Jodi Arias Takes the Stand and Says She Killed Travis Alexander, Planned Suicide

There are 2 comments on the KSFO AM 560 story from Feb 5, 2013, titled Jodi Arias Takes the Stand and Says She Killed Travis Alexander, Planned Suicide. In it, KSFO AM 560 reports that:

Jodi Arias took the stand Monday and quickly told the jury that she killed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander in a bloody attack in 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSFO AM 560.

Slayer

Sylacauga, AL

#1 Feb 8, 2013
Can't believe I got sucked into this story -- but hey, it's just full of salacious details.

Travis didn't deserve to die, but I have to admit this guy, who protrayed himself to friends & family as such a faithful Mormon, straight-laced celibate, was really a jerk!

Hell, Travis even made his money by being affliated with 'Pre-Paid Legal' in 2008 when he was murdered; company has since changed its name to shake off all the negative press of many lawsuits. PPL looks like a scam outfit -- half-a-step above outright fraud.

Nancy Grace can rant all she wants but Travis was no prince -- too bad Jodi was so interested in finding a prince she couldn't see this guy was a complete toad!
French Braid

Spring, TX

#2 May 14, 2013
Moving on to Andrea Sneiderman/Rusty Sneiderman case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police seek 2 brothers in Moreno Valley drive-b... (Mar '10) 3 hr Ramona 16
News Video footage sought in Hillary trial 3 hr wth 131
News Two accused in drive-by shooting of Akron teen 10 hr mike 1
News Holly Bobo suspect indicted on 2 counts of rape (Oct '14) 14 hr Justice4Holly 134
News Police defend use of deadly force in fatal shoo... (May '08) 15 hr TMZ 27
News Tiffany Long Part IV: Dorthia Bynum speaks (Oct '08) Tue Jay 8
News Man arrested in Downtown El Paso bar shooting Tue huey goins 1
More from around the web