North Valley authorities investigatin...

North Valley authorities investigating alleged rape, homicide

There are 5 comments on the KSEE-TV Fresno story from Jan 26, 2007, titled North Valley authorities investigating alleged rape, homicide. In it, KSEE-TV Fresno reports that:

Merced County Sheriff's deputies said they are investigating the rape of an Atwater woman and the alleged homicide of her boyfriend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSEE-TV Fresno.

Tulsa, OK

#1 Jan 30, 2007
I think that the mother mercedes did it and her sons probably did not even do it. The mother probably buried the dead body that's why it was acrossed the street from her house because she could't carry the body that far away from her house. The mother wanted her two son's to take the blame for her she knew that her sons have a bad criminal records so that's why she got them blaming on them selves for the murder of angel sanchez.
lordy lordy

Beech Island, SC

#2 Jan 31, 2007
just some more gang-bangers getting rid of the competition.

Tulsa, OK

#3 Jan 31, 2007
I think the mother did it they should all take a lie dector test. And they don't have any really evidence on the two brothers anybody could really have did it they don't really know.

Gresham, OR

#4 Nov 24, 2013
He was hit due to him kicking it wit cisco dat d.o. and not assisting mr skinner de deadend in a orderd assault of cisco by da n.f. everyone knows skinner was a hitter for the northern structure and a street commander in merced ...memo got what was his due ...
memos brother

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Jul 25, 2014
Rocket you say he got what he should deserve something for running your mouth about something you know nothing about .and if you do then you still deserve something for running your mouth .from me memos bro .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black Lives Matter* 29 min facts 309
News The Latest: 4 arrested during Wednesday evening... 45 min Det Harry Callaha... 16
News Chicago awaits more protests over police shooting 4 hr Trumping On 8
News Gangs in Brevard getting younger, more violent (Jul '11) 8 hr suck ny stick 11
News Past fatal shooting boosts drug dealer's sentence (Nov '08) 9 hr GC FinalCall 5
News Protests after graphic video of Chicago police ... 10 hr White Man 5
News How much is Gliniewicz investigation costing ta... Thu Former Fox Laker 19
More from around the web