Man accused of killing wife escapes j...

Man accused of killing wife escapes jail during fireworks show

There are 9 comments on the New York Daily News story from Jul 6, 2014, titled Man accused of killing wife escapes jail during fireworks show. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

Jason McClurg, 35, was at the Shannon County Jail in Eminence, Mo., when a group of inmates were led outside to watch the fireworks show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Shoot

Loveland, CO

#1 Jul 6, 2014
Shoot shovel and shut up ! Best to shoot a murder than to let tax dollars keep him up
steve blunkall

United States

#2 Jul 6, 2014
Hey you all calm down we are here haveing a circle jerk with jack woods jason mcclurg and james fox we are about have some kool aid jason made it up.and wont tell us the main ingredient im sure it will be good. Come join us at my house.
Oink

Ozark, MO

#4 Jul 13, 2014
Just so you know even if it's in the city that's city jursidiction the sheriff can't even take care of his job and do it right so you think he can do city he doesn't like highway patrol but they are okay when it comes to working accidents for him and doing the paper work on them guess he isn't smart enough to work his own accidents!!! But at the same time you can't expect any different when the law does the same thing!!!
Absolutely

Ozark, MO

#5 Jul 13, 2014
Absolutely! And, I applaud you for taking a stance on this type of illegal behavior. Most people, including cops, believe the police are above the law. But, I will tell you prisons and jails are full of police officers and public officials who erroneously believed they could do whatever they chose. When laws are enacted they do not exempt any persons, including police officers, sheriffs, or city council members and other public officials. However, most don't realize all officers are accountable to higher authorities and face stiffer fines and jail time for violating laws, because they not only have been trained in legalities but are required to set an example for the public. Any officers who break the law without consequence tend to take more and more liberties, and eventually begins to believe they are above accountability.

All violations need to be reported, either to the Attorney General's office, which is on the Internet, or the local State Police Department. Make sure you ask for a follow-up contact. They will turn the matter over to Internal Affairs whose job is to investigate officers of the law and sanction or prosecute as necessary.
I know

United States

#6 Jul 13, 2014
Oink wrote:
Just so you know even if it's in the city that's city jursidiction the sheriff can't even take care of his job and do it right so you think he can do city he doesn't like highway patrol but they are okay when it comes to working accidents for him and doing the paper work on them guess he isn't smart enough to work his own accidents!!! But at the same time you can't expect any different when the law does the same thing!!!
FYI the wreck was not within the city limits!!! The wreck was outside of the city limits.
kelsey

Ashburn, VA

#7 Jul 13, 2014
You people are ignorant worry about your own Shit!
oops

Ozark, MO

#8 Jul 13, 2014
Looks like we hit a nerve. Must be a druggie. Only ignorant people hide their heads in the sand and ignore what needs to be corrected and changed. The rest of us will continue to build a better, more honest community and make the necessary changes to do that.
Really

United States

#9 Jul 13, 2014
If it was outside the city limits then Chip should've not been called oh yeah the county is short handed now because if the sheriffs stupid call letting a prisoner out on the 4th and getting away huh now maybe the sheriff will have to get off his butt and work now instead of bars every weekend and you are right they all are not above the law!!
Welcome to the Real World

United States

#11 Jul 16, 2014
I haven't seen his lady friend with all the kids around town....is she still here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 18-year-old accused in deadly southeast Missour... 2 hr Guest 4
News Brandon Cochran of Rochester charged in two hom... (Sep '10) 7 hr KNOWOFYOURBUSSINESS 24
News Suspects arraigned in Lowell murder (Sep '09) 16 hr Truth 91
News Four arrested in uptown protests after Keith Sc... 18 hr ThomasA 4
NBI PHILIPPINES - http://nbi.gov.ph (Nov '07) 21 hr margaritte 226
News Shaun Dowdy arrested at his home Tuesday night. (Feb '09) Thu Dubz 10
News DA to announce whether charges will be sought i... Wed Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web