Woman found shot to death at Arlingto...

Woman found shot to death at Arlington apartment

There are 5 comments on the Star-telegram.com story from Apr 14, 2010, titled Woman found shot to death at Arlington apartment. In it, Star-telegram.com reports that:

NATHANIEL JONES Arlington police are investigating the death of a 20-year-old woman who was shot at a north Arlington apartment complex late Tuesday night.Neosha Jackson was pronounced dead at Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital shortly after midnight, Arlington police spokeswoman Tiara Ellis Richard said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-telegram.com.

lady tee

La Marque, TX

#1 Apr 16, 2010
people just dont know what to do with their lives
AJT

United States

#2 Apr 19, 2010
I have a friend that lives in the apartment complex that this happened in, and who ultimately connected the dots and helped the police find the killer.
This is a drug deal gone wrong, basically. Neosha was killed over 6 lbs of marijuana that her boyfriend wouldn't "front" to the killer.
I don't know the exact story but I know her boyfriend was shot in the head once (in the jaw, he survived and is already out of the hospital) and she was shot 3 times in the head. As far as I know, she was sleeping in the next room and was woke up by the arguing. The killer then fled the scene.
The reason he was caught was because he was bragging about "jacking" someone to a friend of my friend and that's ultimately how he was apprehended.
What a shame. All this over 6lbs of weed (max value of what,$12,000?).
my life

Cedar Hill, TX

#3 Apr 22, 2010
well hears my point i think both should be punished. the one who pulled the trigger should recieve death,he killed an a sweet ,caring and loving young lady that didn't deserve to die.and as for the one shot in the jaw i hope every time he closes his eyes that nite haunts him forever because if he loved her he would of always had a safe place for her to go ,not a trap house ....what a way for the one u claim to love to die over a bad drug and 6 lbs of weed. r.i.p neosha sadly missed never forgotten see u on the other side.
arl

Dallas, TX

#5 Apr 25, 2010
who would be surprised with all the Ghetto Apartments they are an attraction to trouble in Arlington!
neosha cousin

United States

#7 Oct 13, 2013
Marcus WASN'T HER BOYFRIEND...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Keith Scott's wife has filed multiple restraini... 2 hr Fred Herbert 10
News APNewsBreak: Official: Chicago to hire 100s mor... 2 hr WeTheSheeple 77
News October trial set for Perez in 2015 slaying 8 hr jessica 2
News Suspect charged in shooting of four people in e... Wed gun power 1
News Woman groped in Georgetown, suspect is arrested Tue Amn 1
News Jury selection continues in Kiplinger murder trial (Aug '07) Tue NeverForget 38
News The Latest: Investigators still at Houston shoo... Tue Dothead Chimps Out 1
More from around the web