Police: Brown Co. shooting victim tol...

Police: Brown Co. shooting victim told officers to "kill him"

There are 1 comment on the WTHR-TV Indianapolis story from Dec 2, 2013, titled Police: Brown Co. shooting victim told officers to "kill him". In it, WTHR-TV Indianapolis reports that:

State police detectives say a man fatally shot by police in Brown County told police to "kill him."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTHR-TV Indianapolis.

Faith Ann

Schaumburg, IL

#1 Dec 4, 2013
its odd how karma works i am speaking about how Doug and Everett died, its kinda errie how similar the wounds they died from are huh? all i can say is i am sorry for the family but relieved for me my son and the children of the two men he helped murder.......... KARMA FINALLY CUAGHT HIM I AM JUST GLAD I NEVER HAD TO SEE THAT HORRID MAN AGAIN BEFORE HE PLAYED OUT WHAT I CALLL HIS COP OUT ANS SUOICIDE THANK GOD NO ONE ELSE HAD TO BE HURT BEFORE IT FINALLY ENDED

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Third man charged in Everett homicide 11 min Everett dawg 4
News CMPD releases body camera, dash-cam footage in ... 35 min Go Blue Forever 10
News APNewsBreak: Official: Chicago to hire 100s mor... 1 hr Joe Balls 50
News Protests Erupt In Violence In Charlotte Leaving... 3 hr former democrat 1
News Jury selection continues in Kiplinger murder trial (Aug '07) Sat Lucas 37
News Funeral service set for Ohio boy fatally shot b... Sat ClintonSuperPreda... 1
News Charlotte protesters: 'Why does it go right to ... Sat TrapMusic 4
News Homicide Charges Against Mother, Daughter Sent ... (Apr '07) Sat JLO 1,935
More from around the web