Texas Store Owner Arrested After Beer...

Texas Store Owner Arrested After Beer Thief Shot, Killed

There are 4 comments on the KWTX story from Sep 29, 2013, titled Texas Store Owner Arrested After Beer Thief Shot, Killed. In it, KWTX reports that:

Rodney James Duve, 52, the owner of a convenience store in Corpus Christi, was jailed Sunday, charged with murder, after shooting a man who was attempting to steal beer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KWTX.

YK

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#1 Sep 30, 2013
Do not steal. Sometimes people have taken enough from criminals. I'd bet that wasn't the only crime that guy ever committed and he paid the price for it. Let the store owner go.
DHT

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Sep 30, 2013
If you say it is ok for people to steal without fearof getting shot then you are opening the gates to lawlessness. Let the store owner go. He was protecting his property.
CCTX2134

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Sep 30, 2013
The store owner was not being attacked or in fear for his life period. Shooting someone in the back while they are running away from you is cowardly. Good arrest CCPD
YK

United States

#4 Sep 30, 2013
Headshot on a moving target, good shooting!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Video figures into appeal of convicted murderer... (Aug '08) 2 hr SamTex 145
News Malone man facing six felonies in alleged drive... 6 hr Its a shame 1
News Arrests Made In Murder Of Maryiah Coleman 15 hr Charlene 6
News City Man Arrested In 2006 Slaying Of Woman (Nov '07) 22 hr Sarap 51
News Last suspect in Mound Bayou shooting jailed (May '07) Tue lol 15
News Final man sentenced in Owensboro, Ky., robbery ... (Aug '11) Tue Bud 22
News Shooting probe turns to distance (Mar '09) Tue Its me 26
More from around the web