Pomona homicides dip 50 percent for f...

Pomona homicides dip 50 percent for first half of year

There are 1 comment on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Jun 22, 2014, titled Pomona homicides dip 50 percent for first half of year. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

POMONA >> The yellow police tape, homicide detectives and curious onlookers have vanished from the 700 block of San Francisco Avenue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

Margarita Campos

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#1 Jun 27, 2014
Why did this man kill Eloisa, she had four kids. Two are in wheelchairs. Why would this crazy man kill the mother of four kids, two which are special needs? I dont understand what his motivation was? How do we stay away from danger like this? She knew the man....I don't get it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Jimmy Kimmel squarely blames Trump,... 16 min big tiki 64
News Gerald Stanley acquittal renews calls for justi... 31 min Doze BannockBitches 13
News Top StoryTrump says more must be done to protec... 1 hr Kilroy 46
News Most Americans say Trump, Congress not doing en... 4 hr Trump is a joke 4
News The Latest: Shooting survivors to meet at White... 5 hr Trump is a joke 19
News Burke Ramsey, JonBenet's brother, sues CBS in $... (Feb '17) 6 hr robert 126
Jack the Ripper: Modernism Maltheism 11 hr Abishai100 1
More from around the web