Jury convicts Robby Alan Beasley of Lower Lake double murder

Dec 14, 2012 Full story: Lake County Record-Bee

A Lake County jury convicted Clearlake resident Robby Alan Beasley of two counts of first-degree murder Thursday for the slayings of a Maine couple almost three years ago.

Full Story
Outraged

Livermore, CA

#1 Dec 17, 2012
This is what happens when you turn a blond eye to the marijuana trade. Too bad they decided not to execute this douchebag.
miss infirnation

Clearlake, CA

#2 Feb 19, 2014
That's a very narrow minded way of looking at that. As I do agree that situation was unnecessary and brutal, you can't just say the marijuana is why this happened. There were a lot of other factors involved and still to this day no one will ever really know what really happened. Just because the victims stole marijuana from the defendant doesn't mean that if it wasn't legal in CA it wouldn't of happened at all. That's just ridiculous! But that is your point of view and this is my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 1 hr brad 2,835
Small town copes with mass slaying 3 hr Nellie 1
Judge 'whipsawed' by murder trial plea change (Jul '08) 3 hr Keaukaha Smiles 110
Kimberly Cunningham found not guilty of second ... (May '07) 23 hr Steph05 44
Wallin-Reed guilty of first-degree murder - Ful... (Oct '13) Fri 3redmoons 73
Man pleads guilty to rape, murder of teen in Ci... Thu SMG 1
Murder Trial Date set for Franklin County Woman (Dec '13) Thu Justice 61
•••

Violent Crime People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••