Mom: Sex, Church are Keys to Son's Death

Full story: Fox4KC 37
A metro woman says that there are three things all connected to the death of her son: sex, murder and the church, and now she's speaking out to FOX 4 News about the investigation. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NobodysHappy

Warsaw, MO

#1 May 3, 2010
I don't think anybody whos been together over 10 years is happy. Why not just divorce & move on though? Let the victim get on with his life & go be together. Murder is a stupid plan.
Stealth

United States

#2 May 3, 2010
If you watch the news you are probably correct but there are some of us from 2 generations ago who are happy after 46 years. I know of several couples who have made it even longer. Grass looks greener on the other side of the fence until the fence gets torn down and you get over there. It's all the same.

I sure hope justice prevails here and the murderer is found. I shure hope Teresa had nothing to do with it!

I believe the x-pastor needs to make a public statement! Come clean here on earth before he meets up with his Maker.

Since: Apr 10

Blue Springs, MO

#4 May 3, 2010
I stronly agree with Randy's mother. I have had the blessing of knowing Randy (and Teresa) for 18 years. I have my gut feeling as well, but I will not post it here.
My guess is that perhaps the x-pastor has more than likely retained legal counsel and has been instructed not to speak.(Just my thoughts.)
Hope

Blue Springs, MO

#5 May 3, 2010
hmmm...wonder who is "judging" these comments? spam, mean, incendiary??? Sounds like either Mr. Love or Ms. Teresa or a handfull of their supporters. I think both these posts are accurate and I pray for Randy's family and his children to find peace and for the murderer to be brought to justice. For those of you who haven't read the other posts or read Alonzo Washington's blog...looks like another motive for Mr. Love to kill Randy was because Randy knew Love was misusing church funds...and had been for quite some time..hopefully that will come out in all the investigations as well.
Stealth

United States

#6 May 3, 2010
Friend in Christ wrote:
I stronly agree with Randy's mother. I have had the blessing of knowing Randy (and Teresa) for 18 years. I have my gut feeling as well, but I will not post it here.
My guess is that perhaps the x-pastor has more than likely retained legal counsel and has been instructed not to speak.(Just my thoughts.)
I would like to believe Teresa isn't the culprit. If the x-pastor is resorting to the use of worldly tactics he will pay dearly when he meets his Maker. He needs to come clean. He has lost the trust of everyone he has ever met in this life already. No career in the ministry. Probably no marriage. No nothing. He is doomed here on earht because of his weakness. He may as well do the right thing!
Stealth

United States

#7 May 4, 2010
If Mr Love is responsible for this murder of Randy Stone, according to the will of God he should confess. If he is saved by God's grace he is compelled by God to do so.

If he is responsible for the theft of money from the church, he is compelled by the Bible to confess to that theft.

If he keeps in hiding and does not do the right thing here, he is no backsliden Christen he is an unsaved person.

Which are you Mr Love, a backsliden Christian or a lost sinner enroute to hell? I just hope God convicts your soul to come clean! As they say, man up!
Bill

Leawood, KS

#8 May 4, 2010
You have to have a severe mental problem to kill someone. You would have to have a severe mental problem to live a double life for God knows how long, ten years? You would have to have a severe mental problem to officiate a funeral knowing you were banging his wife. If you are guilty of one most likely the worst is a given.

To:
Alonzo Washington,
Where is your justification for printing that Teresa says Love confessed? That was probable cause if a fact. I am questioning the credibility of the claims you make. What kind of people are you getting your information from? Doesn't look good for you.
just wondering

Omaha, NE

#9 May 4, 2010
i am just wondering why mr. Alonzo Washington even lives in kcmo or independence or where ever he repeatedly calls it the Hell Hole. and He claims everyone is a racist and police had no intention on searching the church it all just seems odd..I can see being a crime fighter and thats awesome and if your tips help bring Randys Killer to justice that is super awesome I am just wondering why is he so angry and why does he live here if its such a Hell Hole.. Why have your children in such a Hell Hole...I don't know how creditable he is just cause you say something is one way doesn't make it the truth. What prof does he have that he lead the police to the church I really didn't see anything other than him saying he lead them there..
Bill

Leawood, KS

#10 May 4, 2010
Here is Washington's blog blah:

"check out some of his actions with people since the murder of Randy Stone. Have the detectives check out his reaction to a church member Brenda McConnell when she tried to resign the ladies meeting and was going to leave the church last monday night. Brenda said he was shaking when she accused him of being mad at Randy. He also told her that Teresa needed to be close to him now as he would be her best friend. Sounds a little suspicious. Also it is known that he made advances toward another used to be member. Cherise Sedlock

Great work!

I was told a couple days ago by a very reliable source (VERY close relative of Randy's wife) that there IS evidence:

1. Video from a bank near by the crime scene that shows the Pastor going in and coming out of Randy's office.

2. Wife is cooperating with police and told them that David took her into her bedroom and admitted that he killed Randy.

Wife admitted to a 10 year affair and told the police that David admitted to her that he had also planned to kill his wife.

I haven't spoken to my source since Thursday and that was just shortly after he found out all this information so a lot has probably happened since I last talked to him. He was in complete devastated shock on Thursday."

