'Boycott Florida' movement underway

Jul 18, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTLV

George Zimmerman leaves the courtroom at the end of the day during his trial in Seminole circuit court July 5, 2013 in Sanford, Florida.

Comments
81 - 100 of 159 Comments Last updated Aug 29, 2013
Daisy

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Florida is sounding better all the time! Family just got back from a week down there. Need to go back myself...hmmm.:)
Tn Resident

Huntersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

I am going to Florida on Labor Day should have wonderful time since all the troublemakers are going somewheres else .
Slambo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Where is Anita Bryant when you need her?

Oh yeah. She's all into the bible enema stuff now.
Oh Yeah

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

All the giggers can go to Myrtle Beach, I avoid that place like the plague.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

granted, denying oneself access to florida is like giving up pickled beets, or refusing to swan-dive into septic tanks..
Floridaborn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

fingiswold wrote:
granted, denying oneself access to florida is like giving up pickled beets, or refusing to swan-dive into septic tanks..
maybe if Mr. Wonder gave up beating his pickle he wouldn't be blind. If you hate our state so much then why do you post here so much?
too ripe

Landrum, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Lol. People aren't saying that they hate Florida...they are just disciplining the state...lol
Jux Suppose

Waukesha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

stingray wrote:
George Zimmerman killed a black kid for no reason. Maybe he felt like using his gun on a human.(Why is this loon carrying a gun In the first place?) Was Trayvon the first black kid he found to use his gun on? Then they have his gun back to him.
I'm white and I have a black foster son. He is a great kid with no hate in him.
Who taught Zimmerman to be such a hater? Babies aren't born to hate, but he will surely stand before God one day, and he might be very surprised since he claimed "This was God's will."
You are so full of BS, Black KID? Trayvon was NO kid. He was a thug and a druggie. He was carrying two of the 3 ingredients to make up a new batch of "LEAN" (google it) Did you even watch the trail? The jury had no choice once all the details were brought out. The jury knew who was lying and made the correct decision based on the facts, it had nothing to do with black or Hispanic. It had everything to do with the truth and the facts. Just because you foster a black child doesn't me you can't be a racist. I think if you you were attacked and having your head slammed into concrete you, if you had one, just might pull out a weapon to defend yourself.

The jury had rendered it's verdict and both men got what they deserved!
STD free

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

florida bound wrote:
hell i may even cancel our trip.and take the family to florida too.it would be nice knowing we wont get mugged or raped.
True very true. SYG law stands and so does self defense.
STD free

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

florida bound wrote:
hell i may even cancel our trip.and take the family to florida too.it would be nice knowing we wont get mugged or raped.
You mean criminals are boycotting Fl good stay away!!!!!
STD free

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

TooPock wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't yall Honey Boo Boo types pick on one of those black panthers instead of a little boy ?.....The answer is just like Zimmerman the want to be man/cop there are men in prison waiting to get a piece of that ass they are all taking bets that when the feds get thur with him he's gonna be fresh booty for all the guys.They gonna pass that ass around and spread those cheeks like a ham on thanks giving ....lol
Hate to tell you he cannot be brought up on charges again due to "double jeopardy". Sounds like you enjoyed your stay in prison since you're so knowledgeable.
STD free

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Mirquella wrote:
If all minorities and non-racist whites cooperate, it will be a success. South Africa bended after 20+ years. My whole family and friends will not buy any items coming from Florida nor visit there.
Whom cares dip shit. Florida will be safer now for law abiding citizens.
STD free

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

itsme wrote:
I will not be going to Florida this year. Whoever is keeping the list you can add my name to the boycott. But every cloud has a silver lining. So instead of filling Florida's coffers, I will be going to Vegas this winter.

Yup the hookers, drug dealers, dog fighters and chicken fighters of Vegas will be getting the benefit of my tourist dollar this year. I'll be dammed if I spend any of my booty in Florida this year and probably next year either.

Problem with me and Vegas is, I tend to go there on vacation and I usually leave on probation. Course that's my problem with Florida too. But heck I help keep the incarceration industry in business as well so I'm good news to any economy wherever I show up. Maybe you'll catch my act in your nieghborhood soon. LOL
Stay away Florida is better off without criminals. This boycott is working wonderfully!!!!!!
Slambo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Wasn't there a recent imported harmful species hunt in Florida? Why can't there be another?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

stingray wrote:
George Zimmerman killed a black kid for no reason. Maybe he felt like using his gun on a human.(Why is this loon carrying a gun In the first place?) Was Trayvon the first black kid he found to use his gun on? Then they have his gun back to him.
Who taught Zimmerman to be such a hater? Babies aren't born to hate, but he will surely stand before God one day, and he might be very surprised since he claimed "This was God's will."
All you state is BS , I have seen Africans come to the US and become productive citizens. I have also seen them become gang bangers....Must be a personal choice type of thing. High time the negro learns to take some personal responsibility
Teach your kid respect and to take personal responsibility for his actions

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

STD free wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay away Florida is better off without criminals. This boycott is working wonderfully!!!!!!
Soon Trayvons will be on the same list as boa constrictors. Hunts will be organized to permanently relocated them or eliminate them from areas where humans are present Both species are harmful to people trying to lead a productive life
BarShickObama

Taneyville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

If you are going to Florida in the winter and the DOJ had to drop the farcical civil rights case against Zimmerman, you had better make sure you go somewhere white is the primary color. In other words, letís just hope you are a snow bird because you dislike cold, not the color white. My crystal ball tells me there are going to be a lot of vindictive people out committing racially motivated crime.
MAID IN AMERICA

Lake Alfred, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

stingray wrote:
You better PUT your MONEY and VALUABLES in a SAFETY DEPOSIT BOX...NO coons in MY HOUSE!!!
notatroll

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

The racist obama, jesse sharptongue sheeple are coming, hide your big screens

Ever hear of this case? No could it be because

Roderick Scott found not guilty of manslaughter in killing of Christopher Cervini

"How can this happen to a beautiful, sweet child like that?Ē asked Cerviniís aunt Carol Cervini.ďAll he wanted to do was go home. And then for them to say, he was saying,'Please don't kill me. I'm just a kid,' and he just kept on shooting him."

Might it have to do with the fact Rodrick Scott is a black male and Chris Cervini is a white 17-year-old kid?
notatroll

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

stingray wrote:
Zimmerman defended himself after Trayvon, ran out of his sight, circled behind him and tried to kill the little A$$ Cracker
Try mixing a little reality with all that racial hate
Trayvon was almost home and out of sight, but instead of going home, he circled back and jumped the little A$$ Cracker

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 28 min LRDII 1,280
Michael Blagg Gets Appellate Hearing (Jul '08) 7 hr Rae 165
Michael Brown's family prepares to say goodbye 9 hr Justshootthebastard 6
Police cleared to return to duty after shooting... 10 hr inquiring minds 10
Shooting has gained Pittsfield's attention 15 hr DCF CPS DSS are M... 10
Manslaughter verdict in bizarre San Francisco s... 15 hr Mitts Gold Plated... 2
Two Weekend Shootings Involving Police Prompt P... 18 hr Serious Mess 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••