Long Beach man who Tasered wife gets 3 years in prison

Full story: Long Beach Press-Telegram

A 38-year-old Long Beach man convicted on seven counts of domestic violence for shocking his wife with a Taser and lighting her hair on fire was sentenced to three years in prison Friday, though he will likely be free by the end of the year.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of69
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
GRANNYJ

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Judged:

SOMEONE NEEDS TO KILL THE BASTARD BEFORE HE KILLS HER........WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT HE WILL DO AS SOON AS HE IS RELEASED FROM JAIL.
REMEMBER A FEW MONTHS AGO....A WOMAN/WIFE, HAD THE RESRAINING ORDER....HER ABUSER GOT OUT OF JAIL......1/2 HOUR LATER HE KILLED HER ON THE SIDEWALK IN FRONT OF HER HOUSE.......
MEN ARE JUST NUTS.
G in LB

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Cha's attorney, Ted Batsakis, said his client knew he was wrong and was extremely remorseful. Batsakis implored the court to consider probation, citing Cha's lack of a criminal record and his willingness to plead guilty on all counts.

I hope he was tapping his ruby slippers together while he made the wish . What an idiot
CA Heights

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Judged:

So this MONSTER terrorized his wife & family for years, but he will "serve" the total sentence by the end of this year?!!!!!! Why can't we get these judges to stick these sickos w/real sentences? God Bless this woman & may she have strength & wisdom to guide her going forward--She needs a Guardian Angel watching over her & the family....
icouldusesomehel p

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Judged:

I wonder what she did that made him so mad?

I'll bet it won't happen again...
Tia

Bell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Judged:

Why does it has to be what she did... its clear that the man had a problem that he was taken it out on her..
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
I wonder what she did that made him so mad?
I'll bet it won't happen again...
AIMFORTHEHEAD

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Judged:

Tia wrote:
Why does it has to be what she did... its clear that the man had a problem that he was taken it out on her..
<quoted text>
I think she has a lesbian girlfriend and made the whole thing up!

Since: Mar 08

Pahoa, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Judged:

I am sure his new room mate bubba at the prison this piece of scum will be will make him feel electrified thru his rear end every night.
Perhaps even bubba may be able to arrange a nightly prison gang rape of this feces.
The beauty of the American Prison System!
Jim P

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

"he's not violent," I'd like to know what his attorney *would* define as violent. Real men don't do this sort of thing to their wives.

I'm not sure he should ever be allowed near his children without supervision, just in case he has another bad day. When they are adults they can decide if they want to know him.

Bet he kills her or them before it is all over. I hope someone teaches her how to shoot and gets her a decent gun.
Nuts

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

That's all her got was 3 years. He should have gotten a lot more as far as I am concerned. He's disgusting.
baby g

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

i hope he gets kill for what he did to her
Davy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

dork! you taze criminals and guys trying to assault you.. not your wife! WTH? dork!

he lit her hair on fire ? i want to see the same stuff done to this guy in prison..
AIMFORTHEHEAD

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

He gets 3 years, her hair grows back, and they can start all over.

Gosh, it's almost a fairy tale ending!
Ann

Clovis, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

This is BS!! I can't believe you guys would post such BS online for people to read! This is not even what happened. GET YOUR STORY STRAIGHT!!
Sandy

Clovis, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

Press Telegram, if you're gonna post something, don't post it according to how his wife or the D.A want you to and leave the part about his wife getting caught lying in court and she just kept going on and on with the lies. It was so obvious! Your job is to post the truth, not what the D.A or this man's ex-wife tells you to post on here to make him look like a monster.
Anna Smith

