1 of 3 Brothers Sought in Dumfries Sl...

1 of 3 Brothers Sought in Dumfries Slaying Arrested

There are 2 comments on the CBS Local story from Jan 22, 2013, titled 1 of 3 Brothers Sought in Dumfries Slaying Arrested. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Prince William County police say one brother has been arrested and they are looking for two others in the death of a Dumfries woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Phat2def

United States

#1 Jan 23, 2013
yeah it's sad that she had her lyfe tooken! I been knowing them brothers for a while and yeah they got into trouble in the past but something is not rite wit the whole story to me anyway, They done switch to many times and now they have the oldest brother but they didnt no who the 3rd supsect was at first! And if they did it then yeah they deserve to go to jail but u are innocent until proven guilty! I love you Chris!!!! Your Bae :)
Blake

The Plains, VA

#2 Mar 15, 2014
This was my neighbor. She didnt deserve that. They deserve to fry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Granger fatal shooting baffles police (Mar '08) 4 hr Shouldnt-matter 21
News Cleveland protests erupt after officer found no... 6 hr Cat74 107
News Streets calm after 71 arrested in Cleveland pro... 9 hr xplode 24
News 8/20 - Man in Jail for Murder in Cheboygan County (Aug '08) 10 hr WONDERINGMIND 568
News Suspect in rape introduced himself to victim, t... (Sep '10) 10 hr james 17
News Person wanted in fatal shooting found walking a... 11 hr Erica J 5
News This Isn't The First Time Mike Huckabee Has Sid... 15 hr swedenforever 8
More from around the web