• Boris "Short Fat" Mogilevich s...

Boris "Short Fat" Mogilevich sentenced to 45 years for m...

There are 20 comments on the The Bryan-College Station Eagle story from Jun 5, 2007, titled Boris "Short Fat" Mogilevich sentenced to 45 years for m.... In it, The Bryan-College Station Eagle reports that:

Boris "Short Fat" Mogilevich - an Atlanta-area drug associate identified by prosecutors as the man who fired the fatal shot into a fellow drug dealer's chest after bursting into his Brazos County mobile home ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Bryan-College Station Eagle.

dot---rat

Hephzibah, GA

#1 Jun 5, 2007
see how untrustworthy drug dealers are.

they kill their friends and customers.
corey s

United States

#2 Aug 20, 2007
I grew up with boris and know him very well all this was a unfortunate tragedy but the fatal shot was fired in self defense free boris!
cheeks

Atlanta, GA

#3 Jul 17, 2008
boris is family baby ...let him free
Josh

Lawrenceville, GA

#4 Feb 28, 2009
Porridge
V AZ

Maricopa, AZ

#5 Apr 14, 2009
I grew up with Boris too....really hard to believe something like this...
lenny

United States

#6 Sep 29, 2009
boris's bro...i was sure all the comments would be like the first one...thanks for supporting my bro
one love
lm
Mindy

Cumming, GA

#7 Nov 9, 2009
I have known Boris since 1996! He is a GREAT GUY! Bad choices..
Miss Asia

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Apr 20, 2010
Boris is MY HOME BOI!!!:) Boris u crazy tho!!!!!:P I'ma write you back soon! I promise!! Hold it down in there Homie.:<>
<3 Miss Asia

4*20*2010
SMOKE 1 :D
Nikki

Alpharetta, GA

#9 Jul 11, 2010
The media portrays Boris to be some cold hearted killer, when actually he is one of the funniest and most giving people I have ever met. Memories of good times still bring a smile to my face and make me laugh....."hell yea, hell yea".....we love you Boris!! Chico and I will always stand behind you....Washington Square for life!!!

xoxoxo
Duane

Decatur, GA

#10 Feb 5, 2011
Man that's messed up u can't tell me nothing bad about boris I we always been good, Keep ya head up
Duane

Decatur, GA

#11 Feb 5, 2011
Ive known him since 91' Bors is my dude man. What up Lenny!!!!
free all them boyz

United States

#12 Nov 12, 2011
Remember riding in the navi, free c, free Trey, free Boris, all but the singing birds.......free Willy.
eugene

United States

#13 Dec 6, 2011
Goodfellas, remember watching this movie always in the drop green camaro!!!
b money

Atlanta, GA

#14 Oct 4, 2012
miss that boy, why family showing brad love in these streets, why they don't let me free in them streets
k money

Darby, PA

#15 Jul 23, 2013
Boris is my dawg..miss u lil bro. I keep you in my prayers every day. Hope u are hangin in there as well as u possibly can
k money

Darby, PA

#16 Jul 23, 2013
Whoever posted the first comment is a youuu knowwwww .BORIS , we love u out here. Always keep your head held high and never look down...thats where the devil stays. One love . ..
Gina with a J

United States

#17 Aug 19, 2013
I will never forget the fun times I had with Boris. We used to stay up all night just talkin and laughing at the apartment. He is one of the best guys I've ever know. Hopefully we will get to laugh again together. I love you and miss you!!!
jacob sanders

Macon, GA

#18 May 29, 2014
Man boris was an uncle to me , and to the dude that posted the first comment , what do you know bro ? The goverment fills your head with lies , tellin you that my mans was a hitman . Adrade took food off of real n***** plates and there was consequences for that so dont get it twisted
Old Friend

Lawrenceville, GA

#19 Aug 2, 2015
Does anybody know what facility Boris is at? I would like to writeat him.
Jama Wynn

United States

#20 May 6, 2016
Boris is at the Cofield Unti in Texas. You can write him through JPay.

I am Boris child's mother. I am the mother to the only child he will ever have and one he didn't even know he had until 2010. The Boris that I met and knew would have never done this, drugs led him to a world that was darker than anything he could handle alone. Everyone makes mistakes and this was one of his that he is not only doing time for but so is my son.

Until you KNOW someone first hand don't make snide or rude ass comments about them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is White Lives Matter a movement or white supre... 14 min Paddy O-Malley 1
News Walker knocks Clinton for her Milwaukee shootin... 2 hr WeTheSheeple 288
News Young girl at vigil for brother's slain friend ... 8 hr grounded in reality 2
News Ellinger could face more charges in homicide case 10 hr Johnny Mo 5
News Citronelle murder suspect arrives in Mobile, sa... 11 hr lrq88 1
News Jury selection continues in Kiplinger murder trial (Aug '07) 18 hr I rest my case 37
News Milwaukee Riots After Police Shoot Black Suspec... Mon concerned american 161
More from around the web