo suspect indicted on 2 counts of rape (Oct '14) 14 hr Jus thankin 136
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) 18 hr paloopah 1,960
News Police shootings are rarity in region 21 hr Another Falsehood 14
News 'Don't Do This. They're Our Kids!': Texas Fathe... Mon Think Again 2
News Obama to seek healing in Orlando even as politi... Sun OK Barry 61
More from around the web