Gallegos indicted for Brown's murder

Full story: Alice Echo-News

Gallegos has been held in the Jim Wells County jail since her arrest on Oct. 24, 2005 for allegedly stabbing Jimmy Brown in the neck and setting fire to his house in the 700 block of Lantana.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Diana

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2006

After reading the article over and over I dont think Gallegos did it. Why was the juvenile driving the car of Jimmy Brown. Whose to say Gallegos isn't taking the blame for the juvenile.
victoria

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2009

she did do it, and whats worse is that she ruined the lives of the family who belonged to jimmy brown...people like her should of gotten the death penalty.
my two cents

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Well, it was her who did it. She told me she did it. In fact, she told me that the stabbing was self defense. According to her, he pulled the knife on her.
my two cents

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Either way, that was 8 years ago. I was actually looking for her sister, but forgot her name.
Hummm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Self defense... Ya freakin right! She went there with intentions to rob the poor dude, and things didn't go her way
my two cents

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Oh well, I know she went to rob him. I don't care. I'm not defending her. I said she admitted to killing him. She wasn't just taking the blame.
dazzle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

I hung out with her yrs ago my ex was friends with her she stabbed her own leg n they sent her 2 a hospital her parents said she had skitsophrenia
my two cents

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

I don't remember that. It's possible. She did have mental problems. We were friends long time ago too and She pulled a knife on me once. It was like brass knuckles with knife on both sides. like I said, enough about her. I'm just wondering about her sister.
joe gallegos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

my two cents wrote:
I don't remember that. It's possible. She did have mental problems. We were friends long time ago too and She pulled a knife on me once. It was like brass knuckles with knife on both sides. like I said, enough about her. I'm just wondering about her sister.
y so intreasted on her sister
joe gallegos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Y r u intreasted in her sister
Hope

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

my two cents wrote:
I want to know wats up with her too ;). She hot ??
wow

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

That's weird!!
Lol

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Hahahagaga
joe gallegos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Answer y so intreasted

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Violent Crime Forum right now

Search the Violent Crime Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Man,', fatally shot at Detroit party store 33 min masta jim 2
Supreme Court allows Arizona execution to proceed 2 hr RustyS 1
Pennington pleads innocent (Jan '08) 4 hr JKCK 24
Appeals court reverses Cindy George's murder co... (Mar '07) 7 hr annieMT 465
Democrats quash GOP effort to repeal magazine ban 8 hr Dartplayer 3
Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) 9 hr FxMOBBERS 1,086
2 officers fired shots in fatal APD shooting 10 hr Darwin Lives 1
•••
•••