Homicide rate in Indianapolis highest...

Homicide rate in Indianapolis highest in 7 years

There are 2 comments on the The Star Press story from Dec 16, 2013, titled Homicide rate in Indianapolis highest in 7 years. In it, The Star Press reports that:

A series of fatal shootings in Indianapolis this weekend propelled Marion County to its highest number of criminal homicides in seven years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Star Press.

See Ya

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Dec 17, 2013
I am moving away from Indianapolis in Spring of 2018 when I can retire to a civil community. The reality is that Indianapolis will be the next DEtroit.

This city has a nice downtown but overcome by idiots that claim they never had a chance. BS! Uneducated little boys with guns with babymomas that are 15 years old. The cycle will repeat until the city is a cesspool like DEtroit.
The Patriot of Honor

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Dec 17, 2013
I am considering Australia or New Zealand .Lot less people in both places. Lot less crime also.They have railed against global warming climate change in Australia also.After Hurricane Katrina , Many thugs from New Orleans stayed in the midwest. This whole Hurricane was blown out of proportion just to seed the midwest with more black faces, The same thing California did with it's illegals, They sent them to the midwest and east coast .Yes after the fall of Detroit and east Chicago , Many of the thug families ended up down here in Indianapolis, They are the worst of the worst . NO MORALS WHATSOEVER, GHETTO TO THE CORE.MUCH OF THIS IS THE ZIONIST JEWS FAULT. NOW THEY WILL COME IN TO THE FORMER DETROIT NEIGHBORHOODS WRECKED BY BLACK GHETTO THUGS AND DEVELOP THE LAND , THEY WILL MAKE BILLIONS.SO THEIR ZIONIST JEW KIDS WILL BE WELL OFF LIKE THEY ARE NOW.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Holly Bobo suspect indicted on 2 counts of rape (Oct '14) 13 min Watching17 137
News Tattoo shop murder suspects indicted (May '08) 19 min Jhomie 68
News 'Don't Do This. They're Our Kids!': Texas Fathe... 23 min InquiringMinds 3
News Murder suspect Josiah Miller to return to Calif... (Dec '08) 2 hr Hightops 10
News Admitted prostitute implicates men in murder at... (Oct '09) 3 hr YouPeopleAreDisgu... 3
News Rusk County Shooting Suspect Now Facing Drug Ch... (Jul '08) Tue Just me 48
News Fight Or Flight: Taking Back Chicago's Violent ... Tue bozo 1
More from around the web