The Record: City under fire

The Record: City under fire

There are 1 comment on the NorthJersey.com story from Jun 11, 2014, titled The Record: City under fire. In it, NorthJersey.com reports that:

SHOTS CONTINUE to ring out and take a toll in Paterson - on individual lives and on the collective life of the city.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NorthJersey.com.

hermosa

Newark, NJ

#1 Jun 11, 2014
Paterson has been this way for as long as I can remember. It's is a city full of drugs, poverty corruption and violence. Unfortunately it is no different than many other urban cities in the U.S. I hate to say it but very little can be done at this point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Shooting survivors to meet at White... 30 min ardith 7
News The Latest: Jimmy Kimmel squarely blames Trump,... 2 hr big tiki 28
News Gerald Stanley acquittal renews calls for justi... 6 hr Great White Shart 12
News Laura Ingraham Hosts Segment On 'Safe' AR-15 Ho... 6 hr General Kabaka Oba 27
News Most Americans say Trump, Congress not doing en... 7 hr USA Today 1
News Man charged with friend's murder 10 months later. (Nov '06) 7 hr ToddPoormanIsAWigger 33
News Parkland, where the school shooting occurred, w... 11 hr TAAM 12
More from around the web