Paris murder trial continues

Feb 26, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KTEN-TV Denison

A college education doesn't come cheap. In fact, it has become so expensive that many young co-eds are turning to new website where they can trade their time, and even their bodies, for tuition.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of41
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
anywhoo

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Feb 27, 2013
 
Ali wrote:
I n onever said anthing bad about any of u. I really wish y'all would let me be justce was done and I'm not a crack head anymore I'm someone and I'm married and am doig something with my life if things on here don't stop u will here from my lawyer that is a promise u can track topics I really hate what happened to her and just let me be and leave my child out of this my child is innocent in this I apologize for posting on here didn't want to cause drama. I've made mistakes as a parent but I'm clean on the right track Allah got my back and I have a lot of blessings. I'm thankful I'm not the woman I was I'm sorry for the woman I used to ne u can't go backward u can only go forward. Everyone has made bad choices in life I've made several but thank Allah I'm not the person I was he helps me every day
well Ali... I suggest if u don't want to hear everyone's opinion about u then stay off social networks. Everything that is being said was said in court! And the first amendment is the freedom of speech! No one is bullying u so I'm sure no one feels threatened by u seeking an attorney! However, it doesn't matter that ur married.. If u r u must not be happy because EVERYONE saw u making eye contact with that murderer that u call ur baby daddy and mouthing "I Love You".. And after your testimony went to sit on the front row ( reserved for FAMILY) directly behind the murderer! Oh yeah... All eyes were on u!! Almost 60 days clean huh? Dont relapse cause ur child's father won't ever see the light of day!
no way

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 27, 2013
 
I agree with Lol don't post if u don't want people to comment.. This IS topix.. If u got money to get lawyer then do what u gotta do...
FYI

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Feb 27, 2013
 
Guess my post got took down earlier. Must have offended allah.
FYI

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Feb 27, 2013
 
A Lamar County jury gave Byron Barrett a life prison sentence late this afternoon after finding him guilty of the April 2012 murder of his wife
I call b_llsh_t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

So he got life, but brad Taylor shoots someone twice IN THE BACK and murders them but only gets 20 years???? Just goes to show you how much it helps when mommy and daddy have $$$$ in Lamar county!! So sad....

“This too shall pass”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Feb 28, 2013
 
I wish in this case that life meant life, but in Texas it doesn't always. Only in the case of a capital crime.
I know the family she was from and they're all decent and hard working people. From what one of her brothers told me, he had fooled her into believing he was a Christian and a really good man. But love is blind, so they say, even after she was warned about him.
well

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I call b_llsh_t wrote:
So he got life, but brad Taylor shoots someone twice IN THE BACK and murders them but only gets 20 years???? Just goes to show you how much it helps when mommy and daddy have $$$$ in Lamar county!! So sad....
That's because the crackhead that attacked Brad started it. Brad defended himself and got a raw deal.
another parent

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Ali, I pray for your silence
what

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

no way wrote:
@ Ali stop lying u were supporting him. After u testified u were seen mouthing ( I love u) to him.. U better b praying ur daughter don't have murder n her genes. I would b n embarrassed to call him my baby daddy!!!!
Ali, did you really mouth I love you to him during the trial? If so, stop wondering why you were searched. how happy would your husband be to hear you did that?
just let it be

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Feb 28, 2013
 
I feel for the family and the kids he fathered. Sounds like Ali you aren't the same person anymore don't let the negative comments stop you from walking the straight path. For the family I can only imagine how you feel. Y'all shouldn't be. So brutal. We all have a past and skeletons in are closet. I hate my childrens father but I love him for giving me both my children so I can understand y she mightve said I love you if she did. Just let there be peace I'm think the assholeshouldve got death penatly let's try to be more christian and not attack one anither .
just let it be

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

just let it be wrote:
I feel for the family and the kids he fathered. Sounds like Ali you aren't the same person anymore don't let the negative comments stop you from walking the straight path. For the family I can only imagine how you feel. Y'all shouldn't be. So brutal. We all have a past and skeletons in are closet. I hate my childrens father but I love him for giving me both my children so I can understand y she mightve said I love you if she did. Just let there be peace I'm think the assholeshouldve got death penatly let's try to be more christian and not attack one anither .
be brutal towards the killer not the woman who is walking the straight path
any whoo

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Mar 1, 2013
 
just let it be wrote:
I feel for the family and the kids he fathered. Sounds like Ali you aren't the same person anymore don't let the negative comments stop you from walking the straight path. For the family I can only imagine how you feel. Y'all shouldn't be. So brutal. We all have a past and skeletons in are closet. I hate my childrens father but I love him for giving me both my children so I can understand y she mightve said I love you if she did. Just let there be peace I'm think the assholeshouldve got death penatly let's try to be more christian and not attack one anither .
@ just let it be... Please! Peace be still! But the reality of it is .. Is this woman is not walking a straight path when she was still sleeping with a married man knowing he was married up until the victim was brutally murdered! I'm sorry. As the DA put it to the jury this is an example of the 'lower belly of Lamar County'
citizen

