Allen charged with first degree murde...

Allen charged with first degree murder of Moffett

There are 27 comments on the Tomahawk Online story from May 12, 2010, titled Allen charged with first degree murder of Moffett. In it, Tomahawk Online reports that:

A joint investigation between the Johnson County Sheriff's Department and the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has led to the arrest of Michael Craig Allen, 41.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tomahawk Online.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Denise

Easthampton, MA

#21 Jun 27, 2010
I knew Sandy very well many years ago. My description of her would be---kind, generous, giving, caring and loving. In NO WAY did she ever bring this on to herself. take the bastard and hang him high. the world is minus a great person and left with a piece of scum.
idk who i am

Johnson City, TN

#22 Sep 9, 2012
anything new
red neck

Tarboro, NC

#23 Sep 11, 2012
dumb a$$,$ Their were 5 shots fired who was the other,s for, She was hit one time sounds like she might of got in the way and was hit by accident, Probably that pig that lived their,

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#24 Sep 11, 2012
Or if he was drunk, it took him that many shots to hit her, if she was moving around.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#25 Sep 11, 2012
red neck wrote:
dumb a$$,$ Their were 5 shots fired who was the other,s for, She was hit one time sounds like she might of got in the way and was hit by accident, Probably that pig that lived their,
Or, if he was drunk, it took him that many shots to hit her, if she was moving around which I'm sure she was.
Curious2

Livingston, TN

#26 Jul 4, 2014
suk won wrote:
<quoted text>BLAh BlaH bLAH....guilty is guilty and I hope the murderer / low life drunk / scum rots in HELL with the rest of his no good family! wish we could hang him from a tree and watch his f'ing eye balls pop out!
\\\\

May I ask who the rest of 'his no goog family " are?
Zomgirly

Kingsport, TN

#27 Jul 6, 2014
No you may not. :p

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Attorneys move to dismiss Traci Rhode case: Loc... (Apr '07) 9 hr jessica 61
News JonBenet: Paula Woodward on New Book, John Rams... 22 hr Rainbow334 7
News Attorney: Mississippi man shot in head by police Thu kosher nostra bibi 3
News Second arrest made in shooting (Jan '09) Thu Brother n law 93
News Shumpert legal fights continues to shift, narrow Wed Anonymous 30
News Trial for shooting pushed to December Wed Bryan davis 2
News Scesny convicted of murder and rape (Mar '12) Sep 20 Jomminy Crickets 83
More from around the web