Lake Elsinore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

The press telegram has it all wrong. I'm disgusted at how how Rose, The D.A. and the detective had the press telegram came to court to promote themself. They were not doing their job by protecting citizens. The only two person that made any sense in court was Judge Jean Arthur and attorney Ted Batsaki. Rose should be ashame of herself because she is not doing her job as a D.A. She should not use a family situation to promote herself. I just can not believe how corrupted the D.A. is in Long Beach. This is so wrong. Trying to put someone behind bars for life based on a cheating lying victim. I feel sorry for Cha Su Cha and how the lying wife, detective,D.A. all catted on him helpless in jail. He was a good person and he is only sitting in jail and not not fighting back because he loved his children. Maria Jenich was trouble from the beginning. Maria has trouble with her neighbors. She calls the cops if her apartment tenants talks too loud or if the dogs barks. This is a woman that is mental and crazy and anyone that cross her will have bad luck. For all the men out there, do not date Maria Jenich because she will cage you sooner or later. She calls the cops twice a day on the neighbors. He should have walked away form her, but he didn't and that is why he is in this situation now. Maria Jenich is evil. Stay away from her if your are even her witness or cousin because she will get you in deep trouble later for something you didn't do. She is a constant accuser and a lyer. She should jailed for using so much of tax payers money.
Johnny Cage

Lake Elsinore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

For everyone to know, Maria Jenich has a big agenda with her husband in Jail. She has long been waiting for her aunt MAGDA JENICH who is a RN at a state prison to died to inheirtage her property. Maria Jenich is a RN at a state federal state prison in Terminal Island. Maria used the system to put her husband in jail. She is not dating a guy name Jose. Jose, you better run because she is trouble all the way. This will be the best advice anyone has ever given you.
Johnny Cage

Lake Elsinore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

Also, for all the employees at Federal State Prison, at termianl island beware of Maria Jenich. She may be taking secret notes, recording you so she can later accuse you. Don't try to be her friend because she is not loyal. She will try everything in her power to punish someone for something they didn't do. She has a history of accusing many people right and left. She just lies a lot and soon she will have the whole police nation looking for you. She put her husband through hell and he didn't deserve that. She doesn't know how to quit accusing people. She is bad luck.
icouldusesomehel p

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

Johnny Cage wrote:
Also, for all the employees at Federal State Prison, at termianl island beware of Maria Jenich. She may be taking secret notes, recording you so she can later accuse you. Don't try to be her friend because she is not loyal. She will try everything in her power to punish someone for something they didn't do. She has a history of accusing many people right and left. She just lies a lot and soon she will have the whole police nation looking for you. She put her husband through hell and he didn't deserve that. She doesn't know how to quit accusing people. She is bad luck.
How did a girl get a name like Johnny?
Valerie Aniston

Clovis, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

I've known Maria Jenich in College. She used to attend LAC. She is psychologically messed up. She used to tell me stories about how her aunt controls her and abuses her and would never allow her to have any friends. She said she needed to get married to someone because she needed a greencard to live in the USA. She always seem so paranoid around people and assumes that people are out to get her. She is also suicidal. She needs special help. She mentioned that she was waiting for her aunt to die so she would inherit her aunt's properties. She and her aunt had a very disfunctional relationship.
Jimmy

Clovis, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

Johnny Cage wrote:
For everyone to know, Maria Jenich has a big agenda with her husband in Jail. She has long been waiting for her aunt MAGDA JENICH who is a RN at a state prison to died to inheirtage her property. Maria Jenich is a RN at a state federal state prison in Terminal Island. Maria used the system to put her husband in jail. She is not dating a guy name Jose. Jose, you better run because she is trouble all the way. This will be the best advice anyone has ever given you.
Maria Jenich is very prejudice and she hated Mexicans. She used to call the cops on them all the time whenever they made any noises. I don't understand why she would date Jose. She is up to no good again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of69
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Violent Crime Discussions

Search the Violent Crime Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lawyers slam police in Valdez trial (Nov '08) 5 hr MzRoze 46
Landmark Bennington lumberyard closing 12 hr markey the masshole 1
Warrick prosecutor files charges against murder... Thu Craig 20
Teen's shooting leads to gang sweep in Hainesville (Jun '12) Wed Village wanderer 6
Antioch: Shooting near Delta View Apartments wo... Wed muh dik 9
Murder-suicide orphans nine Wed Rs Facebook Reporter. 1
One dead in machinery accident after falling in... Wed John 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••