Man enters Kennedy plea in fatal Rale...

Man enters Kennedy plea in fatal Raleigh shooting

There are 9 comments on the Charleston Daily Mail story from Jul 11, 2013, titled Man enters Kennedy plea in fatal Raleigh shooting. In it, Charleston Daily Mail reports that:

BECKLEY, W.Va. -- A Fairdale man faces up to 15 years in prison after entering a Kennedy plea to voluntary manslaughter in a fatal shooting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Daily Mail.

Thinking about Frank

Brandon, FL

#1 Sep 27, 2013
I think they need to get the facts straight.Frank did not sell drugs dont make him out to be a dam drug dealer.Chuck is a low life SOB trying to get out of jail dont blame Frank for your wrong doing CHUCK.I hope you rot in HELL.I hope they get to the truth.RIP Frank

Beckley, WV

#2 Sep 27, 2013
I heard he got 15 yrs and that's not enough, that was cold blood murder, but what goes round comes around , if he does get out he needs to move to another state where nobody knows him, R.I.P. Frank. Love u my friend
Thinking about Frank

Brandon, FL

#3 Sep 27, 2013
I hope they beat the shit out of him in jail hes a DAM BULLY who preys on people.He should of got LIFE what the hell he will be like 55 when he gets out and then what kill again the laws are all screwed up.And for them to say he was selling drugs hell no thats a lie the friends who really knew him knows thats BS the reporter should get the facts right before dragging Frank threw more shit im so upset over this its sickening.Frank i miss you so much. I dont understand why Chuck would kill you after all you have done for him i hope and pray he gets his KARMAS a BITCH.I Love and miss u Frank your true friend.RIP Frank

Parkersburg, WV

#4 Sep 27, 2013
You know this Chuck was a weasel from the day we meet him here in WV. People knew he was hiding his past. Which was terrible. But with the news this evening on Woay Channel 4 he got 15 years the max., which is good. He is 41 years old so that will put him at 56 years old. Then when that 15 years is up he will go straight back into court for sentencing for another felony which will most likely is for admitting to buying drugs and bringing them back to WV to sell. SO lets all Pray he get sentenced for the rest of him life. But with the Kennedy Plea if they find the murder weapon he will be brought back to trail for murder. Then if found guilty he will be in prison for the rest of his sorry life.

Beckley, WV

#5 Sep 27, 2013
Frank was such a sweet guy, he would do anything for anybody, he was my friend when I needed to talk to him he would listen, he didn't bother no one , when I first seen chuck I knew he was trouble, so I hope when he lays down at night I hope he can't sleep for what he has done the franks family and his friends, R.I.P. Frank
Roger Trump

Culloden, WV

#6 Sep 30, 2013
Chuck had been hideing out at a local drug house, making his family think he was abucted and taken to Fla, said he was forced to go, just 1 mile up the road from where his wife worked, and she had to walk out of a holler to work about 5 miles in the middle of the night, left his children they all thaught he was in Fla, he was just up the road, that was a real dirty way to do his wife and kids who loved him so much, his hole life he has played the victim, even cut his self up and took pic of it and sent to his wife, everyone knows Chuck sold his scripts of oxys, he made 8,000 bucks a month doing that,when he ran out, he went and took franks, Frank went against his will, guarantee that, God Bless Frank, he was such a good man,he didn't sell his pills they were stolen from him, so they had to kill him, cause they also made him clean out his bank account also that night and give the killer 10,000, Chuck came back home 2 or 3 days after Frank went missing, and he was loaded with money!! Just ask his family!
omg smh

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Sep 30, 2013
what is this so called kennedy plea never heard of it
Roger Trump

Culloden, WV

#8 Sep 30, 2013
If a judge would talk to Chucks family or family, I know he would get life, and he should have gotten life for taking another mans life, how could Charles Young, take his buddy out of his own house probably at gun point, take him to the bank and make Frank draw all his money out for chuck before chuck killed him, Chuck got all Franks oxys that Frank has a scrip for, then, as they said, Chuck drove him over to a abandoned mine site and shot him in the head 3 times, then, cut his finger off, this is Pre-meditated murder,it was planned, someday maybe at the mine site in the pond is where the murder weapon is! They should search that pond where they found Franks Body!

Pineville, WV

#9 Oct 1, 2013
It is getting very bad when a dope head killer gets by with killing Frankie,who was good to every one. Very sad.Chuck was worthless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Video figures into appeal of convicted murderer... (Aug '08) 5 hr Sam rafael 142
News Wallin-Reed guilty of first-degree murder - Ful... (Oct '13) 15 hr carby 112
News City: Costs of protests after Keith Lamont Scot... Sun Bloomp 3
News Ex-Stripper Gets 99 Years For Murder Plot (Aug '08) Sun Anthony Scarpuzzi... 34
News 1,000 more people shot in Chicago compared with... Sat NBForrest 2
News Amid talk of 'rigged' election, experts say fra... Oct 21 jaykayel 4
News SM gang activity spreading to Nipomo (Mar '07) Oct 21 tellinitlikeitis 70
More from around the web