Online petition to keep Vanessa Colem...

Online petition to keep Vanessa Coleman in pr... KNOXVILLE - More...

There are 4 comments on the Knoxville News Sentinel story from Aug 13, 2014, titled Online petition to keep Vanessa Coleman in pr... KNOXVILLE - More.... In it, Knoxville News Sentinel reports that:

More than 53,000 people have signed an online petition asking the Tennessee Board of Probation and Parole to keep behind bars a woman who helped carry out the torture slaying of a young Knoxville couple.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Knoxville News Sentinel.

Mary Weist

Sevierville, TN

#1 Aug 13, 2014
Bottom line it's not how "good" she has been in prison,it's about what she has,and will do again, maybe, that should matter.I would not wish her actions on anyone, and no one should have to risk there child again to a monster like her if she is released onto us mist.She should NEVER be let out onto the streets again.
Augie Weist

Sevierville, TN

#2 Aug 13, 2014
She is not humana and does not belong on any street.Good behavior in prison does not make up for what she has done to "two",not just one,beautiful kids.They can never walk our streets again because of her.NO NO NO to her release .
kathryn Faulkner

United States

#4 Aug 15, 2014
Vanessa Coleman is a murderer. She may have been young but she had a chance to leave that house. She had an opportunity to call the police and report what was going on in that death trap. This woman should have been given the death sentence. No time served is enough. Thirty five years would be a blessing. Do not release her. It is a shame that people don't rot in prison. She deserves to rot. Remember this is the woman who poured Clorox down the throat of a terrified young woman who was begging for her life, after being made to perform oral sex on these animals. Vanessa did this to protect these men, to erase evidence. She too is an animal. Do not put someone like this back into society. Prison is not good enough for Vanessa Coleman.
sherry

Southfield, MI

#6 Aug 23, 2014
This woman is an animal. She should not be released to go back out in the world and harm others. Any Time she gets in prison she deserves and can't compare to the torture the innocent couple went through. They didn't deserve that. It breaks my heart and makes me sick to think what they went through. This woman is evil and should not be let out of prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 26-Year-Old Bridgeport Man Charged With Murder ... 4 hr Samuels Furnace Man 2
News Corbin Woman Charged With Rape 7 hr friend 6
News Another "Young Statistic" of Los Angeles "Embar... 7 hr USA Today 1
News Teen slain in adoptive parents' 'rape-murder fa... 22 hr commenters 1
News Chicago homicides soar, with seven fatalities W... Feb 25 USS LIBERTY 7
News Mayor 'deeply disturbed' over incident between ... Feb 25 wtf 1
News Toone murder case set for grand jury Feb 24 yoyo 1
More from around the web