Deputies: Gangs involved in killing

Deputies: Gangs involved in killing

There are 79 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Jul 18, 2007, titled Deputies: Gangs involved in killing. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

“The (deputies) believe it to be gang-related.”

Sheriff's deputies suspect gangs are behind the shooting that killed a Rancho Cucamonga man in the 8700 block of London Avenue on Sunday. via Inland Valley Daily Bulletin

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: May 07

909 Indian reservation

#1 Jul 18, 2007
Great, here we go again. This is only three miles from my house. We never had gang problems here, now these shit bags are moving too close to my house. Since the police don`t seem to take action, and are letting the city start to fall apart, maybe it`s time to start cleaning it up for them. I am not going to stand by, while these shit heads start coming into this city.... I moved here, because it was safe, a nice, clean town, and now these shit bags are starting to take over slowley. Not going to happen, I will do what needs to be done..
RickDawg

Cerritos, CA

#2 Jul 19, 2007
Billy Jack wrote:
Great, here we go again. This is only three miles from my house. We never had gang problems here, now these shit bags are moving too close to my house. Since the police don`t seem to take action, and are letting the city start to fall apart, maybe it`s time to start cleaning it up for them. I am not going to stand by, while these shit heads start coming into this city.... I moved here, because it was safe, a nice, clean town, and now these shit bags are starting to take over slowley. Not going to happen, I will do what needs to be done..
AH.....Mr.Jack the gangs were in Cucamonga long before you came...CUCA'S KINGS and DOG PATCH where here while you were still swiming in your daddy's balls ,And you think your gonna run them out.....RUN TO THE HILLS...RUN FOR YOU"ER LIFE'S.....Keep smoking that peace pipe chief. Not that I dig them or anything but I don't think your gonna do any thing but send smoke signals.
Billy Jack

Hesperia, CA

#3 Jul 19, 2007
RickDawg wrote:
<quoted text>AH.....Mr.Jack the gangs were in Cucamonga long before you came...CUCA'S KINGS and DOG PATCH where here while you were still swiming in your daddy's balls ,And you think your gonna run them out.....RUN TO THE HILLS...RUN FOR YOU"ER LIFE'S.....Keep smoking that peace pipe chief. Not that I dig them or anything but I don't think your gonna do any thing but send smoke signals.
Oh I know gangs were here before I even moved here, but not like they are now. Now if you think I`m a runner, your wrong pal. You have know idea who I am, what I know, or what I can do. I never said I was going to run them out. I only care about my immediate neighborhood. You seem to be a big talker here on these forums rick dawg. I`m a man of action, and I back up what I say, how about you? You think what you want, but I`m not some chump like you seem to think. Now put that in your pipe and smoke it, "dawg"
RickDawg

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jul 20, 2007
Go get'em Tonto!!!Yeah I walk the WALK/Talk the TALK!!!Man,I was raised IN FONTANA in a hood that was home to H.A.'s,latino gangs and White Gangs but they NEVER SHIT IN THEIR OWN YARD.What you got are strays...that can't hack it where they came from,they come here thinking they got chumps...I hope you DO BACK YOUR SHIT...Kick some ass! I'll smoke to that!

Since: May 07

909 Indian reservation

#5 Jul 20, 2007
RickDawg wrote:
Go get'em Tonto!!!Yeah I walk the WALK/Talk the TALK!!!Man,I was raised IN FONTANA in a hood that was home to H.A.'s,latino gangs and White Gangs but they NEVER SHIT IN THEIR OWN YARD.What you got are strays...that can't hack it where they came from,they come here thinking they got chumps...I hope you DO BACK YOUR SHIT...Kick some ass! I'll smoke to that!
Yeah, I hear you. I came form Pasadena. We had PDL(pasadena denver lane) Bloods, ABC(altadena block crips) Crips, Raymond ave crips, Oak street, Villa boys, Pasadena Kings manor shit heads, etc.. We had about 14 different gangs there, so I`m no stanger to them. Most kept to their block, and only hassled other gang members. I`m not saying I can completely take out whole gangs, my only concern is what happens around my hood... That I can promise!
cuca dog patch

Riverside, CA

#6 Sep 7, 2007
keep talking billy crack.....
cuca dog patch

Riverside, CA

#7 Sep 7, 2007
dead end hood dog patch cuca
cuca dog patch

Riverside, CA

#8 Sep 7, 2007
the only thing you do is be is be a rat...
MATAMOROS

United States

#9 Sep 7, 2007
cuca dog patch wrote:
dead end hood dog patch cuca
Shut your pie hole sub human scum bag. Don't you have some old women or children to kill in a drive by?

Gang members are WEAK!
PDL Pasadena

Long Beach, CA

#10 Nov 8, 2007
F yall PDL BLOODS
PDL Pasadena

Long Beach, CA

#11 Nov 8, 2007
Bloods Run everything on pdl..
so we run what we want anyone says shit about us ill make sure that ur gonna get banged on .:PDL:.
L RASCKAL

Baltimore, MD

#13 Nov 9, 2007
PDL Pasadena wrote:
Bloods Run everything on pdl..
so we run what we want anyone says shit about us ill make sure that ur gonna get banged on .:PDL:.
AND PDL RUN BALTIMORE N THATS ON THE JECCKS
HateIdiots

United States

#18 Dec 14, 2007
PUMPIN N DUMPIN wrote:
OOOOO**CCCCC**PPPPP
O```````O**C*********P*******P
O```````O**C*********P*******P
O```````O**C*********PPPPP
O```````O**C*********P
OOOOO**CCCCC**P
KILOE~DESECT~RESET~YUTS~REES~E MOTE~DENSE~MORG~R.I.P BERN ** OCP WHAT!
Why don't you go pump n dump some more inside you sister. No one wants to read your stupid graffiti\bitch ass gang banger shit. Go get a job you low life piece of crap!
vdxp13PRMNT

Norwalk, CA

#19 Dec 17, 2007
big bad varrio dog patch 13 tiny winos click city of paramount con safos
Angel

Long Beach, CA

#20 Dec 18, 2007
jotos.
None of your business

Morrison, CO

#21 Dec 19, 2007
you gang members are pusses, yes I use to live in fontana california, what a sh** hole you have made it. scum bags.
sur

Norwalk, CA

#22 Dec 20, 2007
dog patch aint in fontana its in paramount
v c d p 13 cuca dog patch

San Dimas, CA

#25 Dec 27, 2007
cucamonga dog patch
dead ends south side
brown pride
ese CHUCKY

Paramount, CA

#26 Dec 27, 2007
PURO ORANGE COUNTY WEST SIDE COSTA MESA LITTLE TOWNx3 GANG
blue eyes

Bakersfield, CA

#30 Jan 10, 2008
screw gangs everyone in a gang is dumbbb
thats y my baby jumped out
yea i was in one but i got my stuff caught up that shit is dumb drop it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News America's deadliest shooting incidents are gett... 9 min Sheriff Joe 529 438
News Fox Lake men say they were detained illegally d... 1 hr Irish Willie 11
News Manhunt is on (Aug '06) 7 hr Marty OBrien 6
News Suspect In Decker Lane Murder Turns Himself In (Sep '07) 18 hr Farts Candy 37
Las Vegas Shooter's Escape Plan 23 hr spying_eyes 1
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) Mon im fair are you 2,044
News Lawyers want Supreme Court to block Texas from ... Mon Hilton Head 4
More from around the web