Deputies: Gangs involved in killing

Deputies: Gangs involved in killing

There are 77 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Jul 18, 2007, titled Deputies: Gangs involved in killing. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

“The (deputies) believe it to be gang-related.”

Sheriff's deputies suspect gangs are behind the shooting that killed a Rancho Cucamonga man in the 8700 block of London Avenue on Sunday. via Inland Valley Daily Bulletin

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
LIL GONZ GOTTI

Victorville, CA

#96 Mar 14, 2011
billy jack why dont u eata dick you lil bitch ass honky! why dont u take your white family and move back to england you little bitch the gangssssssss of I.E will never die ...
uplandero ie

Honolulu, HI

#99 Jul 9, 2011
UPLAND OUTLAWS 13
Alta Lomero

Klamath Falls, OR

#100 May 23, 2012
Puro Monte Vista st Vatos Locos Sur forget a lame, IE West End Gs never sleep

Since: May 12

United States

#101 May 24, 2012
Back in the days. Like 1982. I was from Monte Clara And met a dude who toll me to his hood yes. Cuca I played on the cucamonga homeboy baseball team. Got loaded in the depot. Partied all night night watching the security gards cruising all night and at day break BBQ ing and drinking beer in the depot tell noon. And partying at marts house. And yes I lived on Monte vista also next to my best homie joey . s. Thanks for the good times Kinney R. From big Dave. MCR.
25thStreet

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#102 Jul 4, 2012
Cucamonga Kings Rifa Westend Inland Empire
VXUPLAND3OUTLAWS DPKILLA

United States

#103 Apr 16, 2013
v.uplandxoutlaws3 9str. los olivos ghostown uknow wutitis! dogsnatch killas
THE HOOD PASTOR

Los Angeles, CA

#105 Aug 29, 2013
Billy Jack wrote:
Great, here we go again. This is only three miles from my house. We never had gang problems here, now these shit bags are moving too close to my house. Since the police don`t seem to take action, and are letting the city start to fall apart, maybe it`s time to start cleaning it up for them. I am not going to stand by, while these shit heads start coming into this city.... I moved here, because it was safe, a nice, clean town, and now these shit bags are starting to take over slowley. Not going to happen, I will do what needs to be done..
KINGS GANG IS ONE OF THE OLDEST GANGS IN THE STATE OF CALI. EVERY CITY HERE IN THE I.E. HAS THERE OG GANGS THAT GO BACK AS FAR AS THE 40S WHEN THEY WERE JUST CLUBS. sorry to say their not going anywhere. they go back generations
THE HOOD PASTOR

Los Angeles, CA

#106 Aug 29, 2013
25thStreet wrote:
Cucamonga Kings Rifa Westend Inland Empire
cuca kings barrio 24st gang the original
vcdpx3

Downey, CA

#107 Sep 15, 2013
VARRIO CUCAMONGA DOGGPATCH GANGE LOS DEAD ENDS CALLES!! ENEMIES REST IN DIRT
rip seth loc

Bellflower, CA

#108 Nov 14, 2013
YOU WANT NONE KREW INTEL I-E IS WHAT WE REPRESENT
Derp

Moreno Valley, CA

#109 Nov 14, 2013
It's really nothing more than low intelligence and character and a dirt scratching existence.
LXDIABLO DXP CMS

Long Beach, CA

#111 Jun 20, 2014
thats right ese southside varrio dogxpatch criminals trece from that city of perromount where all my perros roam
MR WINO DEXPE13MALDITOS wrote:
<quoted text>PERROMOUNT VARRIO DOG PATCH GANG SINCE THE 30S MR WINO SSDEXPE13MALDITOS
David

South El Monte, CA

#112 Mar 16, 2015
vcdpx3 wrote:
VARRIO CUCAMONGA DOGGPATCH GANGE LOS DEAD ENDS CALLES!! ENEMIES REST IN DIRT
Thats why Calderon got smoked homeboy remember that haha
David

South El Monte, CA

#113 Mar 16, 2015
David wrote:
<quoted text>
V.ULOX3
David

South El Monte, CA

#114 Mar 16, 2015
David wrote:
<quoted text>
N ur lil homie tried to smoke me haha tell the lil bich learn how to pull a trigger dam lames
lgts cuca dig patch

Moreno Valley, CA

#115 Mar 25, 2016
vcdp wrote:
AND NO CUCA HAS NADA TO DO WITH PARAMOUNT ITS ALL ABOUT THAT INSANE EMPIRE SHIT HOMEBOY AND IF YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT YOU WOULDNT ASK A LAME ASS QUESTION SO STAY WHERE YOU BELONG
cuca Dog Patch lgts.
VKKR- RasKKLs 13

Upland, CA

#116 Jul 9, 2016
VaRRio KING X3 KOBRAS GANG RIFANDO!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities name 43-year-old man whose head, ha... 58 min cristal 6
News Jury Selection Expected in 2010 Mathis Murder Case (Apr '13) 2 hr Somebody 78
News While Milwaukee Burns, Obama Plays Golf 3 hr Tommy 4
News Sheriff's Office depties probe fatal shooting o... 7 hr Earnhardt_Fan_Three 1
News NEWS 25 Follows Investigation into Police Shooting (Jul '07) 9 hr joeknows 5
News Trump on Chicago shooting: 'Just what I have be... 20 hr Ronald 6
News Milwaukee Riots After Police Shoot Black Suspec... Fri Go Blue Forever 163
More from around the web