Comfortably Numb: The Navy Yard shoot...

Comfortably Numb: The Navy Yard shooting rampage will make us angry,...

There are 4 comments on the Metro Weekly story from Sep 17, 2013, titled Comfortably Numb: The Navy Yard shooting rampage will make us angry,.... In it, Metro Weekly reports that:

One of my instinctual reactions to bad news or worse people is humor, which is why I've always enjoyed writing about Ken Cuccinelli, Rick Santorum and other intellectual luminaries of the far right.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Metro Weekly.

Bruce VB

Ardsley, NY

#1 Sep 17, 2013
Navy yard shooter used a shotgun he legally was able to buy because he passed an FBI background check?? If gun control advocates are numb it's because the cure all background check system failed. There were no high capacity magazines or "assault rifles" used. Don't you think it's time to leave gun rights alone and finally look at mental health?
Uuuh

Huntsville, AL

#2 Sep 17, 2013
Bruce VB wrote:
the gun nuts oppose checking buyers mental health background.
Enough already

New York, NY

#3 Nov 23, 2014
Uuuh wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct, however, someone who has been adjucated a danger to themselves or others should be entered into the NICS data base.
Law

Bellevue, NE

#4 Nov 28, 2014
Uuuh wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. It's what we expect rom mental eunuchs that utter addled-minded cliches like "gun nuts".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scesny convicted of murder and rape (Mar '12) 13 hr Suomi 82
News Warrant: Man charged with murder agreed to meet... Sun Lilac St Cyr 1
News Recent SF Murder Seems Certain To Figure Into S... Sun Wildchild 4
News St. Louis braces for more protests after police... Sep 16 Team Kelly 1
News Third Bandido arrested in motorcycle bar shooting (Dec '14) Sep 16 Brian 99
News Attorney: Mississippi man shot in head by police Sep 16 treason watch 2
News Shumpert legal fights continues to shift, narrow Sep 16 Shift and narrow 29
More from around the web