Sunday morning shoot-out fatal to Loving man

A rural shoot-out Sunday morning left one man dead and another injured. Eddy County Sheriff Earnest Mendoza said that at this time, no suspects have been taken into custody and the incident is still under investigation. Full Story
First Prev
of 25
Next Last
JHONNY CHINGAS

Hobbs, NM

#524 Sep 20, 2010
Gotcha wrote:
<quoted text>Why did you run when I went to your House/shanty, thought ya wanted ta fight?? Short and Fat wearing you ass for a hat!! That was you right??
no that was your;e shadow you were running from! was that you that came to my house!?. i did not know you were a fat lady! why did you not say it was you gotcha! next time you come tell me who you are!. and take that tape off your;e azz or i will have to let the air out of you with your;e own cheep knife!. wear shoes next time you come over!
JHONNY CHINGAS

Hobbs, NM

#525 Sep 20, 2010
perceive wrote:
<quoted text>Look You (BIG IDIOT)Who You Are Has Nothing To Do With Your Race, Or Color.. What Matters Is The Morals And Standards You Were Brought Up With..Are You Sure All Latinos Don't Work for What They Have?? You Can't Judge All By One..Because Believe Me I Have A Few Names I could Call You To.. There Is People From All Walks Of Life That Are Good Or Bad. Wether There Latino, White, Black, Or The Many Other Races Of The World.. But Your kind My Idiot. Are The Worst Of All Races. I'm Sure You Even have A Problem Looking in The Mirror...And If You Hate Latinos And Blacks so Much , Hey Give Me Your address And we Will Look You Up.. Don't Hide Behind Your Computer. I Bet You Wouldn't Tell A Latino Or Black To There Face, Thats why You take Your Fustrations Out On Here...
you are so right that is nothing but the truth! THEY ARE CHICKEN SHYATS!.
Gotcha

Lake Jackson, TX

#526 Sep 20, 2010
JHONNY CHINGAS wrote:
<quoted text>no that was your;e shadow you were running from! was that you that came to my house!?. i did not know you were a fat lady! why did you not say it was you gotcha! next time you come tell me who you are!. and take that tape off your;e **** or i will have to let the air out of you with your;e own cheep knife!. wear shoes next time you come over!
Me Fat? Not me! I saw you running in your dirty dress with bean and taco drippings all down the front!! You looked like you could show a movie on yourass! What you saw are called sandals!! And the print they will leave on that fatass of yours won't soon go away!!
shellys boy

United States

#528 Oct 10, 2013
So in conclusion I believe my cousin Shane is innocent... because I know him a hell of a lot better than you guys. But its still an opinion. But you people (most of you) are just spreading ignorance and bull. So just stop. None of you know what happened that day. But Rex was deffinitly an innocent man that got killed. End of story
shellys boy

United States

#529 Oct 10, 2013
ford man wrote:
<quoted text> I AGREE. that is so true. dam drug dealers.
you're ignorant and a liar. Stop and grow up. Learn to spell while you're at it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 25
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) 2 hr O TOWN 1,137
Thousands attend 8-hour wake for slain NYC officer 6 hr Jeff Brightone 12
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 8 hr joey 2
Third Bandido arrested in motorcycle bar shooting Sat he who knocks 4
Pat Howard: Body cameras would serve both citiz... Fri Zugzwang 5
Video backs self-defense claim in Berkeley, MO,... Fri dont trust a hipster 4
D.C. police investigate two officer-involved sh... Fri Sunshine 1
More from around the web