Woman found shot to death at Arlington apartment

Apr 14, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Star-telegram.com

NATHANIEL JONES Arlington police are investigating the death of a 20-year-old woman who was shot at a north Arlington apartment complex late Tuesday night.Neosha Jackson was pronounced dead at Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital shortly after midnight, Arlington police spokeswoman Tiara Ellis Richard said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
lady tee

Texas City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2010

people just dont know what to do with their lives
AJT

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

Judged:

I have a friend that lives in the apartment complex that this happened in, and who ultimately connected the dots and helped the police find the killer.
This is a drug deal gone wrong, basically. Neosha was killed over 6 lbs of marijuana that her boyfriend wouldn't "front" to the killer.
I don't know the exact story but I know her boyfriend was shot in the head once (in the jaw, he survived and is already out of the hospital) and she was shot 3 times in the head. As far as I know, she was sleeping in the next room and was woke up by the arguing. The killer then fled the scene.
The reason he was caught was because he was bragging about "jacking" someone to a friend of my friend and that's ultimately how he was apprehended.
What a shame. All this over 6lbs of weed (max value of what,$12,000?).
my life

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

well hears my point i think both should be punished. the one who pulled the trigger should recieve death,he killed an a sweet ,caring and loving young lady that didn't deserve to die.and as for the one shot in the jaw i hope every time he closes his eyes that nite haunts him forever because if he loved her he would of always had a safe place for her to go ,not a trap house ....what a way for the one u claim to love to die over a bad drug and 6 lbs of weed. r.i.p neosha sadly missed never forgotten see u on the other side.
arl

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

who would be surprised with all the Ghetto Apartments they are an attraction to trouble in Arlington!
neosha cousin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Marcus WASN'T HER BOYFRIEND...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Violent Crime Forum right now

Search the Violent Crime Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Man,', fatally shot at Detroit party store 13 min masta jim 2
Supreme Court allows Arizona execution to proceed 2 hr RustyS 1
Pennington pleads innocent (Jan '08) 4 hr JKCK 24
Appeals court reverses Cindy George's murder co... (Mar '07) 7 hr annieMT 465
Democrats quash GOP effort to repeal magazine ban 8 hr Dartplayer 3
Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) 9 hr FxMOBBERS 1,086
2 officers fired shots in fatal APD shooting 10 hr Darwin Lives 1
•••
•••