Family of Three Including Toddler Mur...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joe D

Wilmington, DE

#22 Jul 23, 2013
Campbell i commented in another thread where Miriam the survivor of the Stuart Family murders had posted.

From what i was told by a friend in law enforcement back then was that Louis Giambi and his 2 friends, James Cloran and a former Pagan MC member were suspected of killing the Deal family. I don't know anything about Gary Deal but the suspects were real lowlifes who were heavily involved in the manufacture and distribution of methamphetamine in the south jersey-philly area. Cloran was murdered shortly after the Stuart family murders and the police said Giambi was the main suspect in that murder also. The Pagan member testified at Giambi's triple murder trial and was put into the witness protection program. He died several years later. The law let him off the hook on several crimes as a reward for testifying against Giambi.

Giambi got the gun he used in the Stuart family murders from Willard Moran who was covicted in the mob hit on Roofers Union President John McCullough. All these guys were part of the criminal network that controlled the manufacturing and distribution of methamphetamine in the philly-south jersey area back in the late 1970's and 1980's.
Tony L

Richmond, VA

#24 Jul 9, 2014
I remember when this happened, I was 9 years old at the time growing up in Hammonton, later I I moved out to Folsom when my mother remarried and my step father had lived there his whole life, in fact one of his employees lived in that house for many years and I went there many times. The story I always knew was it was a drug related hit, and the Pagans were involved. I also knew some of the Deal family, and the ones I knew were involved with drugs. I know because I used to party with them back in the day!
Pam

Millville, NJ

#25 Aug 2, 2014
Angel wrote:
I sometimes wonder if it could have been a murder/suicide. Is that crazy?
I use to live in this home as well. I would like to talk to you Angel ......
Pam

Millville, NJ

#26 Aug 2, 2014
Tom wrote:
I remember that a night or two before the murder occured that I went to a Halloween party at the house across the street.
It was about 7pm and as my Mom tried to turn left into the driveway, we were almost hit by a car traveling at a high rate of speed without its headlights on.
The mom of the girl that was having the party was on the steps watching and said that the car came out of the Deal Family driveway.
My Mom reported this to the police when she was stopped at the roadblock. Never heard anything come of it.
I heard that the Deals were killed in the early morning hours though, so I don't know if this helps at all.
It was in the evening......
Tom

Wetumpka, AL

#27 Aug 2, 2014
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
It was in the evening......
Yikes!

I think the party was at 7pm on either Friday or Saturday night (27th or 28th of October respectively).

It does fit the time-frame a little closer then - that's scary...
Pam

Millville, NJ

#28 Aug 10, 2014
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Yikes!
I think the party was at 7pm on either Friday or Saturday night (27th or 28th of October respectively).
It does fit the time-frame a little closer then - that's scary...
It was their anniversary. Their anniversary dinner was still on the table when they were found. Apparently they was all just sitting down to eat when the bell rang ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas Sheriff's Deputy Assassinated While Pumpi... 2 hr Lisa 53
News No verdict in Qld fatal stabbing case 7 hr Jenayisblue 1
News Dead man 'wasn't no robber,' family says 15 hr community organizer 2
News Man charged with murder in January double homic... 15 hr Bless 1
News Suspect in Houston-area shooting of deputy appe... 17 hr Black Annie 6
News New details about Shannon Miles Tue Walkin Boss 1
News 'It just seems strange' (Sep '06) Mon bozo 8
More from around the web