'Boycott Florida' movement underway

'Boycott Florida' movement underway

There are 159 comments on the WTLV story from Jul 18, 2013, titled 'Boycott Florida' movement underway. In it, WTLV reports that:

George Zimmerman leaves the courtroom at the end of the day during his trial in Seminole circuit court July 5, 2013 in Sanford, Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTLV.

Cat74

United States

#138 Jul 25, 2013
At one time Chicago was a city you could be proud of when the real Mayor Daley was Mayor, then the working taxpayers moved to the Suburbs so they wouldn't have to take care of the poor. Now there are more poor then working people, and Chicago is on the way to being Detroit2.
Smar Tass

Grasonville, MD

#139 Jul 25, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
don't tell the doctors that or you'll be there forever..
Two can play this game, poindexter.
Smar Tass

Grasonville, MD

#140 Jul 25, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
don't tell the doctors that or you'll be there forever..
For example...
Smar Tass

Grasonville, MD

#141 Jul 25, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
I just LOVE getting drilled up my ass every night by big black bucks. My name is fingiswold, I'm so gay that I make Freddie Mercury appear straight, and I'm looking for a new black male to take me and abuse me in bed..
See?
STD free

United States

#142 Jul 25, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>i've heard the suburbs are full of cockaroaches..specially the elgin area
Try "Hooked On Phonics" instead of "Hooked On Drugs"
STD free

United States

#143 Jul 25, 2013
Smar Tass wrote:
<quoted text>See?
Chisholm cannot help "it" obviously has "terminal stupidity" compounded by "dual neuron dysfunction".
fingiswold

Fitzgerald, GA

#144 Jul 26, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
At one time Chicago was a city you could be proud of when the real Mayor Daley was Mayor, then the working taxpayers moved to the Suburbs so they wouldn't have to take care of the poor. Now there are more poor then working people, and Chicago is on the way to being Detroit2.
daley was a thug, mass attacks on protestors in '68 and years of blatant corruption which among other things elected Kennedy..

repubbiethuggies are good with corruption if it benefits them, though
fingiswold

Fitzgerald, GA

#145 Jul 26, 2013
STD free wrote:
<quoted text>
Chisholm cannot help "it" obviously has "terminal stupidity" compounded by "dual neuron dysfunction".
those stds you got for free, they're eating your brain, man
fingiswold

Fitzgerald, GA

#146 Jul 26, 2013
STD free wrote:
<quoted text>
Try "Hooked On Phonics" instead of "Hooked On Drugs"
hookers are all you try, that's why you got stds for free
George Wallace

Lees Summit, MO

#148 Jul 26, 2013
Kind of funny the negros are at the capital to boycott Florida and at the same time are spending their money there.Let's face it they are buying food,gas,hotel rooms etc-etc-etc.The only people the boycott will keep out are the ones nobody wants there anyway.So please keep your little boycott going and Florida will be a much better place.If the negros really want to boycott Florida the ones that live there should move to another state.Let's face it folks the negros will do anything for a little attention.Is Al Sharpton the HNIC or is he healty enough to attend the capital protest?He looks like someone that drinks his own vomit. There must be a circus in town look at all those black clowns!!!!!!
Cora Richardson

Miami, FL

#151 Aug 26, 2013
Zimmerman had his gun out when he went in there following that kid. He was a coward. And the law is saying not only killed blacks kill anyone that u think is going to bother u. So all of u all come on down and enjoy yourself.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#152 Aug 26, 2013
Cora Richardson wrote:
Zimmerman had his gun out when he went in there following that kid. He was a coward. And the law is saying not only killed blacks kill anyone that u think is going to bother u. So all of u all come on down and enjoy yourself.
Hey you silly bitch you should have testified since you saw that hahaha. Just another damn lying fool! Are you handing out cash to have people listen to that shit or offering blowjobs to draw attention? Hahaha! And dont worry my Colt 1911 is color blind. It hates all perps equally. No affirmative action for me or Sam Colt dont worry!
Cat74

