Wave of street violence shakes Baltimore

Jun 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Baltimore Sun

Heading into the first official weekend of summer, Baltimore police officials were pleased with how crime was trending, and, it seemed, so were residents.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jul 1, 2013
Lynn

Denver, CO

#1 Jun 30, 2013
My daughter and her boyfriend just got out of a orioles game and watched a crowd of young thugs attacking 3 young men on the street. My daughter is from Colorado and couldn't believe what she was seeing ...glad she's not moving to Baltimore
Dabney Carr

Bethpage, NY

#2 Jul 1, 2013
Lynn wrote:
My daughter and her boyfriend just got out of a orioles game and watched a crowd of young thugs attacking 3 young men on the street. My daughter is from Colorado and couldn't believe what she was seeing ...glad she's not moving to Baltimore
I'm glad your family is safe. Baltimore city is a toilet and its dirty little secret is that the stadium complex is right on the edge of some horrible neighborhoods. Get twisted around and accidentally walk west after a game at your own peril. Very glad I moved away from the area, its crime and Maryland's confiscatory taxes when I did.
lor b-more

Baltimore, MD

#4 Jul 1, 2013
i,ve been livin in b-more all my life and I know that it seem like a very bad place to live but if u really give it some thought you,ll come to realize that it,s just like any other city the people in it are products of their enviorment.People need to brake free of them chains and shackles that are on their minds and realize that its deeper than the city and the people in it.The government is the biggest criminals around and it starts with them
lor b-more

Baltimore, MD

#5 Jul 1, 2013
b-more is like a big ass game show if u can,t out think the next person or keep up with the fast talking consider yaself a lost cause you are looked at as weak or slow and you will be considered as prey so all ways keep in mind BE MORE CAREFUL!!! shit is really real

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sebewaing teen on life support, police officer ... 9 min Steel josh 1
Religious leaders call for outrage after baby s... 1 hr LouisvilleKYreport 1
Ex-corrections officer arraigned in fatal Swans... 2 hr Bluehawaii 2
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 3 hr Who 1,319
Michael Brown's family prepares to say goodbye 4 hr Justshootthebastard 12
Michael Blagg Gets Appellate Hearing (Jul '08) 7 hr Rae 166
Local News - Man Found Dead in Southside Apartm... (Sep '07) 10 hr AcostaFam 58
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••