Deputy shoots kidnapping suspect in S...

Deputy shoots kidnapping suspect in Sonoma County

There are 2 comments on the The Daily Republic story from Mar 2, 2013, titled Deputy shoots kidnapping suspect in Sonoma County. In it, The Daily Republic reports that:

Sonoma County Sheriff's officials say a deputy shot and killed a kidnapping suspect after he led them on a chase with his victim in the car.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Republic.

Tom Tom

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Mar 3, 2013
Another sinceless shooting when no weapon is involved. The sheriff's department should train their trigger happy deputies some self control. I know I'm not in the heat of the moment when I'm writing this, but I sure hope I don't find myself on the recieving end of a legal murder.
Reals

Marshalltown, IA

#2 Sep 8, 2016
I bet the victim didn't mind and some people are dangerous without weapons. Look at George Bush Jr....right? Stupid is very dangerous

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aspers teen denied bail in stabbing case (Oct '06) 17 min robin watson 23
News Sharpton & Jackson To Visit West Memphis (Jul '07) 4 hr little gurl 2
News State trooper gets 8 to 10 years for on-duty rape (Apr '07) 8 hr One of em 4
News Another Ferguson activist dies under cloud of s... Thu Captain 8
News Onondaga DA among many named in civil rights su... Thu local yokel 37
News Murdered decade ago, Brandon, then 8, is still ... (Oct '07) Thu Bri 24
News No federal prosecution of officer, no strong re... Thu Shot criminals 3
More from around the web