So it was a male close relative on Greenawalt's side of the family. Who could that be? Where did they get that information?
just wondering

Kansas City, MO

#11 May 4, 2010
yeah i read his blog what i am trying to say is I could pick the phone and say I am a realtive and feed him a load of crap but thats what would be a load of crap.. I just don't get what makes him belive that he has the facts. it just looks like a bunch of here say. if the police had david love on tape leaving the office i think that would be some good evidence. but the only place i have heard of it is on his blog..it just sounds like a bunch of blah blah blah blah let me get people to talk about me and get my name on the news and blah blah blah blah
Bill

Leawood, KS

#12 May 4, 2010
just wondering wrote:
yeah i read his blog what i am trying to say is I could pick the phone and say I am a realtive and feed him a load of crap but thats what would be a load of crap.. I just don't get what makes him belive that he has the facts. it just looks like a bunch of here say. if the police had david love on tape leaving the office i think that would be some good evidence. but the only place i have heard of it is on his blog..it just sounds like a bunch of blah blah blah blah let me get people to talk about me and get my name on the news and blah blah blah blah
I agree and wish the police could make him answer for his blog. There was either a Greenawalt family member that made those comments or he is a liar and needs to be held accountable for it.

I think most everything he posts is BS. Take a look at my earlier post on his blog that he claims Alexandia made. THere have been several posts on his blog where he couldn't figure out what he was supposed to be saying. He is either a liar or an idiot. Likely both.

Let's see if he puts that comment on his blog.
Independence

Leawood, KS

#13 May 4, 2010
I see where Alonzo claims there will be an arrest thois week according to his tipsters. Claims tipsters say David will run. Are they following him still?
Yep

Waynesville, MO

#14 May 4, 2010
Independence wrote:
I see where Alonzo claims there will be an arrest thois week according to his tipsters. Claims tipsters say David will run. Are they following him still?
\

It was noted on channel 4 a few days ago that they were afraid Love would take flight. Probably getting informtion from that.
Attentions Citizens

Leavenworth, KS

#15 May 4, 2010
Independence wrote:
They need to arrest the deacons and members of that church too. They are no better than the Westboro Baptist Church in my opinion.
Yep

Waynesville, MO

#16 May 4, 2010
What I would like to know is why there has been no REWARD money. Hopefully a tipster is not holding out for that. Family and friends need closure in this horrible ordeal. Justice NEEDS to prevail. Also, I can not figure out why Teresa let Love perform the funeral when/if Love actual told her that he did shoot and kill Randy. ABSOLUTELY crazy!!
JAMES

Omaha, NE

#17 May 4, 2010
I am one of clara's customers, the tow truck driver. I am so sorry to hear about her lost. Been to the store lookin for her, wanted to let her know I missed her, and get a chance to see her. She truly has my condolences. I pray she stay strong, and who ever did this justice be brought to.
Stealth

United States

#18 May 4, 2010
Attentions Citizens wrote:
<quoted text>
They need to arrest the deacons and members of that church too. They are no better than the Westboro Baptist Church in my opinion.
You need to get some more reading in or good info. The deacons have no reason to be arrested. If they had any knowledge of what was going on they would have ousted the culprits. I have no idea where you got your opinion? Do You?
just wondering

Omaha, NE

#19 May 4, 2010
<quoted text>
WOW you are ignorant!!!!!!!!!!

Blue Springs, MO

#21 May 4, 2010
<quoted text>
Please respond by coming to our meeting in your area. Don't let a "Fred Phelps" church prosper in your city. Go to http://vigilantcitizen.com and contact us for dates and times.
You must be some kind of nut! If you fully understood all of this you would realize that this church was led by a decieving pastor that certainly did NOT practice what he preached. I visited this church twice while Love was the pastor, and at no time did he preach a message of hate, as is the case of Fred Phelps. If anything, Love was far too liberal in his preaching. Instead of adding fire to the fire with your meetings, I should think that you would be willing to pray for the deacons and members (those who choose to stay.) The POWER of prayer FAR exceeds anything that you meetings can possibly accomplish.

Blue Springs, MO

#22 May 4, 2010
Stealth wrote:
If Mr Love is responsible for this murder of Randy Stone, according to the will of God he should confess. If he is saved by God's grace he is compelled by God to do so.
If he is responsible for the theft of money from the church, he is compelled by the Bible to confess to that theft.
If he keeps in hiding and does not do the right thing here, he is no backsliden Christen he is an unsaved person.
Which are you Mr Love, a backsliden Christian or a lost sinner enroute to hell? I just hope God convicts your soul to come clean! As they say, man up!
AMEN!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen Girl Fatally Shot by Cops at Texas Police ... 5 hr what 5
Butler Co. Murder Trial Ends as Defendant Takes... (Jun '09) 7 hr one sad best friend 33
Inmate found dead at Sacramento main jail (Oct '08) 12 hr Karma 40
Mayfield up for parole for 1985 murder (Mar '09) 12 hr the Fear tator 928
Police Name Person Of Interest In Tulsa's Lates... (Jul '10) 14 hr 4lyfe 42
Huntsville teen convicted of murdering prostitute Thu joe 1
Man fatally shot at Penn Hills home Wed Bill 2
More from around the web