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Mar 1, 2013
 
any whoo wrote:
<quoted text>
@ just let it be... Please! Peace be still! But the reality of it is .. Is this woman is not walking a straight path when she was still sleeping with a married man knowing he was married up until the victim was brutally murdered! I'm sorry. As the DA put it to the jury this is an example of the 'lower belly of Lamar County'
could be some mental illness, as she does not reason or realize the consequences of her decisions. pray for her, but by the grace of God it could be me or thee.
just let it be

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Mar 1, 2013
 
Who are u to judge I got the whole story from family member of hers. Because I was nosy she is walking a straight path now. That's what matters now! So I feel strongly you should be mature enough to quit degrading her.I'm sure u must think you mustve been a saint all your life grow up. God is so powerful ever heard of looking at your own faults I've seen nothing but attacks on her. No sin is greater than the other. If it was your family member that was murdered I pray for your peace I also pray you can quit attacking that poor woman apparently she almost has 2 months clean that's what's wrong with America we hurt so we as humans look to hurt someone to take our pain away.
just let it be

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Mar 1, 2013
 
I really pray for peace in this town I've never seen so much hatred in this town
obvious

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Mar 2, 2013
 
just let it be wrote:
Who are u to judge I got the whole story from family member of hers. Because I was nosy she is walking a straight path now. That's what matters now! So I feel strongly you should be mature enough to quit degrading her.I'm sure u must think you mustve been a saint all your life grow up. God is so powerful ever heard of looking at your own faults I've seen nothing but attacks on her. No sin is greater than the other. If it was your family member that was murdered I pray for your peace I also pray you can quit attacking that poor woman apparently she almost has 2 months clean that's what's wrong with America we hurt so we as humans look to hurt someone to take our pain away.
You have been replying and disagreeing with your own posts! You are the one that needs to let it be.
any whoo

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

just let it be wrote:
I really pray for peace in this town I've never seen so much hatred in this town
@ just let it be... I AM a family member so this is not "hear say".. Take it from me... Sometimes it's best to just shut up
Ali

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Mar 3, 2013
 
any whoo wrote:
<quoted text>
@ just let it be... I AM a family member so this is not "hear say".. Take it from me... Sometimes it's best to just shut up
let's get one thing str8 I ain't gotta reply to my post I can say whatever is on my mind ain't no punk in me id aporeciate it if u would get off my ass if any of u wanna do something we can do it and that rns ain't no punk what so ever inn me ii been lettin all u make it talkin shit but if any of u got something u need to get off ur chest if u see me in public address me and we can do what it do. Andd to who ever let it be is I don't need a cosigner I can handle my own appreciate it though
Hah

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Mar 3, 2013
 
Ali wrote:
<quoted text> let's get one thing str8 I ain't gotta reply to my post I can say whatever is on my mind ain't no punk in me id aporeciate it if u would get off my ass if any of u wanna do something we can do it and that rns ain't no punk what so ever inn me ii been lettin all u make it talkin shit but if any of u got something u need to get off ur chest if u see me in public address me and we can do what it do. Andd to who ever let it be is I don't need a cosigner I can handle my own appreciate it though
I will be @ home depot parking lot in an hr by Jack in box. You will buy my food afterward.
any whoo

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Mar 3, 2013
 
Ali wrote:
<quoted text>let's get one thing str8 I ain't gotta reply to my post I can say whatever is on my mind ain't no punk in me id aporeciate it if u would get off my ass if any of u wanna do something we can do it and that rns ain't no punk what so ever inn me ii been lettin all u make it talkin shit but if any of u got something u need to get off ur chest if u see me in public address me and we can do what it do. Andd to who ever let it be is I don't need a cosigner I can handle my own appreciate it though
Ali... I've got 4 words for u.. "Shut the hell up".. U lucky I don't get down like that. I'm gonna let higher power handle u and yo baby daddy !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of41
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Violent Crime Forum right now

Search the Violent Crime Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Holder to deliver remarks in Overland Park 16 min Reply2_CIA 6
Supremacist held in slayings at Kan. Jewish center 26 min charles in charge 156
Eric Holder: Americans Stand With Kansas City M... 40 min conservative crapola 9
Man fatally shot on street in Anacostia 1 hr jose 1
14-year-old charged in shooting dea... 5 hr big johnson 7
Wallin-Reed guilty of first-degree murder - Ful... (Oct '13) 9 hr sdo 69
Two Charged In Home Invasion Robbery and Rape (Aug '10) 18 hr man wit no brain 164
•••
•••
•••
•••