Dorner's remains ID'd, cause of death unclear

Feb 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

Investigators determined fairly quickly that the burned human remains found after a shootout in Southern California mountains are those of Christopher Dorner, the ex-police officer suspected in a rampage that left four people dead.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
help

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

was there any bullet wounds?[that should have never been fired by itchy trigger fingers!]
Anonymous

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

The cause was unclear?

Give me a break! We all know the cause. It was the KKK members in the police uniforms.
help

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

lapd is sued more than any other department in the u.s.a and settles out of court costing millions. read up on it! itchy trigger fingers and heavy right foots. dorner was killed and that is a shame. yes he killed innocent people but lapd drove him to it. this will be just another waco or ruby ridge "swept under the rug"
ANONYMOUS

Big Bear City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

LAPD IS THEEE MOST CORUPT DEPT IN OUR NATION... YES ALL POLICE DEPT AND STATIONS HAVEW BAD COPS BUT TRUELY HONESTLY I BELIEVE MORE BAD THEN GOOD .. AND I ALSO BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE MILLIONS OF INNOCENT MEN AND WOMAN BEHING BARS THAT ARE TRUELY INNOCENT BUT HAVE BEEN CONVICTED AND SENTENCED TO WHATEVER THEY GOT BECAUSE OF A GOOD COP GONBE BAD OR PLAIN AND SIMPLE A BAD COP WITH A BAD ATTITUDE THAT BELIEVES THAT BECAUSE HE CARRYS A BADGE AND A GUN AND DRIVES A GOVERMENT CAR THAT THEY ARE HOLYER THEN GOD HIMSELF AND DO WHAT WHATEVER THEY WANT WHEN THEY WANT AND HOW THEY WANT AND THEY KNOW THAT THERE DEPT IS A BROTHER HOOD AND THEY WILL ALL BACK ONE ANOTHER TILL THEEE END FOR IF THEY DONT THEY AS WELL WILL FOLLOW IN THE PATH THAT THE ONE OFFICER THATS TELLING THE TRUTH STANDS TO GAIN COLD DAY IN HELL HIS DAY IN COURT AND BE ABLE TO PROVE TO OUR JUDGES AND JURYS AND SNITCH OUT ALL BAD COPS BUT HELL NO LAPD WILL NEVER UNLEASH NOR SPEAK THE TRUTH ABOUT ANYTHINGS WRONGLY DONE IN A COURT OF LAW FOR THEY THEMSELFVES DONT WANT TO BE WHERE THEY HAVE PUT INNOCENT PEOPLE AND THATS A LIFE SENTENCE IN PRISON FOR LIES THEY TOLD BECAUSE THEY TAKE AN OTH TO PROTECT AND UPHOLD THE LAW WHICH THEY NEVER EVER DO ! AND ALL YOU COPS OUT THERE I HOPE YOU HAVE LEARNED SOMETHING FROM CHRISTOPHER DOHNER AND REALIZE YOUR ALL'S TIMES COMING BECAUSE THERE WILL BE ANOTHER DOHNER TO TRY AND BRING YOU BAD COPS TO JUSTICE LEGALLY ! I DO NOT AGREE WITH WHAT MR. DOHNER DID BUT I DO BELIEVE THAT LAPD CAUSE THIS INNOCENT MAN OF TRYING TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND IN THE END HAD NO BROTHERS BACKING HIM ON WHAT WAS THE TRUTH IN REGARDS TO LAPD'S WAY OF CONCEALING HIDING AND LEAVING OUT THINGS AND COVERING ONE'S BUTTS ! SHAME ON EACH AND EVER ONE OF YOU BAD COPS KARMA IS A MOTHER AND TRUST AND BELIEVE IT COMES BACK 10 FOLDS YOU ALL SHALL SEE IN YOUR FUTURES ! SHAME ON YOU ALL THATS ALL I CAN .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••