United States

#154 Aug 26, 2013
Zimmerman didn't draw his gun until the thug had him on the ground. Otherwise the gunshot would not have been at close range. And he never would have drawn the gun if the thug hadn't banged his head on the concrete sidewalk. Me, I would have grabbed the gun, and shot over my shoulder as soon as he grabbed me around the neck!!
Cat74

United States

#155 Aug 26, 2013
Oh, BTW, that boycott isn't working. Florida has a huge increase in tourism, and also 72% of the Legislators refuse to be called into special session to repeal Stand your Ground law. Guess the poverty pimps will have to find another cause.
George Wallace

Lees Summit, MO

#157 Aug 26, 2013
Cora Richardson wrote:
You sound brain dead,where were you when the facts came out?No law has ever said kill anyone you think is going to bother you,once again are you brain dead?? Only a thug would attack someone for asking them what they were doing.That kind of action got him a one way ticket out.If he had acted as the kid you like to call him he would have showed respect for his elders and answered the question like a good boy should.NOT GUILTY!!!!!
fingiswold

United States

#158 Aug 26, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Hey you silly bitch you should have testified since you saw that hahaha. Just another damn lying fool! Are you handing out cash to have people listen to that shit or offering blowjobs to draw attention? Hahaha! And dont worry my Colt 1911 is color blind. It hates all perps equally. No affirmative action for me or Sam Colt dont worry!
ha ha just another right wing nazipublican, aren't you? your kind are utter filth and should be destroyed

colt? as if you'd have the stones to use it, li'l girl
fingiswold

United States

#159 Aug 26, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Oh, BTW, that boycott isn't working. Florida has a huge increase in tourism, and also 72% of the Legislators refuse to be called into special session to repeal Stand your Ground law. Guess the poverty pimps will have to find another cause.
i'm calling you a liar to your filthy, ugly face
fingiswold

United States

#160 Aug 26, 2013
George Wallace wrote:
<quoted text>You sound brain dead,where were you when the facts came out?No law has ever said kill anyone you think is going to bother you,once again are you brain dead?? Only a thug would attack someone for asking them what they were doing.That kind of action got him a one way ticket out.If he had acted as the kid you like to call him he would have showed respect for his elders and answered the question like a good boy should.NOT GUILTY!!!!!
you sound brain dead, where were you when the facts came out and you knew that zimmerthug "asked trayvon what he was doing?" and was attacked?

oh, right, making up more lies, douchebag..
fingiswold

United States

#161 Aug 26, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Zimmerman didn't draw his gun until the thug had him on the ground. Otherwise the gunshot would not have been at close range. And he never would have drawn the gun if the thug hadn't banged his head on the concrete sidewalk. Me, I would have grabbed the gun, and shot over my shoulder as soon as he grabbed me around the neck!!
zimmerman was the armed thug confronting an innocent kid, who defeneded himself until he was shot.

to klan pimps like you, all black males are thugs...it's why you wear the sheet and the hood
Cat74

United States

#162 Aug 26, 2013
You can call me anything you want, but the fact remains people are going to Florida in greater numbers then last year, and the year before. And in yesterdays paper it was reported that 72% of the legislature in Florida refuse to have a special session to repeal the Stand your Ground law. Ain't gonna happen in Florida, or anywhere else. People have a right to defend themselves against the Godless, worthless devils that are randomly killing white people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Attorneys move to dismiss Traci Rhode case: Loc... (Apr '07) 22 hr jessica 61
News JonBenet: Paula Woodward on New Book, John Rams... Thu Rainbow334 7
News Attorney: Mississippi man shot in head by police Thu kosher nostra bibi 3
News Second arrest made in shooting (Jan '09) Thu Brother n law 93
News Shumpert legal fights continues to shift, narrow Wed Anonymous 30
News Trial for shooting pushed to December Wed Bryan davis 2
News Scesny convicted of murder and rape (Mar '12) Sep 20 Jomminy Crickets 83
More from around the web