Man suspected of raping three women i...

Man suspected of raping three women in Sacramento County

There are 6 comments on the Sacramento Bee Newspaper story from Jul 28, 2014, titled Man suspected of raping three women in Sacramento County. In it, Sacramento Bee Newspaper reports that:

Sacramento County detectives hope they have solved a series of rapes with the arrest of a man suspected of sexually attacking women in three separate instances.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sacramento Bee Newspaper.

scott

Folsom, CA

#1 Jul 31, 2014
sacramento is really getting dangerous espcally north highlands everytime they catch one of these loosers we celibrate thank you police department
Thug Buster

Granite Bay, CA

#2 Aug 2, 2014
This thug punk's daddy was on TV saying it was all a big mistake and his little boy is innocent of all the charges. He just knows Junior didn't rape all those women you know! Next thing he'll be calling in Al Sharpton to pull out the old "R" (racist) card! Enough to make you barf!
Leanna

Granite Bay, CA

#3 Aug 3, 2014
Wow! An African American! What a surprise…NOT!
delani

Sacramento, CA

#4 Aug 3, 2014
I agree with the daddy...something doesn't seem right about the arrest. Sac's LE community has been known to be a bunch of dirty SOB's for some time now so I'll wait for the trial's outcome to decide innocence/guilt.
Thug Buster

Granite Bay, CA

#5 Aug 3, 2014
delani wrote:
I agree with the daddy...something doesn't seem right about the arrest. Sac's LE community has been known to be a bunch of dirty SOB's for some time now so I'll wait for the trial's outcome to decide innocence/guilt.
Yeah a positive ID by all three victims doesn't mean much nor does other evidence that's obviously been recovered, does it? The DA would not be making this arrest if they didn't have the proof to bring this scumbag to trial and make the evidence stick! Want to see a REAL dirty SOB? Look at the picture of this rotten mother***ing rapist! Sure he'll get his chance for defense in a court of law…but this isn't a court of law and we all have the right to call a t*rd a t*rd!

Absolutely amazing (and disgusting!) how people can come to the defense of violent criminals just because of their race!
Night Rider

Paducah, KY

#6 Aug 3, 2014
Thug Buster wrote:
This thug punk's daddy was on TV saying it was all a big mistake and his little boy is innocent of all the charges. He just knows Junior didn't rape all those women you know! Next thing he'll be calling in Al Sharpton to pull out the old "R" (racist) card! Enough to make you barf!
So true. Few years ago a girl down in Dixie shot and killed a rapist in her bedroom, and guess what? His mama claimed her little angel wasn't there to do any harm. He had just gone into the wrong house - by prying open a bedroom window - after he lost his keys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 26-Year-Old Bridgeport Man Charged With Murder ... 4 hr Samuels Furnace Man 2
News Corbin Woman Charged With Rape 7 hr friend 6
News Another "Young Statistic" of Los Angeles "Embar... 7 hr USA Today 1
News Teen slain in adoptive parents' 'rape-murder fa... 22 hr commenters 1
News Chicago homicides soar, with seven fatalities W... Feb 25 USS LIBERTY 7
News Mayor 'deeply disturbed' over incident between ... Feb 25 wtf 1
News Toone murder case set for grand jury Feb 24 yoyo 1
More